|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie insist?
2. What does Maggie wish?
3. What does Maggie notice?
4. What happens to the van?
5. What does Maggie want back right at that moment?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Describe Leroy. Is she the typical tomboy?
2. If so, define what a tomboy is.
3. How can Leroy connect with her grandmother?
4. Even though they do not live in the same area of the US?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Fiona and Jesse and then describe:
1. Do you think the marriage between the two would ever work, even if Jesse had been available?
2. How would Jesse have needed to change to love Fiona correctly?
3. What would Fiona have needed to accept about Jesse to make him love her?
Essay Topic 3
1. Is Maggie Ira's FOIL?
2. Describe each character. How are they alike?
3. How are they different?
4. How do the characters compliment each other?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)