|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they crash?
(a) Onto a median.
(b) Into another car.
(c) Into a wall.
(d) Into a ditch.
2. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
(d) yell at
3. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she misses Max.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she is uncaring.
(d) That she is selfish.
4. How does Ira deal with his mood?
(a) Wants to drink.
(b) Begins to whistle a song .
(c) Refuses to drive on.
(d) Yells at Maggie.
5. Where is the couple traveling to in the first section of the book?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
2. How does he feel about his children?
3. What kind of wife did Boris want?
4. What is sung at the funeral?
5. Why doesn't Ira want to see Leroy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Serena find Ira and Maggie?
2. What does Maggie wish?
3. What about those who do not choose to sing?
4. What is Breathing Lessons the story of?
5. Was Fiona's pregnancy difficult?
6. Why does Maggie want Leroy to live with them?
7. Who tries to stop Fiona from coming on her visit?
8. Why did Fiona ask for a divorce?
9. What kept Ira from going to medical school ?
10. Who does Maggie see as she arrives?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)