|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
(a) Her sweet nature.
(b) Her unsettled nature.
(c) Her purposful attitude.
(d) Her bad karma.
2. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
(b) yell at
3. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she misses Max.
(b) That she is selfish.
(c) That she loves her freinds.
(d) That she is uncaring.
4. Where do they crash?
(a) Into another car.
(b) Into a ditch.
(c) Into a wall.
(d) Onto a median.
5. What is Maggie to Ira?
6. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
7. Where does everyone go after the funeral?
(a) Out for drinks.
(b) To Serena's house.
(c) To the funeral home.
(d) To a resturant.
8. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
(a) A new house.
(c) New people.
9. Where do they take the shaken old man?
(a) To a coffee shop.
(b) To his nephew at a service station.
(c) To a deli.
(d) To a resturant to get some food.
10. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
(b) Hold Me Now.
(c) Love Me Tomorrow.
(d) I will Remember You.
11. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) He and Maggie have made up .
(b) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(c) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
(d) That they are the first to arrive.
12. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
(a) She has just lost her husband.
(b) She misses her freinds.
(c) She hates being in churches.
(d) She thinks Ira is judging her.
13. What makes Maggie so mad?
(a) That Ira does not listen to her.
(b) She does not think Ira loves her.
(c) That Ira has the nerve to scold her.
(d) She misses her grand daughter.
14. What are difficult events in life?
(a) Losing money.
(b) New babies.
(d) Having difficult times with partners.
15. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
(a) Her realization of love for Ira.
(b) She wishes she would have dated more men.
(c) How she can reconnect with her children.
(d) Her time with Boris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
2. Why do they decide to help the old man?
3. What day of the week does the story start?
4. What does he do with most of his time?
5. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)