|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(b) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(c) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
(d) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
2. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
(b) For keeping Bella waiting.
(c) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
(d) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
3. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(b) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(c) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(d) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
4. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
5. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
(a) In a backpack she gives Jacob.
(b) In the car Jacob would use to take Renesmee away.
(c) In a purse she plans to leave with Renesmee.
(d) In a flat wallet she hangs over Renesmee's neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
2. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
3. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
4. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
5. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bella feeling and what brings her out of her pain for a brief moment?
2. Who arrives with the Volturi and what is Irina's reaction when she sees her sisters?
3. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
4. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
5. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
6. Why can't Bella move or scream and what is her predominant thought?
7. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
8. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
9. What is the first scent Bella smells on the hunt and how does she react?
10. What is the next scent Bella smells on the hunt and what does she do?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)