|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(b) To take Bella to safety.
(c) To his home to get a gun.
(d) To warn Edward.
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(c) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(d) It does not taste right to her.
3. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A word of advice.
(c) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(d) A plate of food.
4. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Jacob.
(b) Jacob and Carlisle.
(c) Emmett and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Emmett.
5. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
(b) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(c) Bella's heart is racing.
(d) Bella is going into shock.
6. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
7. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(b) So she will not get bored.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will not badger him about sex.
8. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(b) Tries to make Edward compromise.
(c) Gives up a go to sleep.
(d) Tries to make Edward turn her.
9. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(c) Visiting Bella.
(d) Glaring at Esme.
10. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In a department store.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(d) At a State Park.
11. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A heartfelt thanks.
(d) A plan.
12. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella going East for school.
(b) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(c) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(d) About Bella's impending marriage.
13. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On Bella's intuition.
(b) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
(c) On the way her stomach is growing.
(d) On the way human fetuses develop.
14. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(c) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(d) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
15. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(b) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(c) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(d) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
2. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
3. Why won't Quil date other girls?
4. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
5. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)