|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena ask of Ira and Maggie?
(a) For them to hold her hand.
(b) That they sing.
(c) For some moral support.
(d) They kiss.
2. What does the day remember?
(a) How much Max loved his friends.
(b) Their children.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) The beautiful life they had together.
3. What does Serena make a mental note of?
(a) The way everyone looks.
(b) Everyone's attitudes.
(c) The look and feel of the funeral.
(d) The people who are not supporting her and singing.
4. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
(a) A large hat.
(b) A red dress.
(c) All black.
(d) Very high heeled shoes.
5. Was it nice to see old friends?
(a) Sometimes, but they are happy they live far away.
(b) No, Maggie does not like reminders of her past.
(c) Yes, only to learn about their lives.
(d) No, Ira hates leaving the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do at Serena's house?
2. What does Maggie think of her husband and son?
3. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
4. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
5. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)