|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(c) Bella's heart is racing.
(d) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
2. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(c) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
3. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella going East for school.
(b) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(c) About Bella's impending marriage.
(d) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
4. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Many of them are attractive.
(b) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(c) They are so human.
(d) They seem fragile.
5. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(b) Edward's mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Edward's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
2. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
3. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
4. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
5. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
2. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
3. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
4. How does Jacob attempt to imprint, and why is he unsuccessful?
5. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
6. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
7. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
8. What happens when Edward spies Jacob entering the house during the wedding reception?
9. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
10. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)