|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(b) That Bella is so strong.
(c) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(d) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
2. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
(a) He has no desire to hurt her loved ones.
(b) He will be a fair judge.
(c) He has no desire to hurt her.
(d) He will leave them alone.
3. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) Edwards gasp.
(b) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(c) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(d) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
4. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
(a) An excuse to incorporate the Cullen clan into the Volturi group.
(b) He's not sure.
(c) An excuse to attack the Cullens.
(d) A reason to make Edward join the Volturi.
5. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(b) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(c) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(d) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
6. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She can't hear him calling her.
(b) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(c) She cannot open her mouth.
(d) She is angry with him.
7. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
(a) She is friendly to Bella but not Jacob.
(b) She looks hostile and runs away.
(c) She makes over Renesmee.
(d) She tries to grab Renesmee.
8. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(b) Jacob called Charlie.
(c) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(d) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
9. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
(a) Bella shows her the photo album.
(b) Edward shows her mentally.
(c) Renesmee shows her mentally.
(d) Carlisle shows her the photo album.
10. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
(b) If they will fight against the Volturi.
(c) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(d) Their neutrality.
11. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(b) Other werewolf packs.
(c) Other vampire families.
(d) No one.
12. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(a) To the stables.
(b) Out the window and across the river.
(c) To the car.
13. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(b) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(c) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(d) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
14. Who is Irina?
(a) Emmett's past lover.
(b) Jacob's cousin.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Tanya's sister.
15. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(b) Drinking a glass of blood.
(c) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
(d) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irina look horrified?
2. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
3. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
4. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
5. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)