|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie veto?
2. What does Fiona decide?
3. What does Maggie tell Fiona?
4. Who ruins Maggie's plans?
5. What does Maggie wonder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Jesse seems to be the bane of Ira's existence.
2. Do you agree with the statement?
3. Does it seem like Jesse is trying to achieve more for himself and for his life?
4. Why do you think Fiona wanted Jesse back?
5. Why was it not the other way around?
Essay Topic 2
1. The theme of Regret reoccurs often in the book.
2. If you were Maggie, what would you regret?
3. What about Ira?
4. How would you change either characters life so that there were no regrets?
Essay Topic 3
1. What kind of friendship do Serena and Maggie have?
2. Describe times where Maggie acts as a good friend to Serena.
3. Is it the kind of friendship that you would hope you and your closest friend would have?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)