|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(b) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(c) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(d) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
2. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(b) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(c) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(d) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
3. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
(b) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
(c) For keeping Bella waiting.
(d) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
4. Who is Irina?
(a) Jacob's cousin.
(b) Emmett's past lover.
(c) Tanya's sister.
(d) Alice's cousin.
5. To what does Bella challenge Emmett?
(a) A drinking contest.
(b) A hunting contest.
(c) A game of poker.
(d) An arm wrestling contest.
6. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(b) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(c) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(d) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
7. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(b) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
(c) They blank their faces.
(d) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
8. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) The problem.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A shield.
(d) A warrior.
9. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Eat lunch with the group.
(b) Watch a football game.
(c) Play with Renesmee.
(d) Talk to Bella about her mother.
10. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She reaches out for the child.
(b) She does not respond.
(c) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(d) She does not seem to hear Edward.
11. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) Their own witnesses.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
(d) No one.
12. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
13. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(b) He says she should have married him and had human children.
(c) He says Renesmee is evil.
(d) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
14. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(d) San Francicso.
15. Who runs away?
(c) Alice and Jasper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
2. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
3. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
4. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
5. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)