|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who does Ira not want to concern himself with?
2. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
3. Who was Maggie dating before Ira?
4. What are difficult events in life?
5. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Fiona want to visit in the first place?
2. Where did Maggie work during high school?
3. Who has passed away?
4. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
5. How did Jesse treat Fiona after they married?
6. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
7. What is Daisy's personality like?
8. Was Jesse popular with women?
9. Who does Maggie see as she arrives?
10. Why is the couple traveling out of town?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Jesse seems to be the bane of Ira's existence.
2. Do you agree with the statement?
3. Does it seem like Jesse is trying to achieve more for himself and for his life?
4. Why do you think Fiona wanted Jesse back?
5. Why was it not the other way around?
Essay Topic 2
1. Describe Jesse's character.
2. How has he been a disappointment to his family?
3. Why is he so different than everyone else?
4. Does Maggie blame herself for their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
1. Why does Maggie feel such a strong connection to Fiona?
2. What does this say about Maggie's personality?
3. Why does she feel such an intense need to connect with Fiona and Leroy?
This section contains 1,382 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)