|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He says Renesmee is evil.
(b) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(c) He says she should have married him and had human children.
(d) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
2. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
(a) Her eyes turn red.
(b) Her heart burns hotter.
(c) Her body cools.
(d) Her hair turns silver.
3. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
(a) In the car Jacob would use to take Renesmee away.
(b) In a backpack she gives Jacob.
(c) In a purse she plans to leave with Renesmee.
(d) In a flat wallet she hangs over Renesmee's neck.
4. To what does Bella challenge Emmett?
(a) A hunting contest.
(b) An arm wrestling contest.
(c) A game of poker.
(d) A drinking contest.
5. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is no longer moaning.
(b) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(c) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(d) Bella is becoming clearer.
6. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(b) She cannot open her mouth.
(c) She is angry with him.
(d) She can't hear him calling her.
7. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Eat lunch with the group.
(b) Play with Renesmee.
(c) Watch a football game.
(d) Talk to Bella about her mother.
8. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
(a) An excuse to incorporate the Cullen clan into the Volturi group.
(b) A reason to make Edward join the Volturi.
(c) An excuse to attack the Cullens.
(d) He's not sure.
9. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) See her mother.
(b) Visit the Volturi.
(c) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
(d) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
10. Why is Edward furious?
(a) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(b) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(c) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
11. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Goes to hunt again.
(b) Carries Bella over the threshold.
(c) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
(d) Proclaims his undying love for her.
12. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She does not respond.
(b) She reaches out for the child.
(c) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(d) She does not seem to hear Edward.
13. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Throbbing ache.
(c) Sharp needles of pain.
14. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(b) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
(c) If they will fight against the Volturi.
(d) Their neutrality.
15. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is not feeling any pain.
(b) She will not remember this process.
(c) She will be fine.
(d) She is turning very swiftly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
2. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
3. Why can't Bella move or scream?
4. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
5. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)