|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
(a) Follow legends of vampire-human hybirds to their source.
(b) Take a blood sample and run a DNA analysis.
(c) Go to the archives in Transylvania and see what information is there.
(d) Talk to the Volturi.
2. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(b) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(c) How to run faster.
(d) How to fight.
3. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(b) Sharp needles of pain.
(c) Throbbing ache.
(d) Waves of nausea.
4. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(b) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(c) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
(d) Jacob called Charlie.
5. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(b) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(c) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(d) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
6. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(b) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(c) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(d) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
7. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(b) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
(c) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
(d) They blank their faces.
8. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(b) It is the truth.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is meant to gain information.
9. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
(b) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
(c) He does not offer an explanation.
(d) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
10. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she loves werewolves.
(b) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
(c) That she is very bright.
(d) That she loves everyone.
11. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(b) That Bella is so strong.
(c) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(d) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
12. Who is Irina?
(a) Tanya's sister.
(b) Jacob's cousin.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Emmett's past lover.
13. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is obviously related to Edward.
(b) She has some of Bella's features.
(c) She is calm and not a threat.
(d) She is obviously not a full vampire.
14. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(b) To try to slow it.
(c) To see what nutrition she requires.
(d) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
15. To what smell does Bella turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella need to do alone?
2. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
3. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
4. About what does Kate wonder?
5. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)