|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She has some of Bella's features.
(b) She is obviously related to Edward.
(c) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(d) She is calm and not a threat.
2. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
(a) Edward shows her mentally.
(b) Renesmee shows her mentally.
(c) Bella shows her the photo album.
(d) Carlisle shows her the photo album.
3. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(b) She does not respond.
(c) She reaches out for the child.
(d) She does not seem to hear Edward.
4. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(b) He says Renesmee is evil.
(c) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
(d) He says she should have married him and had human children.
5. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
(b) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(c) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(d) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
6. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) Killing humans.
(b) Feeling inhuman.
(d) An innate sadness.
7. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Play with Renesmee.
(b) Watch a football game.
(c) Talk to Bella about her mother.
(d) Eat lunch with the group.
8. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Jacob's pack.
(b) Carlisle and Edward.
(c) Edward and Bella.
(d) Alice and Emmett.
9. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
10. To what smell does Bella turn?
11. Who does Bella include in her shield?
12. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
(b) She sees Irina talking to humans.
(c) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(d) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
13. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(b) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(c) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
(d) Just shield the pack leader.
14. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To be able to see Bella again.
(b) To hold Renesmee.
(c) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(d) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
15. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(b) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(c) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(d) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
2. What does Bella need to do alone?
3. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
4. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
5. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)