|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ambitions did Boris have?
(a) To be a lawyer.
(b) To be a great artist.
(c) Move to NYC.
2. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
(a) All black.
(b) Very high heeled shoes.
(c) A large hat.
(d) A red dress.
3. Over what period of time does the story take place?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) A year.
4. What is Serena now?
(a) A woman on the prowl.
(b) A widow.
(c) A spiteful woman.
(d) A bad friend.
5. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she is selfish.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she misses Max.
(d) That she is uncaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
2. What does Maggie think of the request?
3. Why doesn't Ira want to see Leroy?
4. What does Serena make a mental note of?
5. Who joins Maggie to sing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Breathing Lessons the story of?
2. What does Maggie always wear?
3. Who does Maggie share her concerns with when they make a pit stop?
4. What does Maggie break as she drives?
5. What does Serena think about those who sing?
6. What ailed Ira's sisters?
7. What does the couple hear on the radio?
8. What is Serena dressed as?
9. Why did Fiona want to visit in the first place?
10. How does Ira react when he learns that Fiona and Leroy are coming for a visit?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)