|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
(a) She hates being in churches.
(b) She has just lost her husband.
(c) She misses her freinds.
(d) She thinks Ira is judging her.
2. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
(a) A discussion on talk radio.
(b) Her ex-daughter-in-law, Fiona.
(c) A song she loves.
(d) An annoying commercial .
3. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(b) Working out a commonplace marriage.
(c) Improving one's life.
(d) Finding yourself.
4. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she misses Max.
(b) That she is selfish.
(c) That she is uncaring.
(d) That she loves her freinds.
5. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(b) That they are the first to arrive.
(c) He and Maggie have made up .
(d) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do?
2. Where did Maggie refuse to go after high school graduation?
3. What is Ira unnerved by?
4. Who does Maggie see at Serena's house?
5. What kind of wife did Boris want?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)