|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
2. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
(b) He does not offer an explanation.
(c) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
(d) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
3. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(b) A man in a coffee shop.
(c) A man named Max.
(d) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
4. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella is so strong.
(b) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(c) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(d) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
5. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other werewolf packs.
(b) Other vampire families.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
2. What does Renesmee wear when she visits Charlie on Christmas?
3. Where does Bella follow Edward?
4. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
5. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first scent Bella smells on the hunt and how does she react?
2. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
3. Why can't Bella move or scream and what is her predominant thought?
4. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
5. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
6. What does Garrett say to the witnesses the Volturi have brought with them?
7. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
8. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
9. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
10. Why do Alice and Edward lead Bella into the woods, covering her eyes?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)