|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Serena now?
(a) A woman on the prowl.
(b) A bad friend.
(c) A spiteful woman.
(d) A widow.
2. Why does Ira scold Maggie?
(a) He wants her to talk to him.
(b) He is sick of her complaining to the waitress.
(c) He does not like that she flirts.
(d) He thinks she is being rude.
3. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
(a) A new house.
(c) New people.
4. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
(a) Maggie threatens to divorce Ira otherwise.
(b) Ira admits he would like to see Leroy.
(c) Because Ira cannot refuse Maggie on this subject.
(d) Jesse asks them to go.
5. Where do they crash?
(a) Into a ditch.
(b) Onto a median.
(c) Into another car.
(d) Into a wall.
6. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
(b) On a vacation with Boris.
(c) To study abroad.
(d) To NYC.
7. What does the day remember?
(a) Their children.
(b) The beautiful life they had together.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) How much Max loved his friends.
8. What is Ira unnerved by?
(a) Maggie's attitude.
(b) The fact that they are late leaving for their trip .
(c) The bad weather.
(d) Maggie's driving.
9. How does Maggie feel about her ex-classmates?
(b) Impatience and disbelief.
(c) Excitment to see them.
(d) Jealousy about their lives.
10. Who was sick in Ira's family?
(a) No one.
(b) His father and sisters.
(c) Ira's mother.
(d) Ira's aunt.
11. What does he do with most of his time?
(a) Reflects on his own life.
(b) Surfs the internet.
(c) Hangs out with his friends.
12. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
(b) yell at
13. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) A gold digger.
(b) A hot mess.
(c) Like a Spanish matron.
(d) A widow.
14. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) He likes to fight.
(b) It helps him breathe and escape.
(c) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
(d) He enjoys being with someone.
15. What does Maggie do for Ira?
(a) Pulls him outside of himself.
(b) Inspires him.
(c) Makes him angry.
(d) Not enough, he wants to leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maggie see at Serena's house?
2. What does this section show of Serena?
3. How does he feel about his children?
4. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
5. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)