|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she is uncaring.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she is selfish.
(d) That she misses Max.
2. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
(a) How she can reconnect with her children.
(b) Her time with Boris.
(c) She wishes she would have dated more men.
(d) Her realization of love for Ira.
3. What does Serena ask of Ira and Maggie?
(a) That they sing.
(b) They kiss.
(c) For them to hold her hand.
(d) For some moral support.
4. What has Fiona been looking for upstairs?
(a) Some of Leroy's things.
(b) Her turtle soapdish.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) One of her old books.
5. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
(a) How she can raise her child alone.
(b) Where Leroy will go to school.
(c) If she is dating someone else.
(d) If her new job will support them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
2. Does Ira wish to make an extra stop?
3. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
4. How does this make Maggie feel?
5. What does Maggie do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)