|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(b) To kneel.
(c) To lead.
(d) To be a werewolf.
2. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(b) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
(c) That it'd better be a long one.
(d) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
3. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
(a) He has to pick up his fiance at the Seattle airport.
(b) He is too sad to keep seeing Bella.
(c) The other wolves force him to do so.
(d) The reception is over.
4. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
5. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to apologize.
(b) He wanted to see her one last time.
(c) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(d) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
6. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee screams.
(b) Renesmee bites Bella.
(c) Bella drops Renesmee.
(d) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
7. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(b) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To ask about Jacob.
8. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On the way human fetuses develop.
(b) On Bella's intuition.
(c) On the way her stomach is growing.
(d) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
9. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She has a surprise wedding present.
(b) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(d) He will always love her.
10. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(b) Because they belong together.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because Bella is strong.
11. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(b) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
12. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(b) Driving her new car.
(c) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(d) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
13. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To the bachelor party.
(b) To talk to Charlie again.
(c) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(d) To call Renee on the telephone.
14. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
(a) About the same way as human babies.
(b) Forcing themselves through the usual method, but they are usually too big.
(c) It is not known.
(d) Chewing out with their teeth.
15. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
2. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
3. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
5. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)