|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to help the old man?
(a) They can see he is in distress.
(b) He threatens them.
(c) Others see them harm him on the highway.
(d) Ira feels sorry for him.
2. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A bat mitzvah.
(c) An anniversary party.
(d) Serena and Mike's wedding.
3. What does Maggie demand?
(a) To get the police.
(b) To call her son.
(c) To be let out of the car.
(d) To go home.
4. What does Serena demand?
(a) That they leave the house.
(b) That she get some sympathy.
(c) That someone buy her food.
(d) That everyone leave her house.
5. What does Maggie think of the request?
(a) That Ira will hate it .
(b) That she hates singing in front of people, a thoughtful way to remember Max.
(c) That it is inappropriate.
(d) It is ecentric like her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do at Serena's house?
2. What has happened to Maggie?
3. Why is Serena angry?
4. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
5. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)