|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena wear to the wedding?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A large hat.
(c) Very high heeled shoes.
(d) All black.
2. What does Serena make a mental note of?
(a) Everyone's attitudes.
(b) The way everyone looks.
(c) The look and feel of the funeral.
(d) The people who are not supporting her and singing.
3. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Working out a commonplace marriage.
(b) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(c) Finding yourself.
(d) Improving one's life.
4. Why does Serena feel uneasy?
(a) She thinks Ira is judging her.
(b) She hates being in churches.
(c) She has just lost her husband.
(d) She misses her freinds.
5. How does Ira feel about Serena's situation?
(b) Indifferent .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie begin to think about?
2. What does Maggie revisit in her memories?
3. Where does everyone go after the funeral?
4. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
5. Over what period of time does the story take place?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)