|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
2. What else does Maggie remember?
3. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
4. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
5. What does Maggie notice?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. What kind of friendship do Serena and Maggie have?
2. Describe times where Maggie acts as a good friend to Serena.
3. Is it the kind of friendship that you would hope you and your closest friend would have?
Essay Topic 2
1. The theme of control occurs repeatedly in this book. Describe a time where Maggie tries to control everything.
2. How does Maggie's character exemplify the need to control?
3. How does Ira's?
4. How does Ira pacify Maggie so that she will not control so much? How does Maggie do this for Ira?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe Jesse's character.
2. How has he been a disappointment to his family?
3. Why is he so different than everyone else?
4. Does Maggie blame herself for their relationship?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)