|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose funeral are they attending?
(a) Their firend from out of town.
(b) Their granddaughter's.
(c) Their son's.
(d) Serena's husband.
2. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
(a) Jesse asks them to go.
(b) Maggie threatens to divorce Ira otherwise.
(c) Ira admits he would like to see Leroy.
(d) Because Ira cannot refuse Maggie on this subject.
3. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
4. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
5. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
(a) Very high heeled shoes.
(b) All black.
(c) A large hat.
(d) A red dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
2. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
3. Was it nice to see old friends?
4. Who is Leroy?
5. Who was sick in Ira's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the couple traveling out of town?
2. What did Maggie do to try to see Leroy?
3. What does Serena think about those who sing?
4. Does Serena forgive Maggie?
5. Where does Serena find Ira and Maggie?
6. Was Fiona's pregnancy difficult?
7. What does Maggie break as she drives?
8. What about those who do not choose to sing?
9. How did Ira and Maggie meet?
10. How was Jesse different from Ira?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)