|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) Ira wanted to be ignored.
(b) He behaved badly.
(c) His parents did not know how to handle them.
(d) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
2. What are difficult events in life?
(a) Having difficult times with partners.
(b) Losing money.
(c) New babies.
3. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
(a) Maggie threatens to divorce Ira otherwise.
(b) Ira admits he would like to see Leroy.
(c) Jesse asks them to go.
(d) Because Ira cannot refuse Maggie on this subject.
4. Why is Ira so upset?
(a) He does not want Fiona in his house.
(b) The plans for the day have completely changed.
(c) He does not want things to work out for Jesse.
(d) He does not wish to force anything on Fiona.
5. What does Maggie do for Ira?
(a) Pulls him outside of himself.
(b) Not enough, he wants to leave her.
(c) Makes him angry.
(d) Inspires him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he feel about his children?
2. What makes Serena upset?
3. What harms Fiona and Jesse's relationship?
4. What is Jesse doing with his life?
5. What does Ira wish existed in his life?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)