|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was it nice to see old friends?
(a) Sometimes, but they are happy they live far away.
(b) No, Maggie does not like reminders of her past.
(c) Yes, only to learn about their lives.
(d) No, Ira hates leaving the house.
2. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Improving one's life.
(b) Finding yourself.
(c) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(d) Working out a commonplace marriage.
3. What does Maggie add to Ira's life?
4. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
(a) Her sweet nature.
(b) Her purposful attitude.
(c) Her bad karma.
(d) Her unsettled nature.
5. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
(a) How she can reconnect with her children.
(b) Her realization of love for Ira.
(c) Her time with Boris.
(d) She wishes she would have dated more men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Serena like?
2. What time was very important to Serena?
3. Why do they decide to help the old man?
4. What do they do at Serena's house?
5. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)