|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
(a) Her realization of love for Ira.
(b) How she can reconnect with her children.
(c) She wishes she would have dated more men.
(d) Her time with Boris.
2. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
(b) She is not ready to get married.
(c) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
(d) She is focused on school.
3. What is Maggie to Ira?
4. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
(c) A new house.
(d) New people.
5. Why is Ira so upset?
(a) He does not wish to force anything on Fiona.
(b) The plans for the day have completely changed.
(c) He does not want Fiona in his house.
(d) He does not want things to work out for Jesse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Maggie relieved?
2. Why is Maggie so upset?
3. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
4. Why do they decide to help the old man?
5. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)