|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ira deal with his mood?
(a) Begins to whistle a song .
(b) Yells at Maggie.
(c) Refuses to drive on.
(d) Wants to drink.
2. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) No one is speaking.
(b) Her friends are gossiping.
(c) That Ira has left.
(d) Serena is crying.
3. Who is Leroy?
(a) The hotel owner.
(b) Maggie's lover.
(c) Maggie's granddaughter.
(d) The couple's son.
4. Whose funeral are they attending?
(a) Serena's husband.
(b) Their son's.
(c) Their firend from out of town.
(d) Their granddaughter's.
5. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
(b) A new house.
(d) New people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira unnerved by?
2. How does he feel about his children?
3. What ambitions did Boris have?
4. Where do they crash?
5. Why is Maggie so upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Maggie date in high school?
2. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
3. How does Ira feel about his granddaughter?
4. How was Jesse different from Ira?
5. Why was Maggie so fond of Fiona?
6. What sets them back from leaving on time?
7. Where does Serena find Ira and Maggie?
8. What is Serena dressed as?
9. What does Fiona reveal to Maggie?
10. What is the time frame of the novel?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)