|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Maggie think that Jesse ever connected with her?
(a) No. He is very selfish.
(b) No, because she sees herself as so boring.
(c) Yes, because she connected with Daisy.
(d) Yes, because she loves him so much.
2. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) He likes to fight.
(b) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
(c) It helps him breathe and escape.
(d) He enjoys being with someone.
3. Who joins Maggie to sing?
4. What is Ira in the midst of?
(a) A bout of depression.
(b) A dream.
(c) A mid life crisis.
(d) A divorce.
5. What time was very important to Serena?
(a) Time with her mother.
(b) Her high school years.
(c) Time with her friends.
(d) Time with her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ira like when he and Maggie were in school?
2. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
3. What does Fiona look for as she greets Maggie and Ira?
4. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
5. What do they do at Serena's house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)