|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
2. What does Serena make a mental note of?
(a) The look and feel of the funeral.
(b) Everyone's attitudes.
(c) The people who are not supporting her and singing.
(d) The way everyone looks.
3. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
(a) An annoying commercial .
(b) Her ex-daughter-in-law, Fiona.
(c) A discussion on talk radio.
(d) A song she loves.
4. What does Ira think of other people?
(a) That they know nothing of the human condition.
(b) No one cares about other people.
(c) That they waste too much time on petty differences.
(d) Ira loves hanging around other people and learning about their lives.
5. Who does Serena wish was at the funeral?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie beg Ira to go back to the swerving car?
2. What was Ira's dream?
3. What does Maggie do?
4. What has happened to Maggie?
5. What does Serena think of the apology?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)