|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they take the shaken old man?
(a) To his nephew at a service station.
(b) To a resturant to get some food.
(c) To a deli.
(d) To a coffee shop.
2. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
(a) Her time with Boris.
(b) Her realization of love for Ira.
(c) She wishes she would have dated more men.
(d) How she can reconnect with her children.
3. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) Her friends are gossiping.
(b) No one is speaking.
(c) That Ira has left.
(d) Serena is crying.
4. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A large hat.
(c) All black.
(d) Very high heeled shoes.
5. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) Like a Spanish matron.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) A hot mess.
(d) A widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
2. How does Ira deal with his mood?
3. What has happened to Maggie?
4. How does he feel about his children?
5. What does Ira think of other people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Maggie want Leroy to live with them?
2. What does Maggie beg of Fiona?
3. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
4. What kind of ambitions did Boris have?
5. What does Maggie wish?
6. Why did Fiona want to visit in the first place?
7. What is Breathing Lessons the story of?
8. What does Fiona reveal to Maggie?
9. What does Maggie want Ira to allow?
10. What does Maggie learn from her day?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)