|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
(a) A large hat.
(b) All black.
(c) Very high heeled shoes.
(d) A red dress.
2. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(b) Working out a commonplace marriage.
(c) Finding yourself.
(d) Improving one's life.
3. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) Her friends are gossiping.
(b) That Ira has left.
(c) Serena is crying.
(d) No one is speaking.
4. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
(a) An anniversary party.
(b) A bat mitzvah.
(c) Serena and Mike's wedding.
(d) A baptism.
5. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) A hot mess.
(b) Like a Spanish matron.
(c) A widow.
(d) A gold digger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ira given so little attention?
2. Who was sick in Ira's family?
3. What does the day remember?
4. Where does everyone go after the funeral?
5. What kind of wife did Boris want?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Maggie work during high school?
2. Who has passed away?
3. Why is Serena mad?
4. Who tries to stop Fiona from coming on her visit?
5. Who does Maggie see as she arrives?
6. Why did Fiona want to visit in the first place?
7. What is Serena dressed as?
8. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
9. What kind of ambitions did Boris have?
10. Who does Maggie share her concerns with when they make a pit stop?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)