|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie think of her husband and son?
(a) They are completely different.
(b) She wishes they could connect.
(c) They don't love one another.
(d) They don't love her.
2. How does Ira feel about the visit?
(d) Shocked and outraged.
3. Why does she drop her request?
(a) She will bring it up later.
(b) Fiona will never consent.
(c) Leroy does not wish to leave her mom.
(d) Because Ira outright denies it.
4. Maggie watches ___________ pass by as they drive
(a) specialty shops
(b) road signs
(c) country stores
(d) road kill
5. What is Jesse like?
(b) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(c) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(d) Kind, considerate.
6. What does Daisy need help with?
(a) What to wear.
(b) Her homework.
(c) Nothing, she is already packed.
(d) Directions to school.
7. What does Serena think of the apology?
(a) She does not accept it.
(b) She has actually already forgiven Maggie.
(c) Maggie refuses to apologize.
(d) It is a bad one.
8. Does Jesse like his new job?
(a) Yes, but it does not fufill him.
(b) Yes it fufills him.
(c) No, it is just to pass the time.
(d) No, he is always late and disrespectful.
9. Where does Maggie park?
(a) Across the street.
(b) In front of Mighty Valu.
(c) At the back of the parking lot.
(d) In a handicap spot.
10. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) The first in a series of losses.
(b) Maggie missed them a little bit.
(c) Maggie did not care.
(d) A hard blow.
11. Why does Fiona decide to have the baby?
(a) She can live with the Morans.
(b) She really wanted a baby all along.
(c) It will make Jesse stay with her .
(d) To make the Morans love her.
12. Maggie remembers an ____________ from the nursing home.
(a) fellow nurse
(c) old man
(d) activities director
13. How is the trip to the store?
(a) Extremely crowded.
(b) Takes a long time.
(d) Exciting for Leroy.
14. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(b) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(c) He does not care.
(d) It will hurt him in his future.
15. What does Serena miss?
(a) The touch of a man.
(b) Having someone to share everything with.
(c) Having a friend.
(d) Her husband's money .
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the van?
2. What will Serena have to make?
3. What bothers Maggie?
4. What else does Maggie remember?
5. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)