|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the truth about Jesse?
2. What does Maggie wonder?
3. What does it stop Maggie and Ira from doing?
4. What does Maggie notice?
5. What does Fiona reveal about her present situation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Define post postpartum depression. Does it sound like Fiona went through this?
2. How did you over come her feelings?
3. Who helped her through the time?
4. Why wasn't Fiona's mother around to help her?
Essay Topic 2
1. Describe the settings of the novel.
2. Where do the most important moments take place?
3. Why do they happen where they happen?
4. Is that setting impertinent to telling the story?.
Essay Topic 3
1. What kind of friendship do Serena and Maggie have?
2. Describe times where Maggie acts as a good friend to Serena.
3. Is it the kind of friendship that you would hope you and your closest friend would have?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)