Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is turning very swiftly.
(b) She will be fine.
(c) She will not remember this process.
(d) She is not feeling any pain.
2. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(b) She is too sedated with morphine.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is in a coma.
3. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(b) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(c) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(d) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
4. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) They are now the same temperature.
5. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(b) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He has ruined her schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
2. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
3. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
4. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
5. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)