|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On Bella's intuition.
(b) On the way her stomach is growing.
(c) On the way human fetuses develop.
(d) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
2. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(d) No one.
3. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
(b) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(c) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(d) To join Jacob's pack.
4. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Watches the perimeter.
(b) Talks with Edward.
(c) Sits with Bella.
5. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Many of them are attractive.
(b) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(c) They seem fragile.
(d) They are so human.
6. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Comfortable but hungry.
(d) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
7. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Bella speaking to Alice.
(b) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(c) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(d) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
8. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Breaks her pelvis.
(b) Cracks her spine.
(c) Bursts her kidneys.
(d) Crushes her spleen.
9. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
(b) His urge to go and warn Bella.
(c) The compulsion to lead Embry and Quil as Sam orders..
(d) His desire to kill Edward.
10. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(b) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(c) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(d) To ask about Jacob.
11. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
(a) The reception is over.
(b) The other wolves force him to do so.
(c) He has to pick up his fiance at the Seattle airport.
(d) He is too sad to keep seeing Bella.
12. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella going East for school.
(b) About Bella's impending marriage.
(c) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(d) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
13. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) At a State Park.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(d) In a department store.
14. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(b) To talk to Charlie again.
(c) To the bachelor party.
(d) To call Renee on the telephone.
15. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About 2 weeks.
(b) Within a month.
(c) About four days.
(d) About a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
2. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
3. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
4. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
5. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)