|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
(b) Fiona's mother.
2. What bothers Maggie?
(a) A silent home.
(b) Her mediocre life.
(c) Her children dont love her.
(d) Ira's insolence.
3. Did Jesse finish high school?
(a) Yes, but just barely.
(b) Yes, he did with great grades.
(c) No, he got kicked out.
(d) No, he dropped out.
4. Does Maggie think that Jesse ever connected with her?
(a) Yes, because she connected with Daisy.
(b) No. He is very selfish.
(c) No, because she sees herself as so boring.
(d) Yes, because she loves him so much.
5. Why does she drop her request?
(a) Because Ira outright denies it.
(b) Fiona will never consent.
(c) She will bring it up later.
(d) Leroy does not wish to leave her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
2. How does Maggie feel?
3. What did Jesse do on Ira's birthday?
4. What does the watch remind Maggie of?
5. What does Serena think of the apology?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)