|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena make a mental note of?
(a) The way everyone looks.
(b) The look and feel of the funeral.
(c) Everyone's attitudes.
(d) The people who are not supporting her and singing.
2. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
(a) To NYC.
(b) To study abroad.
(c) On a vacation with Boris.
3. What does the day remember?
(a) How much Max loved his friends.
(b) Their children.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) The beautiful life they had together.
4. Who was sick in Ira's family?
(a) No one.
(b) Ira's mother.
(c) Ira's aunt.
(d) His father and sisters.
5. Was it nice to see old friends?
(a) No, Maggie does not like reminders of her past.
(b) No, Ira hates leaving the house.
(c) Sometimes, but they are happy they live far away.
(d) Yes, only to learn about their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Serena is beautiful, she is ______.
2. Who joins Maggie to sing?
3. Who does Serena wish was at the funeral?
4. What does Maggie do?
5. Whose funeral are they attending?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie think is not appropriate?
2. Does Serena forgive Maggie?
3. What does Serena think about those who sing?
4. What about those who do not choose to sing?
5. What sets them back from leaving on time?
6. What does Maggie always wear?
7. What kind of ambitions did Boris have?
8. Does Fiona's mother try to stop her from leaving with the Morans?
9. What kept Ira from going to medical school ?
10. What song do they sing?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)