|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena miss?
(a) Her husband's money .
(b) Having a friend.
(c) Having someone to share everything with.
(d) The touch of a man.
2. Why does Maggie call Serena?
(a) She does not call because she in embarassed .
(b) To see how Serena is.
(c) To apologize for the scene at her house.
(d) To yell at her freind.
3. Maggie remembers an ____________ from the nursing home.
(a) fellow nurse
(b) old man
(d) activities director
4. Have women always been attracted to him?
(a) Yes, because he treats women well.
(b) No, he is not that attractive.
(c) No, they hate him.
(d) Yes, they always attempted to be in his good favor.
5. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
(a) Learning to cook.
(b) A difficult pregnancy.
(c) Finding a job.
(d) A bout of depression.
6. What does Fiona reveal about her present situation?
(a) She can no longer drive.
(b) She does not have a job.
(c) That she is not getting married.
(d) She is moving out of the country.
7. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
(a) She misses her young son.
(b) What a collicy baby he was.
(c) She could never entertain him.
(d) How she could never comfort him.
8. What does Maggie insist?
(a) That Fiona and Leroy come to visit for the weekend.
(b) Fiona get a new apartment.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) That Fiona's mother butt out of their business.
9. What do they decide to eat?
(a) Fried chicken and ice cream.
(b) Italian pasta.
(c) A salad.
(d) Mexican food.
10. What does Fiona decide?
(a) To visit her ex in-laws.
(b) Seriously persue her dreams.
(c) To go back home.
(d) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
11. What does Ira refuse to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go to the store.
(c) Yell at Fiona .
(d) Back the van out of Fiona's driveway.
12. Why is Ira so upset?
(a) He does not want Fiona in his house.
(b) The plans for the day have completely changed.
(c) He does not wish to force anything on Fiona.
(d) He does not want things to work out for Jesse.
13. What did Jesse do on Ira's birthday?
(a) Got his father a present.
(b) Upset his dad.
(c) Left to spend time with a girl and his buddies.
(d) Cursed his parents.
14. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
(a) The difficult pregnancy.
(b) Not communicating.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Marrying too young.
15. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) The first in a series of losses.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) Maggie did not care.
(d) Maggie missed them a little bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie feel?
2. What is Jesse like?
3. What does Maggie think of her husband and son?
4. What does Daisy need help with?
5. How does Ira feel about the visit?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)