|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) They are now the same temperature.
(b) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(c) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(d) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
2. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the house with others to restrain her.
(c) In the house with others to keep her safe.
(d) On the lake.
3. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other vampire families.
(c) No one.
(d) Other werewolf packs.
4. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(b) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(c) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(d) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
5. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
6. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(a) Back to the Cullen house.
(d) Port Angeles.
7. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Edward and Bella.
(b) Carlisle and Edward.
(c) Jacob's pack.
(d) Alice and Emmett.
8. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) Their own witnesses.
(b) A doctor.
(c) No one.
(d) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
9. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) She hasn't walked yet.
(d) 3 weeks.
10. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(c) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(d) To be able to see Bella again.
11. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(b) Just shield the pack leader.
(c) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(d) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
12. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(b) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(c) How to fight.
(d) How to run faster.
13. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
(a) He will be a fair judge.
(b) He has no desire to hurt her loved ones.
(c) He will leave them alone.
(d) He has no desire to hurt her.
14. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(b) See her mother.
(c) Visit the Volturi.
(d) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
15. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To look at herself in the mirror.
(b) To kiss Edward.
(c) To breathe the night air.
(d) To see Renesmee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think seems more alive?
2. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
3. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
4. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
5. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)