|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does the story start?
(d) Saturday .
2. How does this make Maggie feel?
(d) Annoyed .
3. Why does this make Ira happy?
(a) No one is mourning Max.
(b) He likes to be punctual.
(c) He hate funerals.
(d) Maggie is sad.
4. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Working out a commonplace marriage.
(b) Finding yourself.
(c) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(d) Improving one's life.
5. What makes Serena upset?
(a) No one sings.
(b) She realizes Max is dead.
(c) The Ira does not participate.
(d) Maggie is angry with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie deal with her mood?
2. What does Serena look like at the funeral?
3. As the couple drives along the highway, where does Maggie think they should go?
4. What is sung at the funeral?
5. What does this section show of Serena?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)