|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
(a) If she is dating someone else.
(b) Where Leroy will go to school.
(c) If her new job will support them.
(d) How she can raise her child alone.
2. Why does she drop her request?
(a) Because Ira outright denies it.
(b) She will bring it up later.
(c) Fiona will never consent.
(d) Leroy does not wish to leave her mom.
3. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
(a) What a collicy baby he was.
(b) She could never entertain him.
(c) She misses her young son.
(d) How she could never comfort him.
4. What does the watch remind Maggie of?
(a) A good time she had with Ira.
(b) It simply tells her the time.
(c) It reminds her of her mother.
(d) A sad time she had with Serena.
5. Why does Fiona decide to have the baby?
(a) It will make Jesse stay with her .
(b) She really wanted a baby all along.
(c) She can live with the Morans.
(d) To make the Morans love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maggie assume that the old man wanted to happen at the end of his life?
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
3. What was Maggie to Fiona?
4. What is Jesse doing with his life?
5. What does Maggie think of her husband and son?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)