|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) An innate sadness.
(b) Feeling inhuman.
(c) Killing humans.
2. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is not feeling any pain.
(b) She will be fine.
(c) She will not remember this process.
(d) She is turning very swiftly.
3. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
4. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
(b) The allied werewolves.
(c) The truth.
(d) The witnesses.
5. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is the truth.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(d) It is meant to gain information.
6. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the house with others to restrain her.
(c) In the house with others to keep her safe.
(d) On the lake.
7. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A man named Max.
(b) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(c) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(d) A man in a coffee shop.
8. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
(a) Hands Renesemee to Jacob.
(b) Shields everyone in the group including the wolves.
(d) Gets behind Edward.
9. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(b) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(c) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(d) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
10. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Talk to Bella about her mother.
(b) Watch a football game.
(c) Eat lunch with the group.
(d) Play with Renesmee.
11. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A fairy circle.
(b) A cave.
(c) A stone cottage.
(d) A bear he had just killed.
12. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is obviously related to Edward.
(b) She has some of Bella's features.
(c) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(d) She is calm and not a threat.
13. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
(a) She hasn't walked yet.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
14. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She reaches out for the child.
(b) She does not seem to hear Edward.
(c) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(d) She does not respond.
15. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To see Renesmee.
(b) To look at herself in the mirror.
(c) To breathe the night air.
(d) To kiss Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Kate wonder?
2. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
3. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
4. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
5. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)