|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A man named Max.
(b) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(c) A man in a coffee shop.
(d) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
2. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(b) He has ruined her schedule.
(c) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(d) He took Renesmee for a drive.
3. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Their own witnesses.
(d) No one.
4. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
(a) Renesmee shows her mentally.
(b) Bella shows her the photo album.
(c) Edward shows her mentally.
(d) Carlisle shows her the photo album.
5. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She does not respond.
(b) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(c) She does not seem to hear Edward.
(d) She reaches out for the child.
6. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(a) The other vampires.
(b) The forest.
7. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(b) Just shield the pack leader.
(c) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(d) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
8. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
(b) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(c) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(d) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
9. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For keeping Bella waiting.
(b) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
(c) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
(d) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
10. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(b) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(c) That Bella is so strong.
(d) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
11. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(b) How to run faster.
(c) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(d) How to fight.
12. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(b) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(c) Jacob called Charlie.
(d) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
13. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
(a) She looks hostile and runs away.
(b) She tries to grab Renesmee.
(c) She is friendly to Bella but not Jacob.
(d) She makes over Renesmee.
14. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(b) Jacob's pack.
(c) The Denalis.
(d) Sam's pack.
15. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He says Renesmee is evil.
(b) He says she should have married him and had human children.
(c) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(d) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella include in her shield?
2. Where does Bella follow Edward?
3. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
4. What does Bella think she can handle?
5. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)