|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Maggie remember?
(a) The first kitten she and Ira had together.
(b) Her salsa dancing days.
(c) Reading on the beach .
(d) The family's first dog .
2. What does Serena miss?
(a) Having a friend.
(b) Having someone to share everything with.
(c) Her husband's money .
(d) The touch of a man.
3. What will Serena have to make?
(a) Many adjustments to her life.
(b) An offer on another house
(c) Changes to her schedule.
(d) A will.
4. Although Maggie cannot be with her granddaughter, how does she feel at the end of the novel?
(a) Spiteful towards Ira.
(b) Hopeful for what is to come.
(c) She never wants to speak with Jesse again.
5. What does it stop Maggie and Ira from doing?
(a) Going home.
(c) Making up.
(d) Loving each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ruins Maggie's plans?
2. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
3. Why does she drop her request?
4. What does Maggie want back right at that moment?
5. What does Maggie wish?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)