|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Curses Sam.
(b) Phases and runs into the woods.
(c) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(d) Ignores the call.
2. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella refusing an abortion.
(b) About Bella calling Renee.
(c) About Bella calling Charlie.
(d) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(c) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(d) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
4. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(b) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is unconscious.
5. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(b) A heartfelt thanks.
(c) A plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
2. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
4. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
5. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edward mistakenly think Bella has said something to him?
2. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
3. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
4. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
5. Why does Bella cry out and how is she afterward?
6. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
7. What are the signs that Bella may be pregnant?
8. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
9. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
10. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)