|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what direction do the Volturi come?
2. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(a) San Francicso.
3. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob called Charlie.
(b) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(c) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(d) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
4. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(b) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
(c) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
(d) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
5. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(b) The other vampires.
(c) The forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
2. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
3. Where does Bella follow Edward?
4. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
5. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
2. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
3. What does Edward do to get Bella inside the house and what is a gift from him to her?
4. What does Bella want of J. Jenks?
5. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
6. What does Edward say he wants of the Denali clan, and what is their response?
7. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
8. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward and how does Alice allay his worries?
9. What does Garrett say to the witnesses the Volturi have brought with them?
10. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)