|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To say goodbye.
2. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(b) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(c) Hunting vampires.
(d) Surrounding the house.
3. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(b) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(c) He is stronger than he knows.
(d) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
4. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To take Bella to safety.
(b) To warn Edward.
(c) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(d) To his home to get a gun.
5. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why she is staying at the island.
(b) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) How Edward knows her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
2. What does Sam refuse to do?
3. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
4. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
5. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella finally seduce Edward for a second time of lovemaking, and why isn't Edward angry in the morning this time?
2. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
3. What sort of emotional turmoil is Jacob enduring?
4. Why does Edward mistakenly think Bella has said something to him?
5. How does Bella feel by each the evening but what does she do anyway, and how does Edward respond?
6. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
7. What do Edward and Jacob agree to when talking outside the house?
8. What does Sam refuse to do and how does he misunderstand what Jacob intends to do?
9. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
10. Describe the birth of Renesmee and Jacob's imprinting.
This section contains 1,133 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)