|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not kidnapping Bella.
(b) No killing Edward.
(c) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(d) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To talk to Charlie again.
(b) To call Renee on the telephone.
(c) To the bachelor party.
(d) To stay at another house until the wedding.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask about Jacob.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(c) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(d) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
5. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) While he is walking along the shore.
(b) In a department store.
(c) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(d) At a State Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
2. What does Bella enjoy?
3. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
4. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
5. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
2. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
3. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
4. What do Edward and Jacob agree to when talking outside the house?
5. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
6. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
7. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
8. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
9. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
10. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)