|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
(a) He did not understand her liking of working in a nursing home.
(b) She would not have sex with him.
(c) She paid too much attention to friends.
(d) She loved her dog too much.
2. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
(b) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(c) He and Maggie have made up .
(d) That they are the first to arrive.
3. Where is the couple traveling to in the first section of the book?
(c) New York.
4. Who was Maggie dating before Ira?
(a) Bennson Morris.
(b) Boris Drumm.
(c) Mike Douglas.
5. What does Maggie add to Ira's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sick in Ira's family?
2. How does he feel about his children?
3. Why does Maggie beg Ira to go back to the swerving car?
4. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
5. What do they encounter on the highway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
2. What does Ira spend most of his time doing?
3. What does Serena think about those who sing?
4. What causes Maggie to crash the car? What does Maggie want in her life?
5. Who does Maggie share her concerns with when they make a pit stop?
6. What does Maggie wish?
7. What song do they sing?
8. Why was Maggie so fond of Fiona?
9. Who tries to stop Fiona from coming on her visit?
10. What two things are Maggie shocked by when she arrives at Fiona's?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)