|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(b) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(c) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(d) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
2. From what direction do the Volturi come?
3. Who runs away?
(a) Alice and Jasper.
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(d) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
5. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
(a) No one.
(b) Other werewolf packs.
(d) Other vampire families.
6. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) See her mother.
(b) Visit the Volturi.
(c) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(d) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
7. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
(b) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
(c) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(d) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
8. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(b) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(c) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(d) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
9. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(b) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He has ruined her schedule.
10. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(b) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
11. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is the truth.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is meant to gain information.
(d) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
12. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Watch a football game.
(b) Play with Renesmee.
(c) Eat lunch with the group.
(d) Talk to Bella about her mother.
13. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover the werewolves only.
(b) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(c) To cover several vampires.
(d) To cover Renesmee.
14. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(b) A man named Max.
(c) A man in a coffee shop.
(d) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
15. Who speaks first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
2. What does Renesmee wear when she visits Charlie on Christmas?
3. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
4. Where does Bella follow Edward?
5. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)