|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ira?
2. What does Ira show Leroy?
(a) How to play football.
(b) How to play scrable.
(c) How to throw a frisbee.
(d) How to dance.
3. Although Maggie cannot be with her granddaughter, how does she feel at the end of the novel?
(a) Hopeful for what is to come.
(c) She never wants to speak with Jesse again.
(d) Spiteful towards Ira.
4. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) The first in a series of losses.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) Maggie did not care.
(d) Maggie missed them a little bit.
5. Where do they stop on the way home?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) A video store .
(c) A movie theatre.
(d) The ice cream shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
2. How was Fiona's temperament?
3. Where do they take the shaken old man?
4. What is the memory?
5. What did everyone assume would happen with their relationship?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)