|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) He behaved badly.
(b) His parents did not know how to handle them.
(c) Ira wanted to be ignored.
(d) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
2. What do they decide to eat?
(a) Fried chicken and ice cream.
(b) A salad.
(c) Italian pasta.
(d) Mexican food.
3. What makes Maggie so mad?
(a) She misses her grand daughter.
(b) She does not think Ira loves her.
(c) That Ira does not listen to her.
(d) That Ira has the nerve to scold her.
4. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
(a) To see Leroy, their granddaughter.
(b) To send a bouquet of flowers to Serena.
(c) To see thier daughter, Erin.
(d) To Philly.
5. What was loosing Fiona and Leroy like?
(a) Maggie did not care.
(b) A hard blow.
(c) Maggie missed them a little bit.
(d) The first in a series of losses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ira think of other people?
2. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
3. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
4. How old is Ira?
5. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)