|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesse like?
(a) Kind, considerate.
(b) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(d) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
2. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
(a) If she is dating someone else.
(b) Where Leroy will go to school.
(c) If her new job will support them.
(d) How she can raise her child alone.
3. Does Jesse like his new job?
(a) Yes, but it does not fufill him.
(b) No, it is just to pass the time.
(c) No, he is always late and disrespectful.
(d) Yes it fufills him.
4. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(b) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(c) It will hurt him in his future.
(d) He does not care.
5. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
(a) When Leroy was born.
(b) Jesse's infidelity.
(c) The time after Fiona left Leroy.
(d) Leroy's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fiona decide to have the baby?
2. What does Ira refuse to do?
3. What does Maggie wish?
4. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
5. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)