|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(b) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(c) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) If she wants to turn before they make love.
2. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(b) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
3. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) For Jacob to fight Sam.
(b) A truce.
(c) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
(d) To join Jacob's pack.
4. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(c) It does not taste right to her.
(d) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
5. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
(b) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(c) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(d) Their mother is executed.
6. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Many of them are attractive.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) They are so human.
(d) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
7. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(b) Flyers about Jacob.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
8. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(b) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(c) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(d) No deal.
9. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
(b) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
10. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To be a werewolf.
(b) To lead.
(c) To kneel.
(d) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
11. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(b) Her mother dying of grief.
(c) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
(d) Edward loving her forever.
12. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) Edward's father.
(b) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(c) No one.
(d) Edward's mother.
13. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(b) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(c) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(d) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
14. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(b) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(c) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
(d) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
15. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
2. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
3. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
4. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
5. Why does Jacob become enraged?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)