|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ira?
2. What does the day remember?
(a) Their children.
(b) The beautiful life they had together.
(c) How much Max loved his friends.
(d) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
3. What is Serena like?
(b) Cruel natured.
4. What did everyone assume would happen with their relationship?
(a) Maggie and Boris would get married.
(b) Maggie would go to college.
(c) Boris would go to college.
(d) Maggie would have children.
5. What do they do at Serena's house?
(a) Talk of old times.
(b) Play games.
(c) Think about Max.
(d) Have drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ira think of other people?
2. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
3. Why does this make Ira happy?
4. What or who does Ira not want to concern himself with?
5. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Serena mad?
2. Why did Fiona ask for a divorce?
3. What is the time frame of the novel?
4. Who does Maggie share her concerns with when they make a pit stop?
5. What causes Maggie to crash the car? What does Maggie want in her life?
6. Was Jesse popular with women?
7. Who did Maggie date in high school?
8. Who has passed away?
9. What does Maggie wish?
10. What ailed Ira's sisters?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)