|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena miss?
(a) Her husband's money .
(b) The touch of a man.
(c) Having a friend.
(d) Having someone to share everything with.
2. Maggie watches ___________ pass by as they drive
(a) road kill
(b) country stores
(c) road signs
(d) specialty shops
3. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
(a) Jesse's infidelity.
(b) When Leroy was born.
(c) The time after Fiona left Leroy.
(d) Leroy's face.
4. Why was this sad for Serena?
(a) Serena was not sad.
(b) She never knew her father.
(c) She wanted her father to be with her mother.
(d) Serena felt rejected.
5. What did Maggie assume that the old man wanted to happen at the end of his life?
(a) See all his friends that have passed away.
(b) Live life to the fullest.
(c) Spend all his money .
(d) Re-live the intangible things.
6. What does Fiona decide?
(a) Seriously persue her dreams.
(b) To go back home.
(c) To visit her ex in-laws.
(d) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
7. Was Jesse very popular?
(a) No, because he did not attend school.
(b) No, he was considered a loser.
(c) Yes, he always had firends around.
(d) Yes, because he was very attractive.
8. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) Maggie did not care.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) The first in a series of losses.
(d) Maggie missed them a little bit.
9. What was Maggie to Fiona?
(a) A second mother.
(b) A birth coach.
(c) A friend.
(d) A mother-in-law.
10. What does Maggie insist?
(a) Fiona get a new apartment.
(b) That Fiona and Leroy come to visit for the weekend.
(c) That Fiona's mother butt out of their business.
(d) Going to the movies.
11. What does Maggie wish Leroy could do?
(a) Live with them for 9 months to go to a better school.
(b) Have contact with her father.
(c) Get Leroy a nice gift.
(d) Have Leroy start dance classes.
12. Where does Maggie park?
(a) In a handicap spot.
(b) At the back of the parking lot.
(c) Across the street.
(d) In front of Mighty Valu.
13. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
(a) The difficult pregnancy.
(b) Marrying too young.
(c) Not communicating.
(d) Their parents.
14. Where do they stop on the way home?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) A video store .
(c) The ice cream shop.
(d) A movie theatre.
15. What happens to the van?
(a) It has a smahed tailight.
(b) The bumper is gone.
(c) Its paint is scratched.
(d) It has a broken back window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
2. What does Maggie wonder?
3. How does Maggie feel?
4. What else does Maggie remember?
5. What would Maggie do in hopes of seeing her granddaughter?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)