|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
(b) The truth.
(c) The witnesses.
(d) The allied werewolves.
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Throbbing ache.
(d) Sharp needles of pain.
3. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(b) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(c) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(d) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
4. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
5. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(b) Killing humans.
(c) Feeling inhuman.
(d) An innate sadness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
2. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
3. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
4. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
5. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)