|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(b) No one.
2. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
(b) Their own witnesses.
(c) No one.
(d) A doctor.
3. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
(b) The truth.
(c) The witnesses.
(d) The allied werewolves.
4. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(b) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(c) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(d) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
5. Who does Bella include in her shield?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
2. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
3. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
4. Who is Irina?
5. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
2. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
3. Why do the people caring for Bella think it best she not see Renesmee right away after waking?
4. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
5. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
6. What do the Cullens decide to do in order to try to slow Renesmee's growth, but what does Bella have to do first?
7. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
8. What does Garrett say to the witnesses the Volturi have brought with them?
9. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
10. What does Bella want of J. Jenks?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)