Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira unnerved by?
2. What day of the week does the story start?
3. Where is the couple traveling to in the first section of the book?
4. Why is Maggie so upset?
5. What is sung at the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
2. What does Fiona reveal to Maggie?
3. What did Maggie do to try to see Leroy?
4. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
5. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
6. Does Ira love his children?
7. Who has passed away?
8. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
9. Does Fiona's mother try to stop her from leaving with the Morans?
10. What does Maggie always wear?
1. Describe Leroy. Is she the typical tomboy?
2. If so, define what a tomboy is.
3. How can Leroy connect with her grandmother?
4. Even though they do not live in the same area of the US?
1. Describe Jesse's character.
2. How has he been a disappointment to his family?
3. Why is he so different than everyone else?
4. Does Maggie blame herself for their relationship?
1. Jesse seems to be the bane of Ira's existence.
2. Do you agree with the statement?
3. Does it seem like Jesse is trying to achieve more for himself and for his life?
4. Why do you think Fiona wanted Jesse back?
5. Why was it not the other way around?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)