|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About a day.
(b) About 2 weeks.
(c) About four days.
(d) Within a month.
2. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Emmett and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Emmett.
3. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
(a) A horse.
(b) Two sapphire-encrusted silver hair combs.
(c) A new laptop.
(d) A week in Hawaii.
4. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
5. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(b) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He wanted to see her one last time.
(d) He wanted to apologize.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Quil date other girls?
2. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
3. What does Bella enjoy?
4. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
2. Describe the birth of Renesmee and Jacob's imprinting.
3. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
4. Why does Bella cry out and how is she afterward?
5. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
6. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
7. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
8. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
9. What do Edward and Jacob agree to when talking outside the house?
10. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)