|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie wish?
(a) She could loose 20 lbs.
(b) That she would have never given away the dress.
(c) She had her old high school friends.
(d) She could give Fiona and Leroy more.
2. What does Maggie wonder?
(a) How she can get the family back together.
(b) Why Jesse messed things up with Fiona.
(c) If Fiona ever loves Jesse.
(d) If Fiona and Leroy were hers to begin with.
3. Why does Fiona decide to have the baby?
(a) She can live with the Morans.
(b) She really wanted a baby all along.
(c) It will make Jesse stay with her .
(d) To make the Morans love her.
4. What does Maggie insist?
(a) Fiona get a new apartment.
(b) Going to the movies.
(c) That Fiona and Leroy come to visit for the weekend.
(d) That Fiona's mother butt out of their business.
5. What does Maggie notice?
(a) The shabby surroundings of the house.
(b) Fiona is homeless.
(c) How nice the house is.
(d) They actually live in an apartment.
6. What does Maggie veto?
(a) Checking out.
(b) Ira's choice of cheap ice cream.
(c) Getting vegetables.
(d) Buying chocolate chip cookies.
7. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) playing board games.
(c) Playing solitare.
(d) Surfing the internet.
8. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
(a) If she is dating someone else.
(b) How she can raise her child alone.
(c) If her new job will support them.
(d) Where Leroy will go to school.
9. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
(a) She misses her young son.
(b) She could never entertain him.
(c) How she could never comfort him.
(d) What a collicy baby he was.
10. What does Maggie wish Leroy could do?
(a) Live with them for 9 months to go to a better school.
(b) Have Leroy start dance classes.
(c) Have contact with her father.
(d) Get Leroy a nice gift.
11. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
(c) Sorrow for her friend.
(d) She is scared.
12. What did Maggie assume that the old man wanted to happen at the end of his life?
(a) Spend all his money .
(b) See all his friends that have passed away.
(c) Live life to the fullest.
(d) Re-live the intangible things.
13. Maggie remembers an ____________ from the nursing home.
(a) old man
(b) fellow nurse
(d) activities director
14. What is the truth about Jesse?
(a) He has been in jail .
(b) He is living with another woman.
(c) He still loves Fiona.
(d) He is broke.
15. How does Ira feel about the visit?
(d) Shocked and outraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
2. What is Jesse like?
3. What does Ira show Leroy?
4. What was Maggie to Fiona?
5. Why was this sad for Serena?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)