|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(b) That it'd better be a long one.
(c) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
(d) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
2. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Bella is pregnant.
(b) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(c) That it was wonderful.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
3. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To take Bella to safety.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(d) To warn Edward.
4. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They seem fragile.
(b) They are so human.
(c) Many of them are attractive.
(d) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
5. Who is Claire?
(a) A new werewolf.
(b) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(c) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(d) A new human in Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
2. What does Sam refuse to do?
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
4. What does Bella say she felt?
5. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
2. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
3. Describe the strength of the pack leader's orders and why Jacob decides to fight the compulsion.
4. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
5. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
6. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
7. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
8. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
9. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
10. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)