|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is not feeling any pain.
(b) She will not remember this process.
(c) She will be fine.
(d) She is turning very swiftly.
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(a) The other vampires.
(b) The forest.
3. Who runs away?
(a) Alice and Jasper.
4. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) Edwards gasp.
(b) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(c) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(d) The sound of Renesmee crying.
5. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(a) Sam's pack.
(c) The Denalis.
(d) Jacob's pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think she can handle?
2. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
3. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
4. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
5. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
2. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
3. What does Edward do to get Bella inside the house and what is a gift from him to her?
4. How does Bella begin to work with her shield?
5. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
6. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
7. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
8. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
9. Who arrives with the Volturi and what is Irina's reaction when she sees her sisters?
10. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)