|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
(a) yell at
2. Why doesn't Ira want to see Leroy?
(a) He knows Fiona will not want them there.
(b) He doesn't think think they should arrive at Fiona's unannounced.
(c) He feels awkward around his granduaghter.
(d) Jesse would not welcome the visit.
3. What makes Maggie so mad?
(a) She does not think Ira loves her.
(b) That Ira does not listen to her.
(c) That Ira has the nerve to scold her.
(d) She misses her grand daughter.
4. How does Ira deal with his mood?
(a) Begins to whistle a song .
(b) Refuses to drive on.
(c) Wants to drink.
(d) Yells at Maggie.
5. What does Maggie begin to think about?
(a) What her life might have been .
(b) Where Jesse is.
(c) How Fiona is.
(d) What Ira is thinking .
6. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
(a) Her realization of love for Ira.
(b) Her time with Boris.
(c) She wishes she would have dated more men.
(d) How she can reconnect with her children.
7. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
8. Who was Maggie dating before Ira?
(a) Boris Drumm.
(c) Mike Douglas.
(d) Bennson Morris.
9. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
(b) His parents did not know how to handle them.
(c) Ira wanted to be ignored.
(d) He behaved badly.
10. How does he feel about his children?
(a) He has little reguard for them.
(b) He loves them dearly.
(c) He wishes he could connect with them.
(d) He leaves their upbringing to Maggie.
11. What do they do at Serena's house?
(a) Think about Max.
(b) Have drinks.
(c) Play games.
(d) Talk of old times.
12. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) He and Maggie have made up .
(b) That they are the first to arrive.
(c) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
(d) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
13. Where is the couple traveling to in the first section of the book?
(d) New York.
14. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) He likes to fight.
(b) He enjoys being with someone.
(c) It helps him breathe and escape.
(d) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
15. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wife did Boris want?
2. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
3. How was Ira treated by his parents?
4. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
5. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)