|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) Maggie missed them a little bit.
(b) The first in a series of losses.
(c) A hard blow.
(d) Maggie did not care.
2. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
(a) Not communicating.
(b) The difficult pregnancy.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Marrying too young.
3. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) She is not ready to get married.
(b) She is focused on school.
(c) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(d) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
4. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
(a) Goes off to be alone.
(b) Flees to her old room.
(c) Leaves the outing in the family's van.
(d) Demands to be taken home.
5. What does Maggie tell Fiona?
(a) That she is devasted by the divorce.
(b) That Jesse wants her back.
(c) How to get Jesse back .
(d) She wishes she could see them more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
2. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
3. What bothers Maggie?
4. What does Fiona reveal about her present situation?
5. Who finds Jesse and Fiona together in Jesse's bedroom?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)