|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ira show Leroy?
(a) How to dance.
(b) How to play scrable.
(c) How to throw a frisbee.
(d) How to play football.
2. What happened when Jesse quit high school?
(a) Daisy was very disapointed.
(b) It further harmed his realtionship with Ira.
(c) He met Fiona.
(d) He ran away to be with a band.
3. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
(a) She misses her young son.
(b) How she could never comfort him.
(c) What a collicy baby he was.
(d) She could never entertain him.
4. What does Fiona decide?
(a) To go back home.
(b) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
(c) To visit her ex in-laws.
(d) Seriously persue her dreams.
5. What does Maggie insist?
(a) Fiona get a new apartment.
(b) That Fiona's mother butt out of their business.
(c) That Fiona and Leroy come to visit for the weekend.
(d) Going to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serena think of the apology?
2. How is the trip to the store?
3. What does Maggie often do too much of?
4. What is Jesse like?
5. What else does Maggie remember?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)