|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
(a) Emotional support.
2. Who is Irina?
(a) Tanya's sister.
(b) Emmett's past lover.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Jacob's cousin.
3. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
(c) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(d) Drinking a glass of blood.
4. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(b) Some vampires from Central America.
5. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He has ruined her schedule.
(b) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
6. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other werewolf packs.
(b) Other vampire families.
(c) No one.
7. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(a) To the car.
(c) Out the window and across the river.
(d) To the stables.
8. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(b) To be able to see Bella again.
(c) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(d) To hold Renesmee.
9. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(b) A man in a coffee shop.
(c) A man named Max.
(d) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
10. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A bear he had just killed.
(b) A cave.
(c) A stone cottage.
(d) A fairy circle.
11. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(b) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(c) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(d) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
12. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) Their own witnesses.
(b) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
(c) A doctor.
(d) No one.
13. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(b) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(c) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(d) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
14. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(b) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
15. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(b) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(c) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
2. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
3. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
4. What does Bella think she can handle?
5. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)