|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
(a) A present.
2. What does Maggie often do too much of?
(a) Cares too much for people who don't care for her.
(b) Interfere with Jesse's life.
(c) She shares too much with people.
(d) Meddle in other people's affairs .
3. What does Maggie wish Leroy could do?
(a) Live with them for 9 months to go to a better school.
(b) Get Leroy a nice gift.
(c) Have Leroy start dance classes.
(d) Have contact with her father.
4. What token does Maggie specifically remember?
(a) A black coat.
(b) A red dress.
(c) A green dress.
(d) A button down top.
5. What is Jesse doing with his life?
(a) Going to art school .
(b) Selling items on the internet.
(c) Nothing, he has no job.
(d) Working at a record store.
6. What does Maggie wish?
(a) That she would have never given away the dress.
(b) She had her old high school friends.
(c) She could give Fiona and Leroy more.
(d) She could loose 20 lbs.
7. What happens to the van?
(a) It has a broken back window.
(b) The bumper is gone.
(c) Its paint is scratched.
(d) It has a smahed tailight.
8. What does Fiona decide?
(a) To visit her ex in-laws.
(b) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
(c) To go back home.
(d) Seriously persue her dreams.
9. Who finds Jesse and Fiona together in Jesse's bedroom?
10. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
(a) She thinks it will be awful for Fiona to go.
(b) That Fiona should try to get back with the family.
(c) How much she misses Maggie.
(d) That Jesse Moran caused her nothing but pain.
11. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
(a) The difficult pregnancy.
(b) Not communicating.
(c) Marrying too young.
(d) Their parents.
12. Who else does Maggie invite to dinner?
13. What is the truth about Jesse?
(a) He is living with another woman.
(b) He has been in jail .
(c) He is broke.
(d) He still loves Fiona.
14. What is the memory?
(a) When Maggie's father died.
(b) Her father giving her the watch.
(c) A time where the two girls tried to find Serena's father.
(d) Her mother getting dressed in the morning.
15. What happens at the grocery store?
(a) Maggie and Ira start singing.
(b) They begin fighting.
(c) They dance down the aisles.
(d) Everyone begins telling jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie want back right at that moment?
2. What does Fiona admit?
3. What does Daisy need help with?
4. What do they decide to eat?
5. Why does she drop her request?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)