|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Maggie do in hopes of seeing her granddaughter?
(a) Write long, loving emails.
(b) Try to disguise herself and sit in her parked car in the hopes of catching a glimpse of Leroy.
(c) Call every day.
(d) Send letters.
2. Does Maggie think that Jesse ever connected with her?
(a) No, because she sees herself as so boring.
(b) No. He is very selfish.
(c) Yes, because she loves him so much.
(d) Yes, because she connected with Daisy.
3. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(b) It will hurt him in his future.
(c) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(d) He does not care.
4. Where do they stop on the way home?
(a) The ice cream shop.
(b) A movie theatre.
(c) A video store .
(d) The grocery store.
5. What else does Maggie remember?
(a) Reading on the beach .
(b) Her salsa dancing days.
(c) The family's first dog .
(d) The first kitten she and Ira had together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was Jesse very popular?
2. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
3. Why does Maggie call Serena?
4. What is the memory?
5. What is Fiona's current job?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)