|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Claire?
(a) A new werewolf.
(b) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(c) A new human in Forks.
(d) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
2. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(c) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(d) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
3. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To lead.
(b) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(c) To kneel.
(d) To be a werewolf.
4. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) At a State Park.
(d) In a department store.
5. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Phases and runs into the woods.
(b) Curses Sam.
(c) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(d) Ignores the call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
2. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
3. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
5. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
2. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
3. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
4. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
5. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
6. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
7. What happens when Edward spies Jacob entering the house during the wedding reception?
8. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
9. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
10. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)