|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Maggie and Ira become closer?
(a) Ira pursued Maggie.
(b) They joined a soccer team.
(c) They joined the same church choir.
(d) The two had classes together.
2. What does Maggie notice at the end of the movie?
(a) That Ira has left.
(b) Her friends are gossiping.
(c) Serena is crying.
(d) No one is speaking.
3. Who does Maggie see at Serena's house?
(a) Her father.
(b) Many people from high school .
(c) Her ex daughter-in-law.
(d) Old enemies.
4. What does Maggie think of the request?
(a) That Ira will hate it .
(b) That it is inappropriate.
(c) That she hates singing in front of people, a thoughtful way to remember Max.
(d) It is ecentric like her friend.
5. What does Serena make a mental note of?
(a) The people who are not supporting her and singing.
(b) The way everyone looks.
(c) Everyone's attitudes.
(d) The look and feel of the funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do at Serena's house?
2. What is the novel Breathing Lessons about?
3. What is the name of Ira and Maggie's daughter?
4. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
5. What does he do with most of his time?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)