|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob called Charlie.
(b) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(c) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(d) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
2. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(b) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(c) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
3. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
(c) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(d) Drinking a glass of blood.
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(d) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
5. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She reaches out for the child.
(b) She does not respond.
(c) She does not seem to hear Edward.
(d) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
2. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
3. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
4. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
5. What does Bella think seems more alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aro learn the truth about Renesmee?
2. What do the Cullens decide to do in order to try to slow Renesmee's growth, but what does Bella have to do first?
3. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
4. What does Bella want to learn from Edward and why is he furious?
5. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
6. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
7. How is Bella feeling and what brings her out of her pain for a brief moment?
8. Why does Bella want to go to the Volturi alone and how does Edward feel about that plan?
9. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
10. Who arrives with the Volturi and what is Irina's reaction when she sees her sisters?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)