|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
(a) On a vacation with Boris.
(b) To NYC.
(d) To study abroad.
2. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
3. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she is selfish.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she is uncaring.
(d) That she misses Max.
4. What does Maggie remember about Jesse?
(a) How she could never comfort him.
(b) She could never entertain him.
(c) What a collicy baby he was.
(d) She misses her young son.
5. Why is their relationship essential to Ira?
(a) Maggie is a great trophy wife.
(b) He enjoys being with someone.
(c) He likes to fight.
(d) It helps him breathe and escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does the story start?
2. What does Maggie wonder about Fiona?
3. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
4. Where do they take the shaken old man?
5. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)