|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(b) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(c) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(d) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
2. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is the truth.
(b) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(c) It is meant to gain information.
(d) It is a lie.
3. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Eat lunch with the group.
(b) Watch a football game.
(c) Play with Renesmee.
(d) Talk to Bella about her mother.
4. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(b) To cover Renesmee.
(c) To cover the werewolves only.
(d) To cover several vampires.
5. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(b) No one.
6. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
(a) He has no desire to hurt her loved ones.
(b) He will leave them alone.
(c) He will be a fair judge.
(d) He has no desire to hurt her.
7. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(b) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(c) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
(d) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
8. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Edward and Bella.
(b) Alice and Emmett.
(c) Jacob's pack.
(d) Carlisle and Edward.
9. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
(a) Her heart burns hotter.
(b) Her eyes turn red.
(c) Her hair turns silver.
(d) Her body cools.
10. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(b) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
(c) If they will fight against the Volturi.
(d) Their neutrality.
11. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(b) Visit the Volturi.
(c) See her mother.
(d) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
12. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
(b) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(c) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(d) Jacob called Charlie.
13. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) An innate sadness.
(b) Killing humans.
(d) Feeling inhuman.
14. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) Edwards gasp.
(b) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(c) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(d) The sound of Renesmee crying.
15. From what direction do the Volturi come?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
2. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
3. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
4. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
5. Who runs away?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)