|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(c) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(d) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
2. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) His pack has deserted him.
(b) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
(c) He has deserted his pack.
(d) His father told him not to come back home.
3. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Glaring at Esme.
(c) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(d) Visiting Bella.
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
(a) If he could not love their baby.
(b) If she should be afraid.
(c) Why he is furious.
(d) If he no longer wants her.
5. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(b) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(c) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
2. What does Esme take to Jacob?
3. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
4. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
5. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Edward spies Jacob entering the house during the wedding reception?
2. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
3. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
4. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
5. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
6. How does Jacob attempt to imprint, and why is he unsuccessful?
7. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
8. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
9. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
10. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)