|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A mountain lion.
(c) A wild goat.
(d) A panther.
2. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
3. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(b) She is obviously related to Edward.
(c) She is calm and not a threat.
(d) She has some of Bella's features.
4. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(b) How to fight.
(c) How to run faster.
(d) How to project her mind into others' minds.
5. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Being a new vampire.
(b) Seeing Jacob.
(c) Seeing her father.
(d) Seeing her daughter.
6. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(b) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(c) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(d) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
7. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(d) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
8. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He says she should have married him and had human children.
(b) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
(c) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(d) He says Renesmee is evil.
9. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On the lake.
(c) In the house with others to restrain her.
(d) In the house with others to keep her safe.
10. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) A warrior.
(b) The problem.
(c) A shield.
(d) A shadow.
11. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(b) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
(c) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(d) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
12. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(b) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(c) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
13. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(b) Bella is becoming clearer.
(c) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(d) Bella is no longer moaning.
14. Who is Irina?
(a) Jacob's cousin.
(b) Tanya's sister.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Emmett's past lover.
15. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(b) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(c) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
2. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
3. Who speaks first?
4. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
5. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)