|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
(b) He has deserted his pack.
(c) His father told him not to come back home.
(d) His pack has deserted him.
2. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Bursts her kidneys.
(b) Breaks her pelvis.
(c) Cracks her spine.
(d) Crushes her spleen.
3. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella refusing an abortion.
(b) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(c) About Bella calling Renee.
(d) About Bella calling Charlie.
4. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(b) Ever let Jacob lead.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
5. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is unconscious.
(c) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(d) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
2. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
3. What does Bella enjoy?
4. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
5. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
2. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
3. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
4. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
5. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
6. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
7. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
8. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
9. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
10. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)