|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a glass of blood.
(b) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(c) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
2. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(b) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(c) How to run faster.
(d) How to fight.
3. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She is too sedated with morphine.
(d) She is tied down.
4. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(b) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(c) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
(d) She sees Irina talking to humans.
5. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(a) The Denalis.
(b) Jacob's pack.
(c) Sam's pack.
6. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(b) Some vampires from Central America.
7. Who speaks first?
8. Why is Edward furious?
(a) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(b) That the Volturi would come in force.
(c) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(d) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
9. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(b) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(c) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(d) That Bella is so strong.
10. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover several vampires.
(b) To cover the werewolves only.
(c) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(d) To cover Renesmee.
11. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
(a) I am thirsty.
(b) Where is Grandpa.
(c) I want my mama.
(d) Where is Jacob.
12. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(b) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
(c) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(d) Just shield the pack leader.
13. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
(a) Protecting her mother.
(b) Paralyzing his mind.
(c) Protecting herself.
(d) Showing him the truth.
14. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She can't hear him calling her.
(b) She is angry with him.
(c) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(d) She cannot open her mouth.
15. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(c) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(d) To be able to see Bella again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
2. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
3. Who searches for Irina?
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
5. Who runs away?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)