|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie crash into in the car?
(a) A child.
(b) She runs right into the path of an oncoming delivery truck.
(c) A building.
(d) Another small car.
2. Why does this make Ira happy?
(a) Maggie is sad.
(b) He hate funerals.
(c) He likes to be punctual.
(d) No one is mourning Max.
3. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) He likes to fight.
(b) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
(c) It helps him breathe and escape.
(d) He enjoys being with someone.
4. What kind of wife did Boris want?
(a) Someone very attractive.
(b) Someone who would travel with him.
(c) A more ambitious wife.
(d) A more caring wife.
5. What does Serena demand?
(a) That they leave the house.
(b) That she get some sympathy.
(c) That someone buy her food.
(d) That everyone leave her house.
6. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) A hot mess.
(b) A widow.
(c) Like a Spanish matron.
(d) A gold digger.
7. What does Maggie begin to think about?
(a) What Ira is thinking .
(b) Where Jesse is.
(c) How Fiona is.
(d) What her life might have been .
8. What has happened to Maggie?
(a) She wants to have an affair.
(b) She misses her friends.
(c) She wishes she could divorce Ira.
(d) She feels she has fallen in love again.
9. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
(a) They joined the same church choir.
(b) The two had classes together.
(c) They joined a soccer team.
(d) Ira pursued Maggie.
10. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
11. How was Ira treated by his parents?
(a) They loved him dearly.
(b) Ira ran away when he was younger.
(c) They spoiled him.
(d) He was ignored.
12. How does he feel about his children?
(a) He wishes he could connect with them.
(b) He loves them dearly.
(c) He has little reguard for them.
(d) He leaves their upbringing to Maggie.
13. What does Serena constantly seek from other people?
14. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
(a) Jesse asks them to go.
(b) Maggie threatens to divorce Ira otherwise.
(c) Because Ira cannot refuse Maggie on this subject.
(d) Ira admits he would like to see Leroy.
15. What do they encounter on the highway?
(a) A lot of traffic.
(b) An old, kind woman.
(c) An animal running across the road.
(d) An erratic driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
2. How does Maggie feel about her ex-classmates?
3. Why do they decide to help the old man?
4. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
5. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)