|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he feel about his children?
(a) He has little reguard for them.
(b) He leaves their upbringing to Maggie.
(c) He loves them dearly.
(d) He wishes he could connect with them.
2. What does this section show of Serena?
(a) That she misses Max.
(b) That she loves her freinds.
(c) That she is uncaring.
(d) That she is selfish.
3. Why was Ira given so little attention?
(a) Because his two sisters were mentally and emotionally challenged.
(b) Ira wanted to be ignored.
(c) His parents did not know how to handle them.
(d) He behaved badly.
4. What makes Serena upset?
(a) Maggie is angry with her.
(b) She realizes Max is dead.
(c) The Ira does not participate.
(d) No one sings.
5. What pleases Ira as they arrive at the funeral?
(a) They are the only ones to bring a gift.
(b) He and Maggie have made up .
(c) No one is crying - it makes him uncomfortable.
(d) That they are the first to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie add to Ira's life?
2. What does Ira think of other people?
3. Why does Maggie beg Ira to go back to the swerving car?
4. Who talked Fiona out of having an abortion?
5. Maggie is always afraid of _____.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)