|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie do?
(a) Crashes into Fiona's car.
(b) Yells at Ira.
(c) Break her window.
(d) Hit the mailbox with the van.
2. Why do they decide to help the old man?
(a) Others see them harm him on the highway.
(b) They can see he is in distress.
(c) Ira feels sorry for him.
(d) He threatens them.
3. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she is selfish.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she misses Max.
(d) That she is uncaring.
4. What does Serena ask of Ira and Maggie?
(a) That they sing.
(b) They kiss.
(c) For some moral support.
(d) For them to hold her hand.
5. Why does this make Ira happy?
(a) He likes to be punctual.
(b) He hate funerals.
(c) Maggie is sad.
(d) No one is mourning Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious about Maggie and Ira?
2. Where does Maggie park?
3. What is Jesse doing with his life?
4. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
5. What happens at the grocery store?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)