|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fiona reminded of from her new visitor?
(a) That Fiona should try to get back with the family.
(b) She thinks it will be awful for Fiona to go.
(c) How much she misses Maggie.
(d) That Jesse Moran caused her nothing but pain.
2. What does Maggie realize?
(a) She wants a divorce.
(b) That relationships are signified by small tokens.
(c) Money can buy happiness.
(d) She misses her kids.
3. What time was very important to Serena?
(a) Time with her mother.
(b) Her high school years.
(c) Time with her friends.
(d) Time with her children.
4. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) Love Me Tomorrow.
(b) Hold Me Now.
(c) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
(d) I will Remember You.
5. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
(a) dating new people
(b) meeting new people
(c) hurting Ira's feelings
(d) disappointing any of her friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
2. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
3. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
4. How old is Ira?
5. Who is Jerry?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)