|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they encounter on the highway?
(a) An old, kind woman.
(b) An erratic driver.
(c) A lot of traffic.
(d) An animal running across the road.
2. Where do Leroy and Fiona live?
(a) In a large metropolitan area.
(b) In the desert.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a tiny town.
3. Who joins Maggie to sing?
4. What does Maggie crash into in the car?
(a) A building.
(b) She runs right into the path of an oncoming delivery truck.
(c) A child.
(d) Another small car.
5. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
6. Why is Serena angry?
(a) She hits on a man, but the feelings are not returned .
(b) She finds Maggie and Ira together in a bedroom.
(c) She wishes she could have Max back.
(d) She does not think others are sad by Max's passing.
7. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
(a) hurting Ira's feelings
(b) meeting new people
(c) disappointing any of her friends
(d) dating new people
8. What has happened to Maggie?
(a) She feels she has fallen in love again.
(b) She wants to have an affair.
(c) She wishes she could divorce Ira.
(d) She misses her friends.
9. What does he do with most of his time?
(a) Hangs out with his friends.
(b) Surfs the internet.
(d) Reflects on his own life.
10. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
(a) A discussion on talk radio.
(b) An annoying commercial .
(c) A song she loves.
(d) Her ex-daughter-in-law, Fiona.
11. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) A hot mess.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) A widow.
(d) Like a Spanish matron.
12. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) I will Remember You.
(b) Love Me Tomorrow.
(c) Hold Me Now.
(d) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
13. Why is Maggie so upset?
(a) She snashes her nail.
(b) She gets into a car accidrnt.
(c) She assumed she would never hear from her again.
(d) She thought that Jerry and Fiona would get back together.
14. Does Ira wish to make an extra stop?
(b) Yes, because he needs a rest for the night.
(d) No, because he does not have money to stay the night.
15. Why do they decide to help the old man?
(a) Others see them harm him on the highway.
(b) He threatens them.
(c) They can see he is in distress.
(d) Ira feels sorry for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie think of the request?
2. What does Maggie do for Ira?
3. Where does everyone go after the funeral?
4. Who does Serena wish was at the funeral?
5. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)