|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(b) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(c) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(d) He has ruined her schedule.
2. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is becoming clearer.
(b) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(c) Bella is no longer moaning.
(d) Bella is breathing more slowly.
3. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
(a) The allied werewolves.
(b) The truth.
(c) The witnesses.
4. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To try to slow it.
(b) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(c) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(d) To see what nutrition she requires.
5. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A fairy circle.
(b) A cave.
(c) A stone cottage.
(d) A bear he had just killed.
6. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is the truth.
(b) It is meant to gain information.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
7. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
(b) Emotional support.
8. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
(b) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(c) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
(d) They blank their faces.
9. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A panther.
(b) A wild goat.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) A weasel.
10. Who is Irina?
(a) Jacob's cousin.
(b) Emmett's past lover.
(c) Tanya's sister.
(d) Alice's cousin.
11. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
(b) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(c) He says Renesmee is evil.
(d) He says she should have married him and had human children.
12. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(a) The Denalis.
(b) Sam's pack.
(d) Jacob's pack.
13. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
(a) He does not recognize her.
(b) He turns away from her in disgust.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He says she looks beautiful.
14. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(b) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(c) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(d) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
15. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To breathe the night air.
(b) To look at herself in the mirror.
(c) To kiss Edward.
(d) To see Renesmee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
2. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
3. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
4. To what smell does Bella turn?
5. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)