|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is no longer moaning.
(b) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(c) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(d) Bella is becoming clearer.
2. Who is Irina?
(a) Jacob's cousin.
(b) Alice's cousin.
(c) Tanya's sister.
(d) Emmett's past lover.
3. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
(a) He has no desire to hurt her.
(b) He has no desire to hurt her loved ones.
(c) He will leave them alone.
(d) He will be a fair judge.
4. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is obviously related to Edward.
(b) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(c) She is calm and not a threat.
(d) She has some of Bella's features.
5. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is too sedated with morphine.
6. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(a) To the stables.
(c) Out the window and across the river.
(d) To the car.
7. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
(a) That Renesmee reversed Bella's talent as Bella did to Edward's talent.
(b) That it is good for her to enjoy hunting animals so that she will not start hunting humans.
(c) That is she can soothe the animals' dying, it is a good thing.
(d) That he hunt for both of them.
8. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(b) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(c) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(d) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
9. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(c) San Francicso.
10. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(b) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(c) Just shield the pack leader.
(d) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
11. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) Killing humans.
(b) An innate sadness.
(c) Feeling inhuman.
12. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) No one.
(b) Other vampire families.
(c) Other werewolf packs.
13. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing her daughter.
(b) Seeing Jacob.
(c) Seeing her father.
(d) Being a new vampire.
14. Who speaks first?
15. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To try to slow it.
(b) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(c) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(d) To see what nutrition she requires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
2. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
3. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
4. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
5. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)