|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena think of the apology?
(a) She has actually already forgiven Maggie.
(b) She does not accept it.
(c) Maggie refuses to apologize.
(d) It is a bad one.
2. What does the watch remind Maggie of?
(a) A sad time she had with Serena.
(b) It reminds her of her mother.
(c) A good time she had with Ira.
(d) It simply tells her the time.
3. What is Fiona studying?
(a) To be a massage therpist.
(b) To be a nail stylist.
(d) To be a hair stylist.
4. How does Maggie feel?
(b) Crazed by her family.
(c) As though she should not have interfered in the first place.
(d) Upset with Jesse.
5. Why is Maggie relieved?
(a) She wants to be in Fiona's life.
(b) She thinks Fiona and Jesse might have a chance to get back together.
(c) She is happy they are moving away.
(d) She will be in Leroy's life.
6. What is Jesse doing with his life?
(a) Nothing, he has no job.
(b) Selling items on the internet.
(c) Working at a record store.
(d) Going to art school .
7. What else does Maggie remember?
(a) The first kitten she and Ira had together.
(b) Her salsa dancing days.
(c) Reading on the beach .
(d) The family's first dog .
8. What can't Maggie break?
(a) Her memories of Leroy.
(b) Her bond with Fiona.
(c) Her love for her son.
(d) He desire for the family to be one.
9. What does Maggie often do too much of?
(a) Meddle in other people's affairs .
(b) Cares too much for people who don't care for her.
(c) Interfere with Jesse's life.
(d) She shares too much with people.
10. What did Maggie assume that the old man wanted to happen at the end of his life?
(a) Spend all his money .
(b) Live life to the fullest.
(c) Re-live the intangible things.
(d) See all his friends that have passed away.
11. What will Serena have to make?
(a) Many adjustments to her life.
(b) A will.
(c) Changes to her schedule.
(d) An offer on another house
12. What happens to the van?
(a) The bumper is gone.
(b) It has a broken back window.
(c) Its paint is scratched.
(d) It has a smahed tailight.
13. Does Maggie think that Jesse ever connected with her?
(a) No, because she sees herself as so boring.
(b) Yes, because she connected with Daisy.
(c) No. He is very selfish.
(d) Yes, because she loves him so much.
14. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(b) She is not ready to get married.
(c) She is focused on school.
(d) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
15. Why is Ira so upset?
(a) He does not want Fiona in his house.
(b) He does not wish to force anything on Fiona.
(c) The plans for the day have completely changed.
(d) He does not want things to work out for Jesse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
2. What happens at the grocery store?
3. What does Ira refuse to do?
4. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
5. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)