|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
(a) Bella shows her the photo album.
(b) Carlisle shows her the photo album.
(c) Edward shows her mentally.
(d) Renesmee shows her mentally.
2. What does Bella do when Aro waves his guard forward?
(a) Shields everyone in the group including the wolves.
(b) Gets behind Edward.
(d) Hands Renesemee to Jacob.
3. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) Other vampire families.
(b) No one.
(c) Other werewolf packs.
4. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She will not remember this process.
(b) She is turning very swiftly.
(c) She will be fine.
(d) She is not feeling any pain.
5. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Sharp needles of pain.
(c) Throbbing ache.
6. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(b) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(c) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
(d) Just shield the pack leader.
7. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(b) A man named Max.
(c) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(d) A man in a coffee shop.
8. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(b) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
9. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she loves werewolves.
(b) That she is very bright.
(c) That she loves everyone.
(d) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
10. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella is so strong.
(b) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(c) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(d) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
11. To what smell does Bella turn?
12. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(b) Their neutrality.
(c) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
(d) If they will fight against the Volturi.
13. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
(b) No one.
14. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A mountain lion.
(c) A wild goat.
(d) A panther.
15. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
(a) That it is good for her to enjoy hunting animals so that she will not start hunting humans.
(b) That Renesmee reversed Bella's talent as Bella did to Edward's talent.
(c) That is she can soothe the animals' dying, it is a good thing.
(d) That he hunt for both of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
2. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
3. Who do the Volturui bring with them?
4. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
5. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)