|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About a day.
(b) About four days.
(c) Within a month.
(d) About 2 weeks.
2. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(c) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(d) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
3. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She and Edward have sex.
(b) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
(c) She cries while Edward holds her.
(d) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
4. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(b) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(c) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
(d) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
5. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Crushes her spleen.
(b) Bursts her kidneys.
(c) Cracks her spine.
(d) Breaks her pelvis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
2. Who is Claire?
3. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
4. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
2. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
3. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
4. What happens when Edward spies Jacob entering the house during the wedding reception?
5. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
6. Describe the birth of Renesmee and Jacob's imprinting.
7. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
8. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
9. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
10. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)