|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Maggie so upset?
(a) She thought that Jerry and Fiona would get back together.
(b) She snashes her nail.
(c) She assumed she would never hear from her again.
(d) She gets into a car accidrnt.
2. What does the day remember?
(a) How much Max loved his friends.
(b) The beautiful life they had together.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) Their children.
3. What is Maggie to Ira?
4. What or who does Ira not want to concern himself with?
5. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did everyone assume would happen with their relationship?
2. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
3. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
4. What does Ira think of other people?
5. What was Ira like when he and Maggie were in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Maggie work during high school?
2. What does Jesse reveal as his ex wife and daughter arrive?
3. What sets them back from leaving on time?
4. Who does Maggie see as she arrives?
5. Why is the couple traveling out of town?
6. What does Maggie always wear?
7. What is Breathing Lessons the story of?
8. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
9. What does Maggie beg of Fiona?
10. Why did Fiona ask for a divorce?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)