|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
(a) Where is Jacob.
(b) Where is Grandpa.
(c) I want my mama.
(d) I am thirsty.
2. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
(b) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(c) They blank their faces.
(d) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
3. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
4. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(b) That Bella is so strong.
(c) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(d) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
5. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other werewolf packs.
(b) No one.
(c) Other vampire families.
6. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
(a) She tries to grab Renesmee.
(b) She is friendly to Bella but not Jacob.
(c) She makes over Renesmee.
(d) She looks hostile and runs away.
7. Who is Irina?
(a) Jacob's cousin.
(b) Emmett's past lover.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Tanya's sister.
8. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) Edwards gasp.
(b) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(c) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(d) The sound of Renesmee crying.
9. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover several vampires.
(b) To cover Renesmee.
(c) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(d) To cover the werewolves only.
10. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
(b) Emotional support.
11. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
(a) That he hunt for both of them.
(b) That Renesmee reversed Bella's talent as Bella did to Edward's talent.
(c) That is she can soothe the animals' dying, it is a good thing.
(d) That it is good for her to enjoy hunting animals so that she will not start hunting humans.
12. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
(a) In a backpack she gives Jacob.
(b) In a purse she plans to leave with Renesmee.
(c) In the car Jacob would use to take Renesmee away.
(d) In a flat wallet she hangs over Renesmee's neck.
13. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
(a) Her hair turns silver.
(b) Her heart burns hotter.
(c) Her eyes turn red.
(d) Her body cools.
14. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(b) She is tied down.
(c) She is too sedated with morphine.
(d) She is in a coma.
15. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(a) The Denalis.
(c) Jacob's pack.
(d) Sam's pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
2. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
3. What does Charlie sit down to do?
4. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
5. Who speaks first?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)