Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is turning very swiftly.
(b) She will be fine.
(c) She will not remember this process.
(d) She is not feeling any pain.
2. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(b) She is too sedated with morphine.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is in a coma.
3. What do the Volturi know of the Cullen's plans?
(a) The Volturi no nothing of the Cullen clan's plans.
(b) That the Cullens plan to dominate North America.
(c) That the Cullens have no plans of domination.
(d) That the Cullens plan to go to Europe and challenge the Volturi on their home turf.
4. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) They are now the same temperature.
5. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(b) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He has ruined her schedule.
6. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
(b) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(c) That Bella is so strong.
(d) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
7. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 week.
8. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees Irina talking to humans.
(b) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(c) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(d) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
9. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
(a) It is nor likely that Aro will be able to ensure the safty himself.
(b) It is meant to gain information.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is the truth.
10. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A man in a coffee shop.
(b) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(c) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(d) A man named Max.
11. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(c) To be able to see Bella again.
(d) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
12. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(b) Edwards gasp.
(c) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(d) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
13. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(b) Back to the Cullen house.
(d) Port Angeles.
14. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To see what nutrition she requires.
(b) To try to slow it.
(c) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(d) To be able to help other hybrid children.
15. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) Killing humans.
(c) An innate sadness.
(d) Feeling inhuman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
2. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
3. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
4. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
5. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)