|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Atie behaves differently one morning at breakfast. What does Atie do when she eats breakfast?
(a) She keeps her head up as she eats.
(b) She keeps her head down as she eats.
(c) She smiles while she eats.
(d) She eats with her elbows on the table.
2. What does Sophie need for her relationship with Joseph to work out?
(a) She needs an aphrodisiac.
(b) She needs understanding.
(c) She needs to eat more food.
(d) She needs another child.
3. Why is Sophie's mother afraid being back at home?
(a) Because she is pregnant.
(b) Because Sophie is pregnant.
(c) Because she doesn't like New York.
(d) Because she doesn't want to be with Marc anymore.
4. What does Grandma Ifé talk about on the way back from the market?
(a) About Sophie's recent behavior.
(b) About the village people.
(c) About Atie's recent behavior.
(d) About Brigitte.
5. What does Atie say she sometimes writes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Martine and Atie's parents used to tell stories about?
2. When does Sophie say she will go visit her mother during their phone call the day Sophie takes Brigitte to the doctor?
3. When do Sophie and her mother have a serious conversation?
4. Where does Sophie keep her own pictures?
5. What do Atie and Ifé do when Sophie's mother arrives for a visit?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)