|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
(a) To see thier daughter, Erin.
(b) To Philly.
(c) To send a bouquet of flowers to Serena.
(d) To see Leroy, their granddaughter.
2. What is Ira doing while Maggie packs up the fried chicken?
(a) Playing solitare.
(b) Surfing the internet.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) playing board games.
3. Why is Maggie relieved?
(a) She will be in Leroy's life.
(b) She is happy they are moving away.
(c) She thinks Fiona and Jesse might have a chance to get back together.
(d) She wants to be in Fiona's life.
4. What does he do with most of his time?
(a) Surfs the internet.
(c) Reflects on his own life.
(d) Hangs out with his friends.
5. What does the day remember?
(a) The beautiful life they had together.
(b) Their children.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) How much Max loved his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie think of the request?
2. What does Maggie do?
3. What is the memory?
4. Who does Serena wish was at the funeral?
5. How does Ira feel about Serena's situation?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)