|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
(a) A bout of depression.
(b) Finding a job.
(c) Learning to cook.
(d) A difficult pregnancy.
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) Maggie did not care.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) Maggie missed them a little bit.
(d) The first in a series of losses.
3. Why does she drop her request?
(a) Because Ira outright denies it.
(b) Fiona will never consent.
(c) Leroy does not wish to leave her mom.
(d) She will bring it up later.
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
(c) Does not recognize them.
(d) Hurt because they have not seen her in a while.
5. What is Jesse like?
(b) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(c) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(d) Kind, considerate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie tell Fiona?
2. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
3. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
4. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
5. What happens at the grocery store?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)