|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was very important to Serena?
(a) Time with her children.
(b) Time with her mother.
(c) Time with her friends.
(d) Her high school years.
2. Does Jesse like his new job?
(a) Yes, but it does not fufill him.
(b) No, it is just to pass the time.
(c) Yes it fufills him.
(d) No, he is always late and disrespectful.
3. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(b) He does not care.
(c) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(d) It will hurt him in his future.
4. Why do they decide to help the old man?
(a) Others see them harm him on the highway.
(b) Ira feels sorry for him.
(c) They can see he is in distress.
(d) He threatens them.
5. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) Serena is crying.
(b) That Ira has left.
(c) Her friends are gossiping.
(d) No one is speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fiona decide to have the baby?
2. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
3. Where does the couple stop in Chapter I?
4. What would Maggie do in hopes of seeing her granddaughter?
5. What does Maggie veto?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)