|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joseph take Sophie when he comes home from touring the first time?
(a) To a bar without a name.
(b) To the Vote.
(c) To the Road.
(d) To the Note.
2. How does Sophie feel after she has her baby?
3. What name does Sophie give her mother for the man she likes?
(a) Henry Napoleon.
(b) Henry Navarette.
(c) Harry Navarette.
(d) Harry Napoleon.
4. What poem does Atie read before she leaves the house for the night?
(a) The poem Sophie wrote on a Mother's Day card years earlier.
(b) A poem she read in a newspaper.
(c) One of her own poems.
(d) A poem Sophie wrote for her mother recently.
5. How long does Joseph stay in Providence after the incident between Sophie and her mother?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Sophie comes home one night and finds her mother waiting for her?
2. What is the name of Sophie's mother's boyfriend?
3. What does Sophie drink during the potluck dinner for which Atie has been preparing food all day?
4. How is chagrin treated?
5. What does Joseph say when Sophie doesn't answer the question he asks her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)