|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
(b) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(c) She is not ready to get married.
(d) She is focused on school.
2. What happens at the grocery store?
(a) Maggie and Ira start singing.
(b) Everyone begins telling jokes.
(c) They begin fighting.
(d) They dance down the aisles.
3. What has Fiona been looking for upstairs?
(a) Her turtle soapdish.
(b) Some of Leroy's things.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) One of her old books.
4. What token does Maggie specifically remember?
(a) A green dress.
(b) A button down top.
(c) A red dress.
(d) A black coat.
5. What bothers Maggie?
(a) Her mediocre life.
(b) A silent home.
(c) Her children dont love her.
(d) Ira's insolence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Maggie think that Jesse ever connected with her?
2. How does Maggie feel?
3. Although Maggie cannot be with her granddaughter, how does she feel at the end of the novel?
4. What can't Maggie break?
5. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)