|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(b) It will hurt him in his future.
(c) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(d) He does not care.
2. How is the trip to the store?
(a) Extremely crowded.
(c) Takes a long time.
(d) Exciting for Leroy.
3. Did Jesse finish high school?
(a) No, he got kicked out.
(b) Yes, but just barely.
(c) No, he dropped out.
(d) Yes, he did with great grades.
4. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) He and Maggie have made up .
(b) That they are the first to arrive.
(c) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(d) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
5. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
(a) Demands to be taken home.
(b) Flees to her old room.
(c) Goes off to be alone.
(d) Leaves the outing in the family's van.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ira feel about the visit?
2. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
3. What happened when Jesse quit high school?
4. Who finds Jesse and Fiona together in Jesse's bedroom?
5. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)