|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ira deal with his mood?
(a) Wants to drink.
(b) Refuses to drive on.
(c) Begins to whistle a song .
(d) Yells at Maggie.
2. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she is selfish.
(b) That she misses Max.
(c) That she loves her freinds.
(d) That she is uncaring.
3. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
(a) A life without children.
(b) A life without Ira.
(c) Time when Ira and her had a good realtionship.
(d) A completely different life.
4. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
(a) To send a bouquet of flowers to Serena.
(b) To see Leroy, their granddaughter.
(c) To see thier daughter, Erin.
(d) To Philly.
5. Why does Ira scold Maggie?
(a) He does not like that she flirts.
(b) He thinks she is being rude.
(c) He wants her to talk to him.
(d) He is sick of her complaining to the waitress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
2. Who does Maggie begin talking to?
3. What is Ira unnerved by?
4. What are difficult events in life?
5. What does Maggie think of the request?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)