|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was very important to Serena?
(a) Time with her mother.
(b) Her high school years.
(c) Time with her friends.
(d) Time with her children.
2. What would Maggie do in hopes of seeing her granddaughter?
(a) Write long, loving emails.
(b) Try to disguise herself and sit in her parked car in the hopes of catching a glimpse of Leroy.
(c) Send letters.
(d) Call every day.
3. What does Ira show Leroy?
(a) How to dance.
(b) How to play football.
(c) How to throw a frisbee.
(d) How to play scrable.
4. What does he do with most of his time?
(a) Hangs out with his friends.
(c) Reflects on his own life.
(d) Surfs the internet.
5. What does Maggie begin to imagine?
(a) Time when Ira and her had a good realtionship.
(b) A life without children.
(c) A completely different life.
(d) A life without Ira.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are difficult events in life?
2. What does Maggie wonder?
3. How does Ira feel about Maggie?
4. What does Fiona reveal about her present situation?
5. What does this section show of Serena?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)