|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
3. Why does she drop her request?
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
5. What is Jesse like?
Essay Topic 1
1. The theme of Regret reoccurs often in the book.
2. If you were Maggie, what would you regret?
3. What about Ira?
4. How would you change either characters life so that there were no regrets?
Essay Topic 2
1. Define what an aspiration is to you.
2. Where do you see them taking you in your life?
3. Do you think that the significance of goals is determined by society?
4. What are typical American goals, compares to another country?
5. Do you think our culture sets the goals we might have for ourselves in our lives?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe Jesse's character.
2. How has he been a disappointment to his family?
3. Why is he so different than everyone else?
4. Does Maggie blame herself for their relationship?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)