|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
2. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(b) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(c) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(d) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
3. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is a lie.
(b) It is meant to gain information.
(c) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(d) It is the truth.
4. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(b) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
5. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
6. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
(a) That Renesmee reversed Bella's talent as Bella did to Edward's talent.
(b) That it is good for her to enjoy hunting animals so that she will not start hunting humans.
(c) That is she can soothe the animals' dying, it is a good thing.
(d) That he hunt for both of them.
7. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To see what nutrition she requires.
(b) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(c) To try to slow it.
(d) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
8. Who speaks first?
9. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She is angry with him.
(b) She can't hear him calling her.
(c) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(d) She cannot open her mouth.
10. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(c) Back to the Cullen house.
(d) Port Angeles.
11. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) Visit the Volturi.
(b) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
(c) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(d) See her mother.
12. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(b) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(c) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
13. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(b) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(c) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(d) That Bella is so strong.
14. Who does Bella include in her shield?
15. Who is Irina?
(a) Tanya's sister.
(b) Jacob's cousin.
(c) Alice's cousin.
(d) Emmett's past lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
2. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
3. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
4. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
5. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)