|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) An innate sadness.
(b) Feeling inhuman.
(d) Killing humans.
2. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing her daughter.
(b) Being a new vampire.
(c) Seeing her father.
(d) Seeing Jacob.
3. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(d) Some vampires from Central America.
4. Who speaks first?
5. Who runs away?
(c) Alice and Jasper.
6. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(b) Back to the Cullen house.
(c) Port Angeles.
7. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
(a) I am thirsty.
(b) I want my mama.
(c) Where is Grandpa.
(d) Where is Jacob.
8. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) No one.
(b) Their own witnesses.
(c) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
(d) A doctor.
9. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(c) San Francicso.
10. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(b) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(c) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(d) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
11. To what smell does Bella turn?
12. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(b) To cover the werewolves only.
(c) To cover Renesmee.
(d) To cover several vampires.
13. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(b) That Bella is so strong.
(c) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(d) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
14. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
(b) He does not offer an explanation.
(c) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
(d) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
15. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
2. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
3. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
4. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
5. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)