|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesse like?
(a) Unconventional, spontaneous.
(c) Intelligent and quick on his feet.
(d) Kind, considerate.
2. What does Maggie remember as the car speeds along the Pennsylvania highway?
(a) The time after Fiona left Leroy.
(b) Jesse's infidelity.
(c) When Leroy was born.
(d) Leroy's face.
3. Why is Serena angry?
(a) She wishes she could have Max back.
(b) She hits on a man, but the feelings are not returned .
(c) She finds Maggie and Ira together in a bedroom.
(d) She does not think others are sad by Max's passing.
4. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Improving one's life.
(b) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(c) Finding yourself.
(d) Working out a commonplace marriage.
5. What does Maggie veto?
(a) Checking out.
(b) Getting vegetables.
(c) Ira's choice of cheap ice cream.
(d) Buying chocolate chip cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
2. What makes Maggie so mad?
3. Was it nice to see old friends?
4. How was Fiona's temperament?
5. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)