|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
2. What do they do at Serena's house?
(a) Play games.
(b) Have drinks.
(c) Think about Max.
(d) Talk of old times.
3. Where do Leroy and Fiona live?
(a) In the desert.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a tiny town.
(d) In a large metropolitan area.
4. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
(a) Her unsettled nature.
(b) Her sweet nature.
(c) Her purposful attitude.
(d) Her bad karma.
5. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
(a) He cheated on her.
(b) Maggie no longer loves Ira.
(c) That he can constantly put up a wall around his emotions.
(d) Ira no longer loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maggie begin talking to?
2. What has happened to Maggie?
3. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
4. Who does Serena wish was at the funeral?
5. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things are Maggie shocked by when she arrives at Fiona's?
2. Why did Fiona ask for a divorce?
3. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
4. Was Jesse popular with women?
5. What causes Maggie to crash the car? What does Maggie want in her life?
6. What does Maggie want Ira to allow?
7. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
8. What song do they sing?
9. Where does everyone go after the funeral?
10. Why does this remind her of Serena?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)