|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is the truth.
(b) It is meant to gain information.
(c) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(d) It is a lie.
2. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To kiss Edward.
(b) To see Renesmee.
(c) To look at herself in the mirror.
(d) To breathe the night air.
3. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Carries Bella over the threshold.
(b) Proclaims his undying love for her.
(c) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
(d) Goes to hunt again.
4. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
(a) Call the Volturi herself.
(c) Kill Bella.
(d) Kill the child.
5. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A cave.
(b) A bear he had just killed.
(c) A stone cottage.
(d) A fairy circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
2. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
3. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
4. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
5. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella begin to work with her shield?
2. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward and how does Alice allay his worries?
3. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
4. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
5. What does Bella want of J. Jenks?
6. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
7. Why does Bella want to go to the Volturi alone and how does Edward feel about that plan?
8. Why do the people caring for Bella think it best she not see Renesmee right away after waking?
9. What does Edward say he wants of the Denali clan, and what is their response?
10. Why can't Bella move or scream and what is her predominant thought?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)