|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Make her a vampire.
(b) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(c) Deliver the baby alive.
(d) Keep the truth from Charlie.
2. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(b) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(c) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(d) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
3. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to leave Forks.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
4. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
5. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not badger him about sex.
(b) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will not get bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
2. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
3. For what is Jacob not born?
4. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
5. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
2. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
3. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
4. What do the Cullens decide to do in order to try to slow Renesmee's growth, but what does Bella have to do first?
5. What is the next scent Bella smells on the hunt and what does she do?
6. What does Edward do to get Bella inside the house and what is a gift from him to her?
7. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
8. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
9. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
10. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)