|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie often do too much of?
(a) Cares too much for people who don't care for her.
(b) She shares too much with people.
(c) Meddle in other people's affairs .
(d) Interfere with Jesse's life.
2. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
(a) A life without Ira.
(b) Time when Ira and her had a good realtionship.
(c) A completely different life.
(d) A life without children.
3. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she is uncaring.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she is selfish.
(d) That she misses Max.
4. What is Jesse like?
(b) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(c) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(d) Kind, considerate.
5. Did Jesse finish high school?
(a) Yes, but just barely.
(b) No, he dropped out.
(c) Yes, he did with great grades.
(d) No, he got kicked out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
2. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
3. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
4. What does he do with most of his time?
5. Have women always been attracted to him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)