|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
2. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(b) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(c) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(d) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
3. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
(b) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(c) He says Renesmee is evil.
(d) He says she should have married him and had human children.
4. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(b) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(c) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
5. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(b) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(d) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella need to do alone?
2. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
3. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
5. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Alice and Edward lead Bella into the woods, covering her eyes?
2. Why can't Bella move or scream and what is her predominant thought?
3. What does Edward say he wants of the Denali clan, and what is their response?
4. What happens when Charlie first sees Bella and why does he accept the change in her?
5. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
6. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
7. What does Bella want to learn from Edward and why is he furious?
8. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
9. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
10. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)