|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Hunting vampires.
(b) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(c) Surrounding the house.
(d) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) It does not taste right to her.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(d) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
4. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Cracks her spine.
(b) Crushes her spleen.
(c) Breaks her pelvis.
(d) Bursts her kidneys.
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(b) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(c) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(d) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Edward and Bella call?
2. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
3. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
4. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
5. When does Bella say she is due?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
2. Describe the birth of Renesmee and Jacob's imprinting.
3. What do Edward and Jacob agree to when talking outside the house?
4. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
5. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
6. Why does Edward mistakenly think Bella has said something to him?
7. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
8. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
9. How does Jacob attempt to imprint, and why is he unsuccessful?
10. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)