|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
(b) His desire to kill Edward.
(c) The compulsion to lead Embry and Quil as Sam orders..
(d) His urge to go and warn Bella.
2. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That it was wonderful.
(b) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(c) That Bella is pregnant.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
3. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) A truce.
(b) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
(c) For Jacob to fight Sam.
(d) To join Jacob's pack.
4. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A word of advice.
(b) A plate of food.
(c) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(d) A glass of wine.
5. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To get a book he is reading.
6. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
(b) She and Edward have sex.
(c) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(d) She cries while Edward holds her.
7. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(b) That Esme has no heart.
(c) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(d) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
8. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) Many of them are attractive.
(d) They are so human.
9. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(b) Gives up a go to sleep.
(c) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(d) Tries to make Edward compromise.
10. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot control his changing.
(b) He is blind when in human form.
(c) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(d) He is gay.
11. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(b) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(c) If he were just human.
(d) If she did not care for Jacob.
12. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(b) Curses Sam.
(c) Phases and runs into the woods.
(d) Ignores the call.
13. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(b) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
(c) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(d) Driving her new car.
14. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(b) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
15. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
(a) That she is worse.
(b) That she is fine and sleeping.
(c) That she wants to talk to Jacob.
(d) That she is delivering right now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam refuse to do?
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
3. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
4. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)