|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they stop on the way home?
(a) A video store .
(b) The ice cream shop.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) A movie theatre.
2. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
(d) A present.
3. What is Jesse doing with his life?
(a) Working at a record store.
(b) Selling items on the internet.
(c) Going to art school .
(d) Nothing, he has no job.
4. What does Maggie want back right at that moment?
(a) A new house.
(b) That first kitten .
(c) A new dog.
(d) Her family back.
5. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) It will hurt him in his future.
(b) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(c) He does not care.
(d) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
6. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) Maggie missed them a little bit.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) The first in a series of losses.
(d) Maggie did not care.
7. Was Jesse very popular?
(a) Yes, he always had firends around.
(b) No, he was considered a loser.
(c) Yes, because he was very attractive.
(d) No, because he did not attend school.
8. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
(a) That Fiona should try to get back with the family.
(b) That Jesse Moran caused her nothing but pain.
(c) How much she misses Maggie.
(d) She thinks it will be awful for Fiona to go.
9. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
(a) Leroy's face.
(b) The time after Fiona left Leroy.
(c) When Leroy was born.
(d) Jesse's infidelity.
10. What does Maggie wonder?
(a) If Fiona ever loves Jesse.
(b) How she can get the family back together.
(c) Why Jesse messed things up with Fiona.
(d) If Fiona and Leroy were hers to begin with.
11. Does Jesse like his new job?
(a) No, he is always late and disrespectful.
(b) Yes, but it does not fufill him.
(c) Yes it fufills him.
(d) No, it is just to pass the time.
12. What bothers Maggie?
(a) Her mediocre life.
(b) Her children dont love her.
(c) A silent home.
(d) Ira's insolence.
13. What can't Maggie break?
(a) Her memories of Leroy.
(b) He desire for the family to be one.
(c) Her love for her son.
(d) Her bond with Fiona.
14. What does Daisy need help with?
(a) Nothing, she is already packed.
(b) What to wear.
(c) Directions to school.
(d) Her homework.
15. What does Maggie veto?
(a) Checking out.
(b) Buying chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Getting vegetables.
(d) Ira's choice of cheap ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serena miss?
2. What did Maggie assume that the old man wanted to happen at the end of his life?
3. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
5. What else does Maggie remember?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)