|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(b) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
(c) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(d) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
2. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They are so human.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(d) Many of them are attractive.
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Driving her new car.
(b) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(c) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(d) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
4. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(b) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(c) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(d) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
5. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(b) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(c) Bella speaking to Alice.
(d) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
2. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is it evident that the vampires are appreciative of the werewolves' presence?
2. Why does Sam say the werewolves will not attack the Cullens?
3. What happens when Edward spies Jacob entering the house during the wedding reception?
4. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day?
5. What does Edward tell Jacob about how hybrid babies are birthed and how does this give Jacob an idea of how they will try to help the baby out?
6. Why was the Denali clan's matriarch killed?
7. Describe the strength of the pack leader's orders and why Jacob decides to fight the compulsion.
8. What does Carlisle say he is unwilling to do and at what point can he not make her a vampire?
9. Where do Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon and why does Edward refuse to make love to Bella after the first time?
10. Why does Sam change his mind about attacking the Cullen home, and what is Jacob's response?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)