|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(b) Bella speaking to Alice.
(c) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(d) Bella speaking in her dreams.
2. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(c) Bella's heart is racing.
(d) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
3. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To the bachelor party.
(b) To talk to Charlie again.
(c) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(d) To call Renee on the telephone.
4. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
(a) The reception is over.
(b) The other wolves force him to do so.
(c) He has to pick up his fiance at the Seattle airport.
(d) He is too sad to keep seeing Bella.
5. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not kidnapping Bella.
(b) No killing Edward.
(c) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(d) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
6. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is hurting all over.
(b) Because she is so frightened.
(c) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(d) Because she is homesick already.
7. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Talks with Edward.
(c) Sits with Bella.
(d) Watches the perimeter.
8. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About a day.
(b) Within a month.
(c) About 2 weeks.
(d) About four days.
9. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(d) The baby adores Bella.
10. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(b) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
(c) That it'd better be a long one.
(d) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
11. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(b) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
12. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Visiting Bella.
(c) Glaring at Esme.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
13. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Ever let Jacob lead.
(b) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
14. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(b) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
15. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To warm her.
(b) To feel the baby inside her.
(c) To whisper in her ear.
(d) To kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
2. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
3. With whom does Edward leave the house?
4. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
5. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)