|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leroy?
(a) The couple's son.
(b) The hotel owner.
(c) Maggie's granddaughter.
(d) Maggie's lover.
2. What time was very important to Serena?
(a) Time with her children.
(b) Time with her friends.
(c) Time with her mother.
(d) Her high school years.
3. Who is Jerry?
(a) Ira's lover.
(b) Maggie and Ira's son.
(c) Maggie's lover.
(d) Maggie's ex husband.
4. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
(d) yell at
5. What kind of wife did Boris want?
(a) A more caring wife.
(b) Someone very attractive.
(c) Someone who would travel with him.
(d) A more ambitious wife.
6. Who was sick in Ira's family?
(a) No one.
(b) Ira's mother.
(c) Ira's aunt.
(d) His father and sisters.
7. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
(a) Time when Ira and her had a good realtionship.
(b) A completely different life.
(c) A life without children.
(d) A life without Ira.
8. What was Ira's dream?
(a) Get a Master's degree.
(b) Own his own business.
(c) He wanted to be a lawyer.
(d) To go to medical school.
9. What is Maggie to Ira?
10. What does he do with most of his time?
(a) Reflects on his own life.
(c) Surfs the internet.
(d) Hangs out with his friends.
11. How does this make Maggie feel?
(a) Annoyed .
12. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
13. How does Ira deal with his mood?
(a) Wants to drink.
(b) Yells at Maggie.
(c) Refuses to drive on.
(d) Begins to whistle a song .
14. Even though Serena is beautiful, she is ______.
15. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
(a) She would not have sex with him.
(b) She loved her dog too much.
(c) He did not understand her liking of working in a nursing home.
(d) She paid too much attention to friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira in the midst of?
2. What does Maggie do?
3. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
4. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
5. Why was Ira given so little attention?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)