|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Ira wish to make an extra stop?
(a) Yes, because he needs a rest for the night.
(b) No, because he does not have money to stay the night.
2. Who was sick in Ira's family?
(a) Ira's aunt.
(b) Ira's mother.
(c) No one.
(d) His father and sisters.
3. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) He enjoys being with someone.
(b) He likes to fight.
(c) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
(d) It helps him breathe and escape.
4. What day of the week does the story start?
(a) Saturday .
5. Where does everyone go after the funeral?
(a) Out for drinks.
(b) To the funeral home.
(c) To a resturant.
(d) To Serena's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ira given so little attention?
2. What does Maggie demand?
3. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
4. How does Ira feel about Maggie?
5. What does this section show of Serena?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has passed away?
2. What is Serena dressed as?
3. Does Maggie have a deep connect with Jesse?
4. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
5. Who does Maggie share her concerns with when they make a pit stop?
6. What kind of person is Ira?
7. Where does Serena find Ira and Maggie?
8. What is Breathing Lessons the story of?
9. Why does Maggie want Leroy to live with them?
10. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)