|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get some of his clothing.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To help Billy who is ill.
(d) To get a book he is reading.
2. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella calling Renee.
(b) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(c) About Bella calling Charlie.
(d) About Bella refusing an abortion.
3. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(b) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(c) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(d) Research if pregnancy is possible.
4. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Breaks her pelvis.
(b) Crushes her spleen.
(c) Cracks her spine.
(d) Bursts her kidneys.
5. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A word of advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
2. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
3. About what is Jacob glad?
4. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
5. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the signs that Bella may be pregnant?
2. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
3. Describe Bella's dream after hearing about the Denali matriarch's execution.
4. Why does Edward mistakenly think Bella has said something to him?
5. Why does Edward tell Jacob to leave for a while?
6. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
7. What do they finally figure out that the fetus needs and how does Bella respond?
8. How does Charlie react to Edward and Bella's desire to marry?
9. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
10. How does Bella feel about Jacob being there and how does Jacob feel about it?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)