|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(a) Port Angeles.
(c) Back to the Cullen house.
2. Why does Irina look horrified?
(a) Seeing Renesmee.
(b) Seeing Bella wearing a wedding ring.
(c) Seeing her sisters with the Cullens.
(d) Seeing the werewolves.
3. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) She is tied down.
(c) She is too sedated with morphine.
(d) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
4. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
5. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(b) Visit the Volturi.
(c) See her mother.
(d) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
2. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
3. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
4. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
5. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
2. Describe the scene when Bella gets to hold Renesmee for the first time.
3. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
4. What plans do the Cullens begin to make?
5. What do the Cullens decide to do in order to try to slow Renesmee's growth, but what does Bella have to do first?
6. Why can't Bella move or scream and what is her predominant thought?
7. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward and how does Alice allay his worries?
8. What is evidence that Renesmee is growing rapidly?
9. What happens when Charlie first sees Bella and why does he accept the change in her?
10. What does Bella want of J. Jenks?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)