|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what period of time does the story take place?
(a) A year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. Whose funeral are they attending?
(a) Serena's husband.
(b) Their son's.
(c) Their granddaughter's.
(d) Their firend from out of town.
3. Why is Maggie so upset?
(a) She snashes her nail.
(b) She thought that Jerry and Fiona would get back together.
(c) She gets into a car accidrnt.
(d) She assumed she would never hear from her again.
4. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(b) That they are the first to arrive.
(c) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
(d) He and Maggie have made up .
5. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) I will Remember You.
(b) Love Me Tomorrow.
(c) Hold Me Now.
(d) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does the story start?
2. Who sings with Maggie at the funeral?
3. Who does Maggie begin talking to?
4. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
5. Even though Serena is beautiful, she is ______.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)