Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
3. Why does she drop her request?
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
5. What is Jesse like?
Essay Topic 1
1. The theme of control occurs repeatedly in this book. Describe a time where Maggie tries to control everything.
2. How does Maggie's character exemplify the need to control?
3. How does Ira's?
4. How does Ira pacify Maggie so that she will not control so much? How does Maggie do this for Ira?
Essay Topic 2
1. Why does Maggie feel such a strong connection to Fiona?
2. What does this say about Maggie's personality?
3. Why does she feel such an intense need to connect with Fiona and Leroy?
Essay Topic 3
1. What kind of friendship do Serena and Maggie have?
2. Describe times where Maggie acts as a good friend to Serena.
3. Is it the kind of friendship that you would hope you and your closest friend would have?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)