Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What token does Maggie specifically remember?
(a) A green dress.
(b) A red dress.
(c) A black coat.
(d) A button down top.
2. What does Maggie wonder?
(a) If Fiona ever loves Jesse.
(b) Why Jesse messed things up with Fiona.
(c) How she can get the family back together.
(d) If Fiona and Leroy were hers to begin with.
3. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
(a) A difficult pregnancy.
(b) Finding a job.
(c) A bout of depression.
(d) Learning to cook.
4. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
(a) Jesse's infidelity.
(b) When Leroy was born.
(c) Leroy's face.
(d) The time after Fiona left Leroy.
5. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
(b) She is not ready to get married.
(c) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(d) She is focused on school.
6. What does Serena miss?
(a) Having someone to share everything with.
(b) Having a friend.
(c) Her husband's money .
(d) The touch of a man.
7. What does Maggie insist?
(a) Going to the movies.
(b) Fiona get a new apartment.
(c) That Fiona's mother butt out of their business.
(d) That Fiona and Leroy come to visit for the weekend.
8. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
(a) Demands to be taken home.
(b) Leaves the outing in the family's van.
(c) Flees to her old room.
(d) Goes off to be alone.
9. What does Maggie wear everyday?
(a) Her wedding ring.
(b) A necklace from her children.
(c) A bracelet from her grandmother.
(d) Her father's watch, as well as her own.
10. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
11. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
(c) A present.
12. What will Serena have to make?
(a) An offer on another house
(b) Many adjustments to her life.
(c) Changes to her schedule.
(d) A will.
13. Although Maggie cannot be with her granddaughter, how does she feel at the end of the novel?
(a) She never wants to speak with Jesse again.
(b) Hopeful for what is to come.
(c) Spiteful towards Ira.
14. Why was this sad for Serena?
(a) Serena was not sad.
(b) She wanted her father to be with her mother.
(c) She never knew her father.
(d) Serena felt rejected.
15. How was Fiona's temperament?
(c) Depressed and confused because of her pregnancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
2. What has Fiona been looking for upstairs?
3. How does Ira feel about the visit?
4. How does Maggie feel?
5. What does Maggie wish Leroy could do?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)