|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(b) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(c) She is unconscious.
(d) She is crying.
2. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Emmett.
(b) Jacob and Carlisle.
(c) Jasper and Jacob.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
3. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Talks with Edward.
(c) Watches the perimeter.
(d) Sits with Bella.
4. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(b) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(c) No deal.
(d) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
5. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(b) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(c) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
(d) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
6. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(b) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(c) He is stronger than he knows.
(d) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
7. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) His pack has deserted him.
(b) He has deserted his pack.
(c) His father told him not to come back home.
(d) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
8. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(d) If the Cullens break the truce.
9. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) Two Brazilians.
(b) Two horses.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A huge collection of DVDs.
10. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To get a book he is reading.
(c) To help Billy who is ill.
(d) To get some of his clothing.
11. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(c) He wanted to apologize.
(d) He wanted to see her one last time.
12. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
(b) A truce.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) For Jacob to fight Sam.
13. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Bella drops Renesmee.
(b) Renesmee bites Bella.
(c) Renesmee screams.
(d) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
14. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(b) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
(c) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(d) Driving her new car.
15. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Bella is strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
2. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
3. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
4. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)