|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
(a) A new laptop.
(b) A horse.
(c) Two sapphire-encrusted silver hair combs.
(d) A week in Hawaii.
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she wants to turn before they make love.
3. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(b) He is stronger than he knows.
(c) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(d) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
5. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) To warn Edward.
(d) To take Bella to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
2. Why does Charlie call Billy?
3. Who is Claire?
4. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
5. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
2. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
3. Why does Bella cry out and how is she afterward?
4. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
5. How does Jacob attempt to imprint, and why is he unsuccessful?
6. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
7. Describe the birth of Renesmee and Jacob's imprinting.
8. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
9. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
10. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)