|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
3. Why does she drop her request?
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
5. What is Jesse like?
Essay Topic 1
1. Much of the book is based on reliving memories between the characters. How do memories affect our actions?
2. Where do you record your memories?
3. How do you keep them alive?
4. How do we keep memories alive in our greater culture?
Essay Topic 2
1. Define what an aspiration is to you.
2. Where do you see them taking you in your life?
3. Do you think that the significance of goals is determined by society?
4. What are typical American goals, compares to another country?
5. Do you think our culture sets the goals we might have for ourselves in our lives?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe the settings of the novel.
2. Where do the most important moments take place?
3. Why do they happen where they happen?
4. Is that setting impertinent to telling the story?.
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)