|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where at her grandmother's house does Sophie drop her suitcase?
(a) In the yard.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the road.
2. Where does Sophie bathe in Chapter 16?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) At the neighbor's house.
3. Who picks Sophie up at the airport in the United States?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her sister.
4. Who is the woman that picks Sophie up also caring for?
(a) Sophie's aunt.
(b) Sophie's mother.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A young boy.
5. What do Ifé and Atie argue about at dinner?
(a) About Atie's cooking.
(b) About Sophie.
(c) About Atie's reading lessons.
(d) About Ifé 's reading lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie get up early in the morning in Chapter 16?
2. What is Atie doing in the yard later that night when she comes home?
3. When Sophie gets ready for bed her first night in the United States, what does she hand her mother?
4. What does Sophie drink during the potluck dinner for which Atie has been preparing food all day?
5. What happens the second time Sophie's mother tries to test her?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)