|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Maggie to sing?
2. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
(a) She hates being in churches.
(b) She thinks Ira is judging her.
(c) She has just lost her husband.
(d) She misses her freinds.
3. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
(a) A bat mitzvah.
(b) An anniversary party.
(c) Serena and Mike's wedding.
(d) A baptism.
4. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) He enjoys being with someone.
(b) It helps him breathe and escape.
(c) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
(d) He likes to fight.
5. What does the day remember?
(a) Their children.
(b) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(c) How much Max loved his friends.
(d) The beautiful life they had together.
6. Over what period of time does the story take place?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) A year.
7. What has happened to Maggie?
(a) She wishes she could divorce Ira.
(b) She wants to have an affair.
(c) She misses her friends.
(d) She feels she has fallen in love again.
8. What does Serena demand?
(a) That she get some sympathy.
(b) That they leave the house.
(c) That everyone leave her house.
(d) That someone buy her food.
9. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
10. How old is Ira?
11. Why doesn't Ira want to see Leroy?
(a) He knows Fiona will not want them there.
(b) He doesn't think think they should arrive at Fiona's unannounced.
(c) Jesse would not welcome the visit.
(d) He feels awkward around his granduaghter.
12. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) His parents did not know how to handle them.
(b) Ira wanted to be ignored.
(c) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
(d) He behaved badly.
13. How does Ira feel about Serena's situation?
(d) Indifferent .
14. What was Ira's dream?
(a) Get a Master's degree.
(b) He wanted to be a lawyer.
(c) To go to medical school.
(d) Own his own business.
15. What is Serena now?
(a) A woman on the prowl.
(b) A widow.
(c) A bad friend.
(d) A spiteful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Ira wish to make an extra stop?
2. Serena never wants to _______ anyone.
3. What is Maggie to Ira?
4. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
5. What does Maggie do for Ira?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)