|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie demand?
(a) To call her son.
(b) To go home.
(c) To get the police.
(d) To be let out of the car.
2. Who does Maggie begin talking to?
(a) An attractive man.
(b) The hotel owner.
(c) A waitress.
(d) The hostess.
3. What is Fiona's current job?
(a) A bank teller.
(b) Hair washer at a salon.
(c) A grocery bagger.
(d) A nail stylist.
4. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
(a) Finding yourself.
(b) Working out a commonplace marriage.
(c) Life lessons from the view of an elderly person.
(d) Improving one's life.
5. How was Ira treated by his parents?
(a) They loved him dearly.
(b) They spoiled him.
(c) Ira ran away when he was younger.
(d) He was ignored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Maggie do in hopes of seeing her granddaughter?
2. What kind of wife did Boris want?
3. What do Maggie's blundering behavior and accidents reveal?
4. Who does Maggie hear on the radio?
5. What can't Maggie break?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)