|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(b) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(c) Edwards gasp.
(d) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
2. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(b) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(c) To try to slow it.
(d) To see what nutrition she requires.
3. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
(b) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
(c) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
(d) He does not offer an explanation.
4. To what smell does Bella turn?
5. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(b) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(c) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(d) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
6. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(d) San Francicso.
7. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a glass of blood.
(c) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
(d) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
8. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She can't hear him calling her.
(b) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(c) She is angry with him.
(d) She cannot open her mouth.
9. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(b) To the stables.
(c) Out the window and across the river.
(d) To the car.
10. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
(a) Emotional support.
11. Who is Irina?
(a) Tanya's sister.
(b) Emmett's past lover.
(c) Jacob's cousin.
(d) Alice's cousin.
12. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To be able to see Bella again.
(b) To hold Renesmee.
(c) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(d) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
13. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
(b) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
(c) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(d) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
14. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(b) Their neutrality.
(c) If they will fight against the Volturi.
(d) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
15. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) Just shield the pack leader.
(b) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
(c) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(d) Shield one wolf from each direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
2. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
3. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
4. To what does Bella challenge Emmett?
5. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)