|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this make Maggie feel?
2. Where do Leroy and Fiona live?
3. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
4. How does he feel about his children?
5. How does Maggie feel about her ex-classmates?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are Maggie shocked by when she arrives at Fiona's?
2. Who has passed away?
3. Why is the couple traveling out of town?
4. Who does Maggie see as she arrives?
5. Why is Maggie so happy at the end of this section?
6. Does Fiona's mother try to stop her from leaving with the Morans?
7. What does Fiona reveal to Maggie?
8. What does Maggie learn from her day?
9. What is Serena dressed as?
10. What does Ira spend most of his time doing?
Essay Topic 1
1. How is Maggie a loving and caring wife, mother, and friend?
2. Give specific instances of her character.
3. How is this different than her son?
Essay Topic 2
1. Describe Jesse's character.
2. How has he been a disappointment to his family?
3. Why is he so different than everyone else?
4. Does Maggie blame herself for their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe Leroy. Is she the typical tomboy?
2. If so, define what a tomboy is.
3. How can Leroy connect with her grandmother?
4. Even though they do not live in the same area of the US?
This section contains 1,395 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)