|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
2. What is Serena now?
3. What has happened to Maggie?
4. What is obvious about Maggie and Ira?
5. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Serena dressed as?
2. Does Fiona's mother try to stop her from leaving with the Morans?
3. Why is Serena mad?
4. Why did Fiona want to visit in the first place?
5. How was Jesse different from Ira?
6. Was Fiona's pregnancy difficult?
7. Was Jesse popular with women?
8. What does Maggie always wear?
9. What kept Ira from going to medical school ?
10. What does Maggie learn from her day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. How has Maggie's friendship affected Serena's life?
2. Describe this, listing the times when Maggie helped Serena through a difficult occurrence.
3. Compare Maggie to a friend that you might have.
4. How are they similar or different?
Essay Topic 2
1. Jesse seems to be the bane of Ira's existence.
2. Do you agree with the statement?
3. Does it seem like Jesse is trying to achieve more for himself and for his life?
4. Why do you think Fiona wanted Jesse back?
5. Why was it not the other way around?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe the settings of the novel.
2. Where do the most important moments take place?
3. Why do they happen where they happen?
4. Is that setting impertinent to telling the story?.
This section contains 1,413 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)