|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Surrounding the house.
(b) Hunting vampires.
(c) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(d) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
2. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Edward loving her forever.
(b) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(c) Her mother dying of grief.
(d) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
3. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A heartfelt thanks.
(c) A plan.
4. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(b) She vomits.
(c) It does not taste right to her.
(d) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
5. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(b) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(c) No deal.
(d) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
6. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens break the truce.
(b) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(c) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(d) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
7. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Emmett.
(c) Emmett and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Jacob.
8. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(b) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(c) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(d) That Esme has no heart.
9. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
10. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(b) Comfortable but hungry.
(c) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
11. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(b) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(c) So she will not get bored.
(d) So she will not badger him about sex.
12. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She has a surprise wedding present.
(b) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(c) He will always love her.
(d) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
13. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
14. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
(b) On Bella's intuition.
(c) On the way her stomach is growing.
(d) On the way human fetuses develop.
15. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She and Edward have sex.
(b) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
(c) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(d) She cries while Edward holds her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella enjoy?
2. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
3. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
4. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
5. What does Jacob realize about himself?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)