Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ira unnerved by?
(a) The bad weather.
(b) The fact that they are late leaving for their trip .
(c) Maggie's driving.
(d) Maggie's attitude.
2. What day of the week does the story start?
(b) Saturday .
3. Where is the couple traveling to in the first section of the book?
(a) New York.
4. Why is Maggie so upset?
(a) She assumed she would never hear from her again.
(b) She thought that Jerry and Fiona would get back together.
(c) She gets into a car accidrnt.
(d) She snashes her nail.
5. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) I will Remember You.
(b) Love Me Tomorrow.
(c) Hold Me Now.
(d) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie demand?
2. What time was very important to Serena?
3. What was Ira like when he and Maggie were in school?
4. What makes Serena upset?
5. What kind of wife did Boris want?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
2. What does Fiona reveal to Maggie?
3. What did Maggie do to try to see Leroy?
4. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
5. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
6. Does Ira love his children?
7. Who has passed away?
8. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
9. Does Fiona's mother try to stop her from leaving with the Morans?
10. What does Maggie always wear?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)