|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sung at the funeral?
(a) Love Me Tomorrow.
(b) Hold Me Now.
(c) I will Remember You.
(d) Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.
2. Where do they take the shaken old man?
(a) To a coffee shop.
(b) To a resturant to get some food.
(c) To his nephew at a service station.
(d) To a deli.
3. What does Serena make a mental note of?
(a) The way everyone looks.
(b) Everyone's attitudes.
(c) The people who are not supporting her and singing.
(d) The look and feel of the funeral.
4. What is Jesse doing with his life?
(a) Selling items on the internet.
(b) Going to art school .
(c) Working at a record store.
(d) Nothing, he has no job.
5. How is Daisy different from Jesse?
(a) She is focused on school.
(b) Extremely intellectual and self sufficent .
(c) She is not ready to get married.
(d) She loves her parents and spends time with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maggie to Ira?
2. Why do they decide to go see Fiona?
3. How does he feel about his children?
4. What are difficult events in life?
5. What or who does Ira not want to concern himself with?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)