|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
(b) That she is very bright.
(c) That she loves everyone.
(d) That she loves werewolves.
2. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(d) Some vampires from Central America.
3. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
(a) Call the Volturi herself.
(b) Kill the child.
(c) Kill Bella.
4. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
5. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(b) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(c) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(d) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
2. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
3. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
4. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
5. Who speaks first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward say he wants of the Denali clan, and what is their response?
2. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
3. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
4. How is Bella feeling and what brings her out of her pain for a brief moment?
5. What does Bella want of J. Jenks?
6. What does Garrett say to the witnesses the Volturi have brought with them?
7. What does Edward do to get Bella inside the house and what is a gift from him to her?
8. How does Bella begin to work with her shield?
9. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
10. What do the Cullens decide to do in order to try to slow Renesmee's growth, but what does Bella have to do first?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)