|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Sophie's mother not met Brigitte yet?
(a) Because Sophie and her mother don't talk.
(b) Because Sophie and her mother live far away from each other.
(c) Because Sophie doesn't have a mother anymore.
(d) Because Sophie and her mother don't like each other.
2. What do Sophie and Joseph do after the last test of Sophie's mother?
(a) They run off to get married.
(b) They break up.
(c) They run off to get children.
(d) They stay in Joseph's house.
3. How long do Sophie and her aunt sit in a van on their way to Sophie's grandmother?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Five hours.
4. Where at her grandmother's house does Sophie drop her suitcase?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the yard.
(d) On the road.
5. How does Sophie's grandmother look during the visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie give her daughter the middle name Ifé?
2. What life form does the woman in the story Sophie heard take on in order to stop bleeding?
3. In the story about the woman who stopped bleeding, who transforms the woman?
4. How old is Sophie when she meets Joseph?
5. What name does Sophie give her mother for the man she likes?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)