|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
(a) Kill Bella.
(b) Kill the child.
(c) Call the Volturi herself.
2. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the house with others to restrain her.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the house with others to keep her safe.
(d) On the lake.
3. Why does Irina look horrified?
(a) Seeing Bella wearing a wedding ring.
(b) Seeing the werewolves.
(c) Seeing Renesmee.
(d) Seeing her sisters with the Cullens.
4. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A wild goat.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) A panther.
5. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(b) To see what nutrition she requires.
(c) To try to slow it.
(d) To be able to help other hybrid children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
2. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
3. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
4. Who speaks first?
5. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
2. How does Bella begin to work with her shield?
3. What happens when Charlie first sees Bella and why does he accept the change in her?
4. What do the Cullens decide to do in order to try to slow Renesmee's growth, but what does Bella have to do first?
5. What is the next scent Bella smells on the hunt and what does she do?
6. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
7. Why do Alice and Edward lead Bella into the woods, covering her eyes?
8. Why do the people caring for Bella think it best she not see Renesmee right away after waking?
9. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
10. Why does Bella want to go to the Volturi alone and how does Edward feel about that plan?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)