|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
2. Does Maggie think that Jesse ever connected with her?
(a) No. He is very selfish.
(b) No, because she sees herself as so boring.
(c) Yes, because she loves him so much.
(d) Yes, because she connected with Daisy.
3. Why was this sad for Serena?
(a) Serena was not sad.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) She wanted her father to be with her mother.
(d) Serena felt rejected.
4. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
(a) She thinks it will be awful for Fiona to go.
(b) That Jesse Moran caused her nothing but pain.
(c) How much she misses Maggie.
(d) That Fiona should try to get back with the family.
5. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
(b) She is scared.
(c) Sorrow for her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesse do on Ira's birthday?
2. What does Maggie wear everyday?
3. What will Serena have to make?
4. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
5. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)