|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
(a) They joined a soccer team.
(b) The two had classes together.
(c) They joined the same church choir.
(d) Ira pursued Maggie.
2. Why is Maggie so upset?
(a) She gets into a car accidrnt.
(b) She thought that Jerry and Fiona would get back together.
(c) She assumed she would never hear from her again.
(d) She snashes her nail.
3. What kind of wife did Boris want?
(a) A more caring wife.
(b) Someone very attractive.
(c) A more ambitious wife.
(d) Someone who would travel with him.
4. Where do they crash?
(a) Onto a median.
(b) Into another car.
(c) Into a ditch.
(d) Into a wall.
5. Who is Leroy?
(a) The hotel owner.
(b) The couple's son.
(c) Maggie's granddaughter.
(d) Maggie's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
2. What does Serena make a mental note of?
3. Why does this make Ira happy?
4. Where does the couple stop in Chapter I?
5. What is Maggie to Ira?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Maggie to crash the car? What does Maggie want in her life?
2. What song do they sing?
3. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
4. What two things are Maggie shocked by when she arrives at Fiona's?
5. How did Jesse treat Fiona after they married?
6. How did Ira and Maggie meet?
7. What is Leroy's favorite food?
8. Was Fiona's pregnancy difficult?
9. What does Ira spend most of his time doing?
10. What does Maggie learn from her day?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)