|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
(a) Jesse asks them to go.
(b) Ira admits he would like to see Leroy.
(c) Because Ira cannot refuse Maggie on this subject.
(d) Maggie threatens to divorce Ira otherwise.
2. How does Maggie deal with her mood?
(a) Continues to talk.
(b) Yells at Ira.
(c) Is silent.
(d) Makes sarcastic remarks to him.
3. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
4. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
(a) meeting new people
(b) disappointing any of her friends
(c) hurting Ira's feelings
(d) dating new people
5. Why was Boris upset with Maggie?
(a) She would not have sex with him.
(b) She paid too much attention to friends.
(c) He did not understand her liking of working in a nursing home.
(d) She loved her dog too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Fiona been looking for upstairs?
2. How does Ira feel about Serena's situation?
3. How long ago did the two fall in love with each other?
4. What does Fiona admit?
5. What does Maggie do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)