|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
(a) Sorrow for her friend.
(c) She is scared.
2. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
3. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
(b) A present.
4. What happens next?
(a) Fiona leaves with the Morans.
(b) Fiona and her mother fight.
(c) Leroy begs her mother to go .
(d) Fiona refuses to go.
5. What happened when Jesse quit high school?
(a) It further harmed his realtionship with Ira.
(b) He met Fiona.
(c) Daisy was very disapointed.
(d) He ran away to be with a band.
6. Where does Maggie park?
(a) At the back of the parking lot.
(b) In a handicap spot.
(c) Across the street.
(d) In front of Mighty Valu.
7. What does Maggie wonder about?
(a) Will she gove to heaven.
(b) How to get a new husband.
(c) If she died what would others return to her.
(d) How to make her husband love her.
8. What does Maggie wonder?
(a) Why Jesse messed things up with Fiona.
(b) How she can get the family back together.
(c) If Fiona ever loves Jesse.
(d) If Fiona and Leroy were hers to begin with.
9. Why does she drop her request?
(a) She will bring it up later.
(b) Leroy does not wish to leave her mom.
(c) Fiona will never consent.
(d) Because Ira outright denies it.
10. What is the memory?
(a) Her mother getting dressed in the morning.
(b) Her father giving her the watch.
(c) When Maggie's father died.
(d) A time where the two girls tried to find Serena's father.
11. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
(a) A difficult pregnancy.
(b) Learning to cook.
(c) Finding a job.
(d) A bout of depression.
12. What does it stop Maggie and Ira from doing?
(a) Going home.
(b) Loving each other.
(d) Making up.
13. What does Fiona admit?
(a) That she still loves Jesse and propabaly always will.
(b) She is thrilled to live with Maggie.
(c) She does not want to live with Maggie.
(d) She wants to move across the country.
14. What bothers Maggie?
(a) Her mediocre life.
(b) A silent home.
(c) Her children dont love her.
(d) Ira's insolence.
15. Why does Maggie call Serena?
(a) To see how Serena is.
(b) To yell at her freind.
(c) She does not call because she in embarassed .
(d) To apologize for the scene at her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
2. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
3. What would Maggie like?
4. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
5. What token does Maggie specifically remember?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)