|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To get some of his clothing.
(c) To get a book he is reading.
(d) To help Billy who is ill.
2. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Protect them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(d) Force them to leave Forks.
3. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(b) He is stronger than he knows.
(c) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(d) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
4. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
(b) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(c) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(d) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(b) He will always love her.
(c) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) She has a surprise wedding present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
2. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
4. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
5. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
2. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
3. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
4. What does Bella do after dropping Jacob and Renesmee off at Charlie's house?
5. Why does Edward mistakenly think Bella has said something to him?
6. What proof does Edward offer that Renesmee will not pose a threat to vampire secrecy, and what do the Volturi decide after meeting the South American vampires?
7. What do the guests staying at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
8. What are the signs that Bella may be pregnant?
9. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
10. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)