Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
3. Why does she drop her request?
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
5. What is Jesse like?
Essay Topic 1
1. How is Maggie a loving and caring wife, mother, and friend?
2. Give specific instances of her character.
3. How is this different than her son?
Essay Topic 2
Maggie often wonders about what could have been. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
1. What are some happenings that Maggie wishes were different in her life?
2. How can Maggie make those changes now?
3. What is it about Maggie's personality that makes her unable to accept her life?
4. Being unsatisfied with ones life or personal projects can be extremely draining and depressing. Do you think that Maggie ever exhibits these qualities in the novel? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe Leroy. Is she the typical tomboy?
2. If so, define what a tomboy is.
3. How can Leroy connect with her grandmother?
4. Even though they do not live in the same area of the US?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)