|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
2. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For keeping Bella waiting.
(b) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
(c) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
(d) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
3. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(b) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
(c) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(d) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
4. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(b) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(c) She sees Irina talking to humans.
(d) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
5. To what does Bella challenge Emmett?
(a) An arm wrestling contest.
(b) A hunting contest.
(c) A game of poker.
(d) A drinking contest.
6. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob called Charlie.
(b) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(c) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(d) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
7. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(a) Back to the Cullen house.
(d) Port Angeles.
8. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She reaches out for the child.
(b) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(c) She does not seem to hear Edward.
(d) She does not respond.
9. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she is very bright.
(b) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
(c) That she loves everyone.
(d) That she loves werewolves.
10. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(b) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(c) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(d) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
11. To what smell does Bella turn?
12. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
(b) He does not offer an explanation.
(c) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
(d) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
13. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(b) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
(c) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(d) Just shield the pack leader.
14. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) The problem.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A shield.
(d) A warrior.
15. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
(a) He says she looks beautiful.
(b) He does not recognize her.
(c) He turns away from her in disgust.
(d) He is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
2. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
3. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
4. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
5. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)