|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie add to Ira's life?
2. What does Serena constantly seek from other people?
3. What does Ira think about the fact that Jesse did not graduate?
(a) He does not care.
(b) It harmed his chances at furthering his life.
(c) Ira wishes that he would have had the chance to decide.
(d) It will hurt him in his future.
4. What does Maggie think of the request?
(a) That Ira will hate it .
(b) That it is inappropriate.
(c) That she hates singing in front of people, a thoughtful way to remember Max.
(d) It is ecentric like her friend.
5. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
(b) He behaved badly.
(c) Ira wanted to be ignored.
(d) His parents did not know how to handle them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fiona becomes upset and does what?
2. Why is Ira so upset?
3. Why does this make Ira happy?
4. How was Ira treated by his parents?
5. What does Serena make a mental note of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)