|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ira deal with his mood?
(a) Refuses to drive on.
(b) Wants to drink.
(c) Begins to whistle a song .
(d) Yells at Maggie.
2. How does he feel about his children?
(a) He loves them dearly.
(b) He wishes he could connect with them.
(c) He leaves their upbringing to Maggie.
(d) He has little reguard for them.
3. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
(a) She thinks Ira is judging her.
(b) She has just lost her husband.
(c) She hates being in churches.
(d) She misses her freinds.
4. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
(a) To see Leroy, their granddaughter.
(b) To send a bouquet of flowers to Serena.
(c) To see thier daughter, Erin.
(d) To Philly.
5. What does Serena ask of Ira and Maggie?
(a) For some moral support.
(b) They kiss.
(c) For them to hold her hand.
(d) That they sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was it nice to see old friends?
2. Why does Maggie beg Ira to go back to the swerving car?
3. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
4. Who was sick in Ira's family?
5. What is obvious about Maggie and Ira?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)