|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
(a) That Renesmee reversed Bella's talent as Bella did to Edward's talent.
(b) That it is good for her to enjoy hunting animals so that she will not start hunting humans.
(c) That is she can soothe the animals' dying, it is a good thing.
(d) That he hunt for both of them.
2. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
(a) He does not recognize her.
(b) He says she looks beautiful.
(c) He turns away from her in disgust.
(d) He is upset.
3. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Edward and Bella.
(b) Jacob's pack.
(c) Alice and Emmett.
(d) Carlisle and Edward.
4. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to run faster.
(b) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(c) How to fight.
(d) How to project her mind into others' minds.
5. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees Irina talking to humans.
(b) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(c) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(d) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
6. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
7. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(b) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
(c) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
(d) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
8. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(b) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(c) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
(d) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
9. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
(a) Emotional support.
10. From what direction do the Volturi come?
11. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
(a) Where is Jacob.
(b) I want my mama.
(c) I am thirsty.
(d) Where is Grandpa.
12. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
13. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Their own witnesses.
(c) No one.
(d) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
14. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a glass of blood.
(b) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(d) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
15. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the house with others to restrain her.
(c) On the lake.
(d) In the house with others to keep her safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
2. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
3. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
4. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
5. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)