|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the watch remind Maggie of?
(a) A good time she had with Ira.
(b) It simply tells her the time.
(c) A sad time she had with Serena.
(d) It reminds her of her mother.
2. How does Maggie feel about her ex-classmates?
(b) Impatience and disbelief.
(c) Excitment to see them.
(d) Jealousy about their lives.
3. What does Maggie begin to think about?
(a) What her life might have been .
(b) How Fiona is.
(c) Where Jesse is.
(d) What Ira is thinking .
4. What does Maggie do?
(a) Yells at Ira.
(b) Crashes into Fiona's car.
(c) Hit the mailbox with the van.
(d) Break her window.
5. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
(b) Fiona's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
2. What is the truth about Jesse?
3. What has happened to Maggie?
4. What would Maggie do in hopes of seeing her granddaughter?
5. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)