|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do at Serena's house?
(a) Play games.
(b) Talk of old times.
(c) Think about Max.
(d) Have drinks.
2. Why does this make Ira happy?
(a) Maggie is sad.
(b) He hate funerals.
(c) He likes to be punctual.
(d) No one is mourning Max.
3. What does Maggie think of the request?
(a) That Ira will hate it .
(b) That it is inappropriate.
(c) That she hates singing in front of people, a thoughtful way to remember Max.
(d) It is ecentric like her friend.
4. Over what period of time does the story take place?
(a) A year.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
5. What is obvious about Maggie and Ira?
(a) Their personality difference.
(b) Their quest for mutual happiness.
(c) Their love for each other.
(d) They obviously do not love each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie do they watch at Serena's house?
2. How does Maggie feel about her ex-classmates?
3. Even though Serena is beautiful, she is ______.
4. What does Serena demand?
5. Was it nice to see old friends?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)