|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ira think of other people?
(a) No one cares about other people.
(b) Ira loves hanging around other people and learning about their lives.
(c) That they know nothing of the human condition.
(d) That they waste too much time on petty differences.
2. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
(b) A new house.
(d) New people.
3. Why do they decide to help the old man?
(a) He threatens them.
(b) Ira feels sorry for him.
(c) They can see he is in distress.
(d) Others see them harm him on the highway.
4. What kind of wife did Boris want?
(a) A more ambitious wife.
(b) Someone who would travel with him.
(c) A more caring wife.
(d) Someone very attractive.
5. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) A hot mess.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) Like a Spanish matron.
(d) A widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this section show of Serena?
2. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
3. What do they encounter on the highway?
4. What does Maggie think of the request?
5. What are difficult events in life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
2. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
3. Where did Maggie work during high school?
4. What did Maggie do to try to see Leroy?
5. How does Ira feel about his granddaughter?
6. What sets them back from leaving on time?
7. What kind of person is Ira?
8. Who does Maggie share her concerns with when they make a pit stop?
9. Why is the couple traveling out of town?
10. What did the man at the nursing home describe to Maggie?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)