|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
(a) That he can constantly put up a wall around his emotions.
(b) Maggie no longer loves Ira.
(c) He cheated on her.
(d) Ira no longer loves her.
2. Who does Maggie see at Serena's house?
(a) Old enemies.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her ex daughter-in-law.
(d) Many people from high school .
3. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
(a) On a vacation with Boris.
(c) To study abroad.
(d) To NYC.
4. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
(d) yell at
5. What or who does Ira not want to concern himself with?
6. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
(a) Her purposful attitude.
(b) Her bad karma.
(c) Her unsettled nature.
(d) Her sweet nature.
7. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
(a) To see Leroy, their granddaughter.
(b) To send a bouquet of flowers to Serena.
(c) To see thier daughter, Erin.
(d) To Philly.
8. Whose funeral are they attending?
(a) Their granddaughter's.
(b) Their son's.
(c) Serena's husband.
(d) Their firend from out of town.
9. What is Maggie to Ira?
10. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
(a) A song she loves.
(b) A discussion on talk radio.
(c) An annoying commercial .
(d) Her ex-daughter-in-law, Fiona.
11. How old is Ira?
12. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
(a) Maggie threatens to divorce Ira otherwise.
(b) Ira admits he would like to see Leroy.
(c) Jesse asks them to go.
(d) Because Ira cannot refuse Maggie on this subject.
13. Why does Ira scold Maggie?
(a) He wants her to talk to him.
(b) He does not like that she flirts.
(c) He thinks she is being rude.
(d) He is sick of her complaining to the waitress.
14. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
(a) She misses her freinds.
(b) She hates being in churches.
(c) She has just lost her husband.
(d) She thinks Ira is judging her.
15. What does Maggie do for Ira?
(a) Not enough, he wants to leave her.
(b) Makes him angry.
(c) Pulls him outside of himself.
(d) Inspires him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira in the midst of?
2. What was Ira like when he and Maggie were in school?
3. What does he do with most of his time?
4. What does Serena ask of Ira and Maggie?
5. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)