|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does Ira not want to concern himself with?
2. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
(b) His parents did not know how to handle them.
(c) He behaved badly.
(d) Ira wanted to be ignored.
3. What are difficult events in life?
(a) Having difficult times with partners.
(b) Losing money.
(d) New babies.
4. What does Fiona decide?
(a) To visit her ex in-laws.
(b) To go back home.
(c) Visit her aunt and uncle in Dallas.
(d) Seriously persue her dreams.
5. What does Fiona admit?
(a) She does not want to live with Maggie.
(b) She is thrilled to live with Maggie.
(c) She wants to move across the country.
(d) That she still loves Jesse and propabaly always will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie insist?
2. What day of the week does the story start?
3. What does the day remember?
4. What did Maggie help Fiona with?
5. What does Serena demand?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)