|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other werewolf packs.
(b) No one.
(c) Other vampire families.
2. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(b) He has ruined her schedule.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
3. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(d) No one.
4. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(d) Some vampires from Central America.
5. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing Jacob.
(b) Being a new vampire.
(c) Seeing her father.
(d) Seeing her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
3. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
4. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
5. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
2. Why does Carlisle step forward immediately to talk?
3. Who arrives with the Volturi and what is Irina's reaction when she sees her sisters?
4. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
5. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward and how does Alice allay his worries?
6. What does Edward do to get Bella inside the house and what is a gift from him to her?
7. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
8. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
9. What does Bella want to learn from Edward and why is he furious?
10. What is the next scent Bella smells on the hunt and what does she do?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)