|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie veto?
(a) Getting vegetables.
(b) Buying chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Checking out.
(d) Ira's choice of cheap ice cream.
2. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
(a) They joined the same church choir.
(b) They joined a soccer team.
(c) Ira pursued Maggie.
(d) The two had classes together.
3. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) No one is speaking.
(b) That Ira has left.
(c) Her friends are gossiping.
(d) Serena is crying.
4. How does Ira feel about the visit?
(c) Shocked and outraged.
5. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
(a) Not communicating.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The difficult pregnancy.
(d) Marrying too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did everyone assume would happen with their relationship?
2. What happens at the grocery store?
3. What does Maggie insist?
4. How does Ira deal with his mood?
5. Over what period of time does the story take place?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)