Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
(a) A bout of depression.
(b) Finding a job.
(c) Learning to cook.
(d) A difficult pregnancy.
2. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) Maggie did not care.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) Maggie missed them a little bit.
(d) The first in a series of losses.
3. Why does she drop her request?
(a) Because Ira outright denies it.
(b) Fiona will never consent.
(c) Leroy does not wish to leave her mom.
(d) She will bring it up later.
4. How does Leroy act when she sees her grandparents?
(c) Does not recognize them.
(d) Hurt because they have not seen her in a while.
5. What is Jesse like?
(b) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(c) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(d) Kind, considerate.
6. What does Maggie tell Fiona?
(a) She wishes she could see them more.
(b) That Jesse wants her back.
(c) How to get Jesse back .
(d) That she is devasted by the divorce.
7. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
(c) Fiona's mother.
8. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(b) She is not ready to get married.
(c) She is focused on school.
(d) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
9. What does Maggie feel as she speaks to Serena?
(a) Sorrow for her friend.
(c) She is scared.
10. What happens at the grocery store?
(a) They begin fighting.
(b) Everyone begins telling jokes.
(c) Maggie and Ira start singing.
(d) They dance down the aisles.
11. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) It will hurt him in his future.
(b) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(c) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(d) He does not care.
12. What happens next?
(a) Fiona leaves with the Morans.
(b) Fiona and her mother fight.
(c) Fiona refuses to go.
(d) Leroy begs her mother to go .
13. How is the trip to the store?
(b) Exciting for Leroy.
(c) Takes a long time.
(d) Extremely crowded.
14. How was Fiona's temperament?
(d) Depressed and confused because of her pregnancy.
15. What does Maggie insist?
(a) Fiona get a new apartment.
(b) That Fiona and Leroy come to visit for the weekend.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) That Fiona's mother butt out of their business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie wish Leroy could do?
2. What happens to the van?
3. How does Ira feel about the visit?
4. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
5. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)