|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Carlisle and Edward.
(b) Alice and Emmett.
(c) Jacob's pack.
(d) Edward and Bella.
2. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(b) Some vampires from Central America.
3. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
(b) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
(c) They blank their faces.
(d) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
4. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella is so strong.
(b) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(c) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(d) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
5. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
(b) That she loves werewolves.
(c) That she is very bright.
(d) That she loves everyone.
6. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A cave.
(b) A stone cottage.
(c) A fairy circle.
(d) A bear he had just killed.
7. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(b) Drinking a glass of blood.
(c) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(d) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
8. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(b) The forest.
(c) The other vampires.
9. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) Feeling inhuman.
(b) An innate sadness.
(c) Killing humans.
10. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(b) How to fight.
(c) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(d) How to run faster.
11. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Proclaims his undying love for her.
(b) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
(c) Carries Bella over the threshold.
(d) Goes to hunt again.
12. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(b) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(c) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(d) Edwards gasp.
13. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(b) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(c) He has ruined her schedule.
(d) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
14. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
15. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Throbbing ache.
(d) Sharp needles of pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
2. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
3. What does Eleazar call Bella?
4. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
5. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)