|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie think of the request?
(a) That she hates singing in front of people, a thoughtful way to remember Max.
(b) That Ira will hate it .
(c) That it is inappropriate.
(d) It is ecentric like her friend.
2. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
(a) A widow.
(b) A hot mess.
(c) Like a Spanish matron.
(d) A gold digger.
3. What is the truth about Jesse?
(a) He has been in jail .
(b) He is living with another woman.
(c) He still loves Fiona.
(d) He is broke.
4. Was Jesse very popular?
(a) No, he was considered a loser.
(b) No, because he did not attend school.
(c) Yes, he always had firends around.
(d) Yes, because he was very attractive.
5. What does the watch remind Maggie of?
(a) It simply tells her the time.
(b) A good time she had with Ira.
(c) A sad time she had with Serena.
(d) It reminds her of her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
2. How is the trip to the store?
3. What does Serena constantly seek from other people?
4. What does Fiona reveal about her present situation?
5. Although Maggie cannot be with her granddaughter, how does she feel at the end of the novel?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)