|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Fiona's temperament?
(d) Depressed and confused because of her pregnancy.
2. What happens next?
(a) Leroy begs her mother to go .
(b) Fiona and her mother fight.
(c) Fiona refuses to go.
(d) Fiona leaves with the Morans.
3. What does Maggie want back right at that moment?
(a) That first kitten .
(b) A new dog.
(c) Her family back.
(d) A new house.
4. What will Serena have to make?
(a) A will.
(b) Many adjustments to her life.
(c) An offer on another house
(d) Changes to her schedule.
5. Although Maggie cannot be with her granddaughter, how does she feel at the end of the novel?
(b) Spiteful towards Ira.
(c) Hopeful for what is to come.
(d) She never wants to speak with Jesse again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
2. Does Jesse like his new job?
3. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
4. What else does Maggie remember?
5. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)