|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is homesick already.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is hurting all over.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
2. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
(a) Two sapphire-encrusted silver hair combs.
(b) A new laptop.
(c) A horse.
(d) A week in Hawaii.
3. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To be a werewolf.
(c) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(d) To lead.
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(b) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(c) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
5. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(b) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(c) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(d) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
2. About what is Jacob glad?
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
4. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
5. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
2. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
3. What do Edward and Jacob agree to when talking outside the house?
4. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
5. What happens when Edward spies Jacob entering the house during the wedding reception?
6. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
7. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
8. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
9. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
10. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)