|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A man named Max.
(b) A man in a coffee shop.
(c) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(d) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
2. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To look at herself in the mirror.
(b) To see Renesmee.
(c) To kiss Edward.
(d) To breathe the night air.
3. Who speaks first?
4. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
(a) Paralyzing his mind.
(b) Showing him the truth.
(c) Protecting her mother.
(d) Protecting herself.
5. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) They blank their faces.
(b) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(c) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
(d) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
2. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
3. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
4. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
5. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)