|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) Pack shaman.
(b) The Alpha by birthright.
(c) Native man.
(d) Pack warrior.
2. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He is blind when in human form.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He cannot control his changing.
(d) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
3. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To whisper in her ear.
(b) To feel the baby inside her.
(c) To kiss her.
(d) To warm her.
4. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Many of them are attractive.
(b) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(c) They are so human.
(d) They seem fragile.
5. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Hunting vampires.
(b) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(c) Surrounding the house.
(d) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
6. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She cries while Edward holds her.
(b) She and Edward have sex.
(c) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(d) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
7. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
8. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
(a) Forcing themselves through the usual method, but they are usually too big.
(b) Chewing out with their teeth.
(c) It is not known.
(d) About the same way as human babies.
9. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(b) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
10. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A plate of food.
(b) A word of advice.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
11. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(b) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(c) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(d) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
12. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(b) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(c) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
13. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to leave Forks.
(b) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Protect them.
14. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) At a State Park.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(d) In a department store.
15. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Her baby's reassurances.
(b) Drinking the blood.
(c) Jacob's concern.
(d) Edward's calmness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie sulking?
2. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
3. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
4. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
5. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)