|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1948-1956 (Berlin), Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the canvases in Neher's Antigone?
(b) Ox blood.
(d) Ocean blue.
2. Theatre became an affair for _____ in light of the changes made by the ideals of epic theatre.
(d) Ladies in big hats.
3. Three years after Brecht's attack, the Augsberg theatre turned entirely over to _____.
(a) The symphony.
(b) The govenrment.
4. The stylization by which an actor's performance becomes art must not destroy _____ in the process.
(a) The plot.
(b) The setting.
5. Where was Die Asthetschen Anschauungen Berthold Brechts published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brecht call the new style of acting that happened as a result of the Threepenny Opera?
2. What aspect of opera does Brecht think the public adores?
3. Who was the interviewer in "Conversations with Bert Brecht"?
4. For the prologue in Neher's Antigone, a _____ is lowered on wires.
5. Theaterarbeit is a collective volume of Brecht's work kept by _____.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)