|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Joseph stay in Providence after the incident between Sophie and her mother?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Five days.
2. What does Sophie's mother do after waiting for Sophie to come home?
(a) She hits Sophie.
(b) She kicks Sophie.
(c) She tests Sophie.
(d) She plays a joke on Sophie.
3. How is chagrin treated?
(a) By eating a special herb.
(b) With antibiotics.
(c) By drinking honey.
(d) By drinking a special tea.
4. What is the name of the small Haitian village where the story begins?
(a) St. Croix.
5. What is Sophie's mother's night job?
(a) Looking after an old man.
(b) Looking after a family.
(c) Looking after an old woman.
(d) Looking after a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story about the woman who stopped bleeding, who transforms the woman?
2. What does Joseph say when Sophie doesn't answer the question he asks her?
3. Where does Joseph take Sophie when he comes home from touring the first time?
4. What does Sophie say when her mother asks to meet the man whose name Sophie made up?
5. What does Sophie drink during the potluck dinner for which Atie has been preparing food all day?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)