|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A bear he had just killed.
(b) A fairy circle.
(c) A cave.
(d) A stone cottage.
2. Why does Irina look horrified?
(a) Seeing the werewolves.
(b) Seeing her sisters with the Cullens.
(c) Seeing Renesmee.
(d) Seeing Bella wearing a wedding ring.
3. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
4. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(b) She is too sedated with morphine.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is in a coma.
5. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) They are now the same temperature.
6. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(c) San Francicso.
7. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(a) No one.
8. Who runs away?
(b) Alice and Jasper.
9. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
(a) Protecting herself.
(b) Protecting her mother.
(c) Showing him the truth.
(d) Paralyzing his mind.
10. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(c) Back to the Cullen house.
(d) Port Angeles.
11. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To try to slow it.
(b) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(c) To see what nutrition she requires.
(d) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
12. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
(b) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
(c) For keeping Bella waiting.
(d) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
13. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a glass of blood.
(b) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
(d) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
14. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella is so strong.
(b) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(c) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(d) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
15. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
(a) The truth.
(b) The allied werewolves.
(c) The witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think seems more alive?
2. Who searches for Irina?
3. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
4. Why is Edward furious?
5. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)