|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) Her friends are gossiping.
(b) Serena is crying.
(c) No one is speaking.
(d) That Ira has left.
2. Why does this make Ira happy?
(a) No one is mourning Max.
(b) He likes to be punctual.
(c) Maggie is sad.
(d) He hate funerals.
3. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
(b) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(c) That they are the first to arrive.
(d) He and Maggie have made up .
4. Why does Ira scold Maggie?
(a) He wants her to talk to him.
(b) He does not like that she flirts.
(c) He thinks she is being rude.
(d) He is sick of her complaining to the waitress.
5. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
(a) An annoying commercial .
(b) A song she loves.
(c) Her ex-daughter-in-law, Fiona.
(d) A discussion on talk radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ira?
2. How was Ira treated by his parents?
3. How does Ira feel about Serena's situation?
4. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
5. What is sung at the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie wish?
2. Why was Maggie so fond of Fiona?
3. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
4. What is Daisy's personality like?
5. What did Maggie do to try to see Leroy?
6. What does Maggie beg of Fiona?
7. What sets them back from leaving on time?
8. Why does Maggie want Leroy to live with them?
9. What causes Maggie to crash the car? What does Maggie want in her life?
10. Does Maggie have a deep connect with Jesse?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)