|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
(a) The difficult pregnancy.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Not communicating.
(d) Marrying too young.
2. How is the trip to the store?
(b) Takes a long time.
(c) Exciting for Leroy.
(d) Extremely crowded.
3. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
(a) Playing solitare.
(b) playing board games.
(c) Surfing the internet.
(d) Reading a book.
4. How does Maggie feel?
(a) Crazed by her family.
(c) Upset with Jesse.
(d) As though she should not have interfered in the first place.
5. How was Fiona's temperament?
(b) Depressed and confused because of her pregnancy.
6. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
(a) Does not recognize them.
(c) Hurt because they have not seen her in a while.
7. What does Maggie wish?
(a) That she would have never given away the dress.
(b) She had her old high school friends.
(c) She could loose 20 lbs.
(d) She could give Fiona and Leroy more.
8. What can't Maggie break?
(a) He desire for the family to be one.
(b) Her bond with Fiona.
(c) Her memories of Leroy.
(d) Her love for her son.
9. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
(b) A present.
10. What token does Maggie specifically remember?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A green dress.
(c) A black coat.
(d) A button down top.
11. What happens at the grocery store?
(a) They dance down the aisles.
(b) Everyone begins telling jokes.
(c) Maggie and Ira start singing.
(d) They begin fighting.
12. Why does Fiona decide to have the baby?
(a) To make the Morans love her.
(b) She really wanted a baby all along.
(c) It will make Jesse stay with her .
(d) She can live with the Morans.
13. Where does Maggie park?
(a) In a handicap spot.
(b) At the back of the parking lot.
(c) In front of Mighty Valu.
(d) Across the street.
14. What bothers Maggie?
(a) Ira's insolence.
(b) Her children dont love her.
(c) A silent home.
(d) Her mediocre life.
15. What is Jesse like?
(b) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(c) Kind, considerate.
(d) Unconventional, spontaneous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maggie watches ___________ pass by as they drive
2. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
3. What does Fiona decide?
4. What does Maggie do?
5. What is the memory?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)