|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(a) No one.
2. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
(a) A werewolf pack with whom they are aligned.
(b) Their own witnesses.
(c) A doctor.
(d) No one.
3. Who runs away?
(a) Alice and Jasper.
4. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To be able to see Bella again.
(c) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(d) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
5. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is calm and not a threat.
(b) She is obviously related to Edward.
(c) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(d) She has some of Bella's features.
6. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(a) Some vampires from Central America.
7. Who speaks first?
8. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
(a) Her body cools.
(b) Her eyes turn red.
(c) Her heart burns hotter.
(d) Her hair turns silver.
9. Why is Edward furious?
(a) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(b) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(c) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
10. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(b) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(c) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(d) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
11. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is too sedated with morphine.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
12. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(b) Feeling inhuman.
(c) Killing humans.
(d) An innate sadness.
13. Who is Irina?
(a) Tanya's sister.
(b) Jacob's cousin.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Emmett's past lover.
14. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
(a) Talk to the Volturi.
(b) Follow legends of vampire-human hybirds to their source.
(c) Take a blood sample and run a DNA analysis.
(d) Go to the archives in Transylvania and see what information is there.
15. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To try to slow it.
(b) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(c) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(d) To see what nutrition she requires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
2. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
3. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
4. What does Bella need to do alone?
5. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)