|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
(a) Sorrow for her friend.
(c) She is scared.
2. Who finds Jesse and Fiona together in Jesse's bedroom?
3. What is Jesse like?
(b) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(c) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(d) Kind, considerate.
4. What does the watch remind Maggie of?
(a) A good time she had with Ira.
(b) A sad time she had with Serena.
(c) It reminds her of her mother.
(d) It simply tells her the time.
5. Where do they stop on the way home?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The ice cream shop.
(c) A video store .
(d) A movie theatre.
6. What does Maggie wish?
(a) She could loose 20 lbs.
(b) That she would have never given away the dress.
(c) She could give Fiona and Leroy more.
(d) She had her old high school friends.
7. How was Fiona's temperament?
(c) Depressed and confused because of her pregnancy.
8. What did Jesse do on Ira's birthday?
(a) Cursed his parents.
(b) Upset his dad.
(c) Left to spend time with a girl and his buddies.
(d) Got his father a present.
9. What else does Maggie remember?
(a) Her salsa dancing days.
(b) The family's first dog .
(c) The first kitten she and Ira had together.
(d) Reading on the beach .
10. What does Fiona decide?
(a) To go back home.
(b) To visit her ex in-laws.
(c) Seriously persue her dreams.
(d) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
11. What does Maggie wish Leroy could do?
(a) Have contact with her father.
(b) Live with them for 9 months to go to a better school.
(c) Have Leroy start dance classes.
(d) Get Leroy a nice gift.
12. What does Maggie tell Fiona?
(a) That Jesse wants her back.
(b) That she is devasted by the divorce.
(c) How to get Jesse back .
(d) She wishes she could see them more.
13. What has Fiona been looking for upstairs?
(a) Some of Leroy's things.
(b) One of her old books.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) Her turtle soapdish.
14. Why does Maggie call Serena?
(a) She does not call because she in embarassed .
(b) To see how Serena is.
(c) To yell at her freind.
(d) To apologize for the scene at her house.
15. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
(b) Does not recognize them.
(d) Hurt because they have not seen her in a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the van?
2. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
3. What does Maggie often do too much of?
4. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
5. What does Serena miss?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)