|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Claire?
(a) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(b) A new werewolf.
(c) A new human in Forks.
(d) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
2. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(b) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(c) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(d) Having to obey.
3. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
(b) Victoria's cousin.
4. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
(b) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
(c) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(d) That it'd better be a long one.
5. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(b) No deal.
(c) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(d) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
2. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
3. Why won't Quil date other girls?
4. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
5. When does Bella say she is due?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
2. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
3. Why does Edward mistakenly think Bella has said something to him?
4. Why does Bella feel self-conscious as she drives home and what distracts her on her drive?
5. What are the signs that Bella may be pregnant?
6. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
7. Describe the birth of Renesmee and Jacob's imprinting.
8. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
9. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
10. Describe the strength of the pack leader's orders and why Jacob decides to fight the compulsion.
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)