|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 9 | Book 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Atie try to cheer Sophie up?
(a) By serving her more pudding.
(b) By telling her a funny story.
(c) By telling her a stupid joke.
(d) By taking her for a walk.
2. What name does Sophie give her mother for the man she likes?
(a) Harry Napoleon.
(b) Henry Navarette.
(c) Harry Navarette.
(d) Henry Napoleon.
3. Which number does Atie use to win the lottery?
(a) Sophie's age.
(b) Martine's age.
(c) Ife's age.
(d) Her own age.
4. How is chagrin treated?
(a) By drinking honey.
(b) With antibiotics.
(c) By eating a special herb.
(d) By drinking a special tea.
5. What is the name of Sophie's mother's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atie make for breakfast the day after the potluck?
2. What does Sophie drink when she and Joseph go out in Long Island?
3. What is Sophie's mother's night job?
4. How old is Sophie when she meets Joseph?
5. Who picks Sophie up at the airport in the United States?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)