|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the day remember?
(a) Their children.
(b) The beautiful life they had together.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) How much Max loved his friends.
2. What does Maggie notice?
(a) The shabby surroundings of the house.
(b) They actually live in an apartment.
(c) How nice the house is.
(d) Fiona is homeless.
3. What time was very important to Serena?
(a) Time with her friends.
(b) Time with her children.
(c) Her high school years.
(d) Time with her mother.
4. What does Maggie tell Fiona?
(a) That she is devasted by the divorce.
(b) That Jesse wants her back.
(c) She wishes she could see them more.
(d) How to get Jesse back .
5. What does Ira think of other people?
(a) That they know nothing of the human condition.
(b) That they waste too much time on petty differences.
(c) No one cares about other people.
(d) Ira loves hanging around other people and learning about their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Jesse finish high school?
2. What day of the week does the story start?
3. What kind of wife did Boris want?
4. What breaks Maggie's heart about Ira?
5. What does Fiona reveal about her present situation?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)