|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(b) Phases and runs into the woods.
(c) Curses Sam.
(d) Ignores the call.
2. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
(b) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(c) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
(d) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
4. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Cracks her spine.
(b) Bursts her kidneys.
(c) Crushes her spleen.
(d) Breaks her pelvis.
5. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Jacob's concern.
(b) Edward's calmness.
(c) Her baby's reassurances.
(d) Drinking the blood.
6. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to see her one last time.
(b) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(c) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) He wanted to apologize.
7. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
8. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About four days.
(b) Within a month.
(c) About a day.
(d) About 2 weeks.
9. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(b) Ever let Jacob lead.
(c) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(d) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
10. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(b) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(c) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
11. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(c) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
12. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(b) Glaring at Esme.
(c) Telling Edward he is evil.
(d) Visiting Bella.
13. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Emmett and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Emmett.
14. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
15. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
(b) Renesmee screams.
(c) Renesmee bites Bella.
(d) Bella drops Renesmee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
2. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
3. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
4. Who is Claire?
5. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)