|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby adores Bella.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(d) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
2. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(b) If he were just human.
(c) If she did not care for Jacob.
(d) If he had already imprinted on a female.
3. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
(b) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
(c) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
(d) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
4. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) At a State Park.
(b) In a department store.
(c) While he is walking along the shore.
(d) In the woods near the Cullen home.
5. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(b) She vomits.
(c) It does not taste right to her.
(d) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
2. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
3. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
5. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
2. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets the wedding guests?
4. Describe the strength of the pack leader's orders and why Jacob decides to fight the compulsion.
5. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
6. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
7. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
8. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
9. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
10. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)