|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie remembers an ____________ from the nursing home.
2. What happens next?
3. What is Fiona's current job?
4. Where do they stop on the way home?
5. What does Serena think of the apology?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Much of the book is based on reliving memories between the characters. How do memories affect our actions?
2. Where do you record your memories?
3. How do you keep them alive?
4. How do we keep memories alive in our greater culture?
Essay Topic 2
1. What kind of friendship do Serena and Maggie have?
2. Describe times where Maggie acts as a good friend to Serena.
3. Is it the kind of friendship that you would hope you and your closest friend would have?
Essay Topic 3
1. Define what an aspiration is to you.
2. Where do you see them taking you in your life?
3. Do you think that the significance of goals is determined by society?
4. What are typical American goals, compares to another country?
5. Do you think our culture sets the goals we might have for ourselves in our lives?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)