|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) The problem.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A shield.
(d) A shadow.
2. What does Bella have to do in order to shield all the werewolves scattered about?
(a) She is unable to shield werewolves' minds.
(b) Just shield the pack leader.
(c) Shield one wolf from each direction.
(d) Extend her shield past each of them by a few feet.
3. Who does Bella include in her shield?
4. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
(b) Proclaims his undying love for her.
(c) Goes to hunt again.
(d) Carries Bella over the threshold.
5. What does Bella ask for when she finally talks to J. Jenks?
(a) For false papers for Edward, Bella and Vanessa Jones.
(b) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Seattle.
(c) For false papers for Jacob and Vanessa Wolfe.
(d) For the address of a vampire-human hybrid in Tacoma.
6. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(b) He has ruined her schedule.
(c) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(d) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
7. Why does Irina look horrified?
(a) Seeing Bella wearing a wedding ring.
(b) Seeing the werewolves.
(c) Seeing her sisters with the Cullens.
(d) Seeing Renesmee.
8. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(b) How to fight.
(c) How to run faster.
(d) How to use her mind for telepathy.
9. What does Edward show Bella in the woods?
(a) A stone cottage.
(b) A fairy circle.
(c) A bear he had just killed.
(d) A cave.
10. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
11. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
(a) In the car Jacob would use to take Renesmee away.
(b) In a flat wallet she hangs over Renesmee's neck.
(c) In a purse she plans to leave with Renesmee.
(d) In a backpack she gives Jacob.
12. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
(b) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
(c) He does not offer an explanation.
(d) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
13. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
(a) Talk to the Volturi.
(b) Go to the archives in Transylvania and see what information is there.
(c) Follow legends of vampire-human hybirds to their source.
(d) Take a blood sample and run a DNA analysis.
14. Of what does Aro assure Renesmee?
(a) He has no desire to hurt her loved ones.
(b) He will be a fair judge.
(c) He will leave them alone.
(d) He has no desire to hurt her.
15. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(b) She is angry with him.
(c) She can't hear him calling her.
(d) She cannot open her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
2. Why can't Bella move or scream?
3. Whose vicious smile infuriates Bella?
4. What does Renesmee wear when she visits Charlie on Christmas?
5. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)