|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To look at herself in the mirror.
(b) To breathe the night air.
(c) To see Renesmee.
(d) To kiss Edward.
2. From whom does Aro ask to hear the story of Renesmee?
3. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(b) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(c) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(d) Edwards gasp.
4. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
(a) In a purse she plans to leave with Renesmee.
(b) In the car Jacob would use to take Renesmee away.
(c) In a backpack she gives Jacob.
(d) In a flat wallet she hangs over Renesmee's neck.
5. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) A panther.
(c) A wild goat.
(d) A weasel.
6. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing her father.
(b) Seeing Jacob.
(c) Being a new vampire.
(d) Seeing her daughter.
7. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) She hasn't walked yet.
8. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(b) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(c) To try to slow it.
(d) To see what nutrition she requires.
9. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
(a) She sees that the entire Volturi are coming for them.
(b) She sees an image of the Volturi taking Renesmee.
(c) She sees Irina being kille by some werewolves.
(d) She sees Irina talking to humans.
10. What do the guests at the Cullen home feel the need to declare?
(a) Their neutrality.
(b) If they will fight against the Volturi.
(c) Their disappointment in the Volturi's abusing of their power.
(d) Their intention to leave if the Volturi do not arrived within three days.
11. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Goes to hunt again.
(b) Carries Bella over the threshold.
(c) Proclaims his undying love for her.
(d) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
12. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(c) She is too sedated with morphine.
(d) She is tied down.
13. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(b) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
(c) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
(d) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
14. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
(b) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
(c) Jacob called Charlie.
(d) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
15. To what smell does Bella turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
2. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
3. Who speaks first?
4. What does Bella need to do alone?
5. Who is Irina?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)