|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) A warrior.
(b) The problem.
(c) A shield.
(d) A shadow.
2. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the house with others to keep her safe.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On the lake.
(d) In the house with others to restrain her.
3. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) See her mother.
(b) Visit the Volturi.
(c) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
(d) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
4. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To try to slow it.
(b) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(c) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(d) To see what nutrition she requires.
5. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) She hasn't walked yet.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
2. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
3. What does Bella think seems more alive?
4. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
5. Who speaks first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
2. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
3. How does Bella "punish" Emmett for things he says while Charlie is there?
4. What does Bella want to learn from Edward and why is he furious?
5. What does Garrett say to the witnesses the Volturi have brought with them?
6. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
7. What is the first scent Bella smells on the hunt and how does she react?
8. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
9. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
10. Why does Bella want to go to the Volturi alone and how does Edward feel about that plan?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)