|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are difficult events in life?
(a) Losing money.
(c) New babies.
(d) Having difficult times with partners.
2. What makes Maggie so mad?
(a) She does not think Ira loves her.
(b) That Ira has the nerve to scold her.
(c) That Ira does not listen to her.
(d) She misses her grand daughter.
3. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
4. How does Maggie feel about her ex-classmates?
(a) Excitment to see them.
(c) Impatience and disbelief.
(d) Jealousy about their lives.
5. Even though Serena is beautiful, she is ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Maggie dating before Ira?
2. What is sung at the funeral?
3. What does Serena make a mental note of?
4. What does Serena demand?
5. What makes Serena upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was Fiona's pregnancy difficult?
2. What song do they sing?
3. What causes Maggie to crash the car? What does Maggie want in her life?
4. What does the couple hear on the radio?
5. Who does the couple encounter on the highway in Part 2 of the novel?
6. How was Jesse different from Ira?
7. What ailed Ira's sisters?
8. What two things are Maggie shocked by when she arrives at Fiona's?
9. Does Ira love his children?
10. What does Maggie learn from her day?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)