|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was it nice to see old friends?
(a) Sometimes, but they are happy they live far away.
(b) No, Maggie does not like reminders of her past.
(c) Yes, only to learn about their lives.
(d) No, Ira hates leaving the house.
2. What does Maggie do?
(a) Give a toast about Max.
(b) Leave to find Ira.
(c) Present a gift to Serena.
(d) Request some time with Serena.
3. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(b) He and Maggie have made up .
(c) That they are the first to arrive.
(d) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
4. What does the day remember?
(a) How much Max loved his friends.
(b) The beautiful life they had together.
(c) Serena's past instead of her husbands.
(d) Their children.
5. What does Maggie crash into in the car?
(a) A child.
(b) She runs right into the path of an oncoming delivery truck.
(c) A building.
(d) Another small car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does the story start?
2. How does Maggie deal with her mood?
3. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
4. What time was very important to Serena?
5. Does Ira wish to make an extra stop?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)