|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To see Renesmee.
(b) To look at herself in the mirror.
(c) To breathe the night air.
(d) To kiss Edward.
2. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(b) How to fight.
(c) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(d) How to run faster.
3. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover Renesmee.
(b) To cover several vampires.
(c) To cover the werewolves only.
(d) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
4. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(b) Their neutrality.
(c) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
(d) If they will fight against the Volturi.
5. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(a) Out the window and across the river.
(b) To the car.
(c) To the stables.
6. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(a) Sam's pack.
(b) The Denalis.
(d) Jacob's pack.
7. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) They are now the same temperature.
8. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(a) The other vampires.
(d) The forest.
9. Who speaks first?
10. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Carlisle and Edward.
(b) Jacob's pack.
(c) Edward and Bella.
(d) Alice and Emmett.
11. Who does Bella include in her shield?
12. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(b) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
(c) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(d) She sees Irina talking to humans.
13. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
14. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
(a) He will leave them alone.
(b) He has no desire to hurt her.
(c) He will be a fair judge.
(d) He has no desire to hurt her loved ones.
15. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
(a) Her eyes turn red.
(b) Her body cools.
(c) Her heart burns hotter.
(d) Her hair turns silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
2. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
3. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
4. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
5. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)