|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what period of time does the story take place?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) A year.
2. Why does this make Ira happy?
(a) He hate funerals.
(b) Maggie is sad.
(c) He likes to be punctual.
(d) No one is mourning Max.
3. What do they do at Serena's house?
(a) Have drinks.
(b) Play games.
(c) Think about Max.
(d) Talk of old times.
4. Why is Serena angry?
(a) She wishes she could have Max back.
(b) She finds Maggie and Ira together in a bedroom.
(c) She hits on a man, but the feelings are not returned .
(d) She does not think others are sad by Max's passing.
5. What is Serena now?
(a) A spiteful woman.
(b) A bad friend.
(c) A widow.
(d) A woman on the prowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
2. What time was very important to Serena?
3. What is obvious about Maggie and Ira?
4. Why is Maggie so upset?
5. Who was sick in Ira's family?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)