|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1933-1947 (Exile: Scandinavia, USA), Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked who Brecht wrote for in "Conversations with Bert Brecht", he said that he wrote for people who wanted to have fun and didn't hesitate to keep their _____ on in the theatre.
2. Piscator's Theater am Nollendorfplatz was based on _____ principles.
3. Who was in charge of Das Wort?
4. Die Mutter is a piece of anti-metaphysical, materialistic, _____drama.
5. How did Brecht characterize Shaw's work in "A Catching Infection: Fun"?
(a) As ego-driven.
(b) As addictively engrossing.
(c) As tediously pedantic.
(d) As extraordinarily healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lehrstucke are Brecht's _____ works.
2. _____ means intelligible to the broad masses.
3. What is the main task of epic theatre?
4. The attitude of chasing away a fly is _____.
5. In Piscator's Threepenny Opera, the _____elements were built in.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)