|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie begin to think about?
(a) What Ira is thinking .
(b) Where Jesse is.
(c) How Fiona is.
(d) What her life might have been .
2. Does Ira wish to make an extra stop?
(a) Yes, because he needs a rest for the night.
(c) No, because he does not have money to stay the night.
3. Who is Jerry?
(a) Maggie's ex husband.
(b) Ira's lover.
(c) Maggie and Ira's son.
(d) Maggie's lover.
4. What does Ira think of other people?
(a) Ira loves hanging around other people and learning about their lives.
(b) That they waste too much time on petty differences.
(c) That they know nothing of the human condition.
(d) No one cares about other people.
5. What makes Maggie so mad?
(a) That Ira does not listen to her.
(b) That Ira has the nerve to scold her.
(c) She misses her grand daughter.
(d) She does not think Ira loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
2. What does Serena ask of Ira and Maggie?
3. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
4. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
5. Even though Serena is beautiful, she is ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What ailed Ira's sisters?
2. How was Jesse different from Ira?
3. Who does Maggie see as she arrives?
4. Do they decide to help the person in need?
5. Does Maggie have a deep connect with Jesse?
6. What kept Ira from going to medical school ?
7. Does Maggie join in on the signing?
8. Does Maggie think Fiona still loves Jesse?
9. What does Maggie learn from her day?
10. Why does Maggie want Leroy to live with them?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)