|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
(b) Hold Me Now.
(c) I will Remember You.
(d) Love Me Tomorrow.
2. What does Maggie think of the request?
(a) That it is inappropriate.
(b) That she hates singing in front of people, a thoughtful way to remember Max.
(c) That Ira will hate it .
(d) It is ecentric like her friend.
3. How does he feel about his children?
(a) He loves them dearly.
(b) He wishes he could connect with them.
(c) He has little reguard for them.
(d) He leaves their upbringing to Maggie.
4. What does Maggie demand?
(a) To call her son.
(b) To get the police.
(c) To go home.
(d) To be let out of the car.
5. Why is Maggie so upset?
(a) She thought that Jerry and Fiona would get back together.
(b) She gets into a car accidrnt.
(c) She assumed she would never hear from her again.
(d) She snashes her nail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't Maggie break?
2. Why does Ira scold Maggie?
3. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
4. What time was very important to Serena?
5. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)