Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira unnerved by?
2. What day of the week does the story start?
3. Where is the couple traveling to in the first section of the book?
4. Why is Maggie so upset?
5. What is sung at the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
2. What does Fiona reveal to Maggie?
3. What did Maggie do to try to see Leroy?
4. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
5. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
6. Does Ira love his children?
7. Who has passed away?
8. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
9. Does Fiona's mother try to stop her from leaving with the Morans?
10. What does Maggie always wear?
1. Define intangible.
2. Do you think it is easy to only want the intangible things before death?
3. What are some intangible things you appreciate in your life now?
4. How can Americans give up wanting the tangible parts of life?
1. The theme of Regret reoccurs often in the book.
2. If you were Maggie, what would you regret?
3. What about Ira?
4. How would you change either characters life so that there were no regrets?
1. Why does Maggie feel such a strong connection to Fiona?
2. What does this say about Maggie's personality?
3. Why does she feel such an intense need to connect with Fiona and Leroy?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)