|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks first?
2. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) She hasn't walked yet.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(b) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(c) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(d) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
4. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(b) To cover Renesmee.
(c) To cover the werewolves only.
(d) To cover several vampires.
5. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other vampire families.
(b) No one.
(d) Other werewolf packs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs away?
2. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
3. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
4. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
5. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
2. How is Bella feeling and what brings her out of her pain for a brief moment?
3. How does Bella "punish" Emmett for things he says while Charlie is there?
4. How does Bella begin to work with her shield?
5. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
6. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
7. What does Bella want of J. Jenks?
8. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
9. Why do the people caring for Bella think it best she not see Renesmee right away after waking?
10. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)