|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(b) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
(c) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
2. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(b) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(c) Make her a vampire.
(d) Deliver the baby alive.
3. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Watches the perimeter.
(b) Talks with Edward.
(c) Sits with Bella.
4. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) To come out now.
(b) They have no idea.
(c) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
5. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(b) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(c) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(d) He is stronger than he knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
2. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
3. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
4. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
5. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Edward and Jacob agree to when talking outside the house?
2. Why does Jacob become incensed and leave?
3. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
4. Describe the strength of the pack leader's orders and why Jacob decides to fight the compulsion.
5. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
6. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
7. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
8. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
9. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
10. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)