|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(b) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(c) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(d) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
2. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
(b) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(c) Visit the Volturi.
(d) See her mother.
3. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(b) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
(c) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
(d) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
4. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover several vampires.
(b) To cover Renesmee.
(c) To cover the werewolves only.
(d) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
5. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
(a) Protecting herself.
(b) Showing him the truth.
(c) Paralyzing his mind.
(d) Protecting her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
2. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
3. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
4. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
5. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
2. What happens when Charlie first sees Bella and why does he accept the change in her?
3. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
4. What does Edward do to get Bella inside the house and what is a gift from him to her?
5. What does Edward say he wants of the Denali clan, and what is their response?
6. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
7. What does Bella want to learn from Edward and why is he furious?
8. How does Bella begin to work with her shield?
9. How does Bella "punish" Emmett for things he says while Charlie is there?
10. Why can't Bella move or scream and what is her predominant thought?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)