|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(b) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
(c) She is focused on school.
(d) She is not ready to get married.
2. Have women always been attracted to him?
(a) No, they hate him.
(b) No, he is not that attractive.
(c) Yes, because he treats women well.
(d) Yes, they always attempted to be in his good favor.
3. Who finds Jesse and Fiona together in Jesse's bedroom?
4. What does Maggie notice?
(a) The shabby surroundings of the house.
(b) How nice the house is.
(c) Fiona is homeless.
(d) They actually live in an apartment.
5. What would Maggie like?
(a) For Jesse to remarry Fiona.
(b) For her family to be together.
(c) For Daisy to come home.
(d) For Fiona and Leory to live with her and Ira.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
2. Why is Maggie relieved?
3. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
4. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
5. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)