|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the grocery store?
(a) They dance down the aisles.
(b) They begin fighting.
(c) Everyone begins telling jokes.
(d) Maggie and Ira start singing.
2. What has Fiona been looking for upstairs?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) One of her old books.
(c) Some of Leroy's things.
(d) Her turtle soapdish.
3. What does Daisy need help with?
(a) Her homework.
(b) Nothing, she is already packed.
(c) Directions to school.
(d) What to wear.
4. What did Jesse do on Ira's birthday?
(a) Cursed his parents.
(b) Left to spend time with a girl and his buddies.
(c) Upset his dad.
(d) Got his father a present.
5. What is Jesse like?
(b) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(c) Kind, considerate.
(d) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
6. Where does Maggie park?
(a) In a handicap spot.
(b) At the back of the parking lot.
(c) In front of Mighty Valu.
(d) Across the street.
7. What do they decide to eat?
(a) Fried chicken and ice cream.
(b) Italian pasta.
(c) A salad.
(d) Mexican food.
8. What is Jesse doing with his life?
(a) Selling items on the internet.
(b) Nothing, he has no job.
(c) Going to art school .
(d) Working at a record store.
9. What does Maggie wonder?
(a) If Fiona ever loves Jesse.
(b) Why Jesse messed things up with Fiona.
(c) If Fiona and Leroy were hers to begin with.
(d) How she can get the family back together.
10. What happens to the van?
(a) The bumper is gone.
(b) It has a smahed tailight.
(c) Its paint is scratched.
(d) It has a broken back window.
11. What token does Maggie specifically remember?
(a) A green dress.
(b) A black coat.
(c) A button down top.
(d) A red dress.
12. What does Fiona decide?
(a) To visit her ex in-laws.
(b) Seriously persue her dreams.
(c) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
(d) To go back home.
13. What was Maggie to Fiona?
(a) A second mother.
(b) A birth coach.
(c) A mother-in-law.
(d) A friend.
14. What does Maggie think of her husband and son?
(a) They are completely different.
(b) They don't love her.
(c) They don't love one another.
(d) She wishes they could connect.
15. What is the memory?
(a) When Maggie's father died.
(b) Her father giving her the watch.
(c) A time where the two girls tried to find Serena's father.
(d) Her mother getting dressed in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie notice?
2. Where do they stop on the way home?
3. What did Maggie assume that the old man wanted to happen at the end of his life?
4. What does Maggie often do too much of?
5. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)