|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
(a) A bat mitzvah.
(b) A baptism.
(c) Serena and Mike's wedding.
(d) An anniversary party.
2. Why do they decide to help the old man?
(a) Others see them harm him on the highway.
(b) He threatens them.
(c) They can see he is in distress.
(d) Ira feels sorry for him.
3. What is Serena now?
(a) A bad friend.
(b) A widow.
(c) A spiteful woman.
(d) A woman on the prowl.
4. What does Ira think of other people?
(a) That they waste too much time on petty differences.
(b) Ira loves hanging around other people and learning about their lives.
(c) No one cares about other people.
(d) That they know nothing of the human condition.
5. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie think of the request?
2. How does Ira deal with his mood?
3. Who does Maggie begin talking to?
4. How does Maggie deal with her mood?
5. What does he do with most of his time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was Jesse popular with women?
2. What song do they sing?
3. What two things are Maggie shocked by when she arrives at Fiona's?
4. What does Maggie wish?
5. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
6. What about those who do not choose to sing?
7. How did Ira and Maggie meet?
8. What does Maggie break as she drives?
9. Why did Fiona ask for a divorce?
10. What is Daisy's personality like?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)