|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(b) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
3. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(b) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(c) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(d) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(b) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(c) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(d) He is stronger than he knows.
5. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
2. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
3. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
4. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
5. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who tries to penetrate Bella's shield and what directions does Bella give?
2. What happens when the Denalis arrive?
3. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
4. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
5. What does Bella do with the documents she gets from J. Jenks?
6. Why does Jacob become incensed and leave?
7. What does Edward tell Bella about Renesmee when they are returning to the house from the hunt?
8. Why do the people caring for Bella think it best she not see Renesmee right away after waking?
9. How does Bella "punish" Emmett for things he says while Charlie is there?
10. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)