|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Carries Bella over the threshold.
(b) Proclaims his undying love for her.
(c) Goes to hunt again.
(d) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
2. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
(b) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(c) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(d) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
3. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
4. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) She hasn't walked yet.
(d) 1 week.
5. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
(b) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(c) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(d) She sees Irina talking to humans.
6. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(b) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(c) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
(d) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
7. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
(b) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
(c) For keeping Bella waiting.
(d) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
8. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She does not seem to hear Edward.
(b) She reaches out for the child.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
9. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
(b) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(c) They blank their faces.
(d) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
10. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) A shield.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A warrior.
(d) The problem.
11. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(d) No one.
12. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(b) Just shield the pack leader.
(c) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(d) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
13. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(b) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(c) A man in a coffee shop.
(d) A man named Max.
14. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is meant to gain information.
(d) It is the truth.
15. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover the werewolves only.
(b) To cover Renesmee.
(c) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(d) To cover several vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks first?
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
3. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
4. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
5. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)