|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie say when her grandmother asks if her husband is a good man?
(b) Not always.
(c) Yes, very much so.
2. What does Sophie drink during the potluck dinner for which Atie has been preparing food all day?
3. What question does Joseph ask Sophie when he tells her he is leaving forever?
(a) If she wants to introduce him to her mother.
(b) If she wants anything from his house.
(c) If she wants to come with him.
(d) If she wants to marry him.
4. What does Sophie notice when she sees her grandmother naked outside in the bath shack?
(a) A hump on her grandmother's body.
(b) That her grandmother is fat.
(c) A scar on her grandmother's body.
(d) A wound on her grandmother's body.
5. Which number does Atie use to win the lottery?
(a) Sophie's age.
(b) Martine's age.
(c) Ife's age.
(d) Her own age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Atie try to cheer Sophie up?
2. Where is the airport located?
3. What do Atie and Sophie say about Brigitte on the way home?
4. Where does Joseph take Sophie when he comes home from touring the first time?
5. What represents Sophie's mother in the poem?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)