|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) Many of them are attractive.
(d) They are so human.
2. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
(b) To come out now.
(c) They have no idea.
3. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella going East for school.
(b) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(c) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(d) About Bella's impending marriage.
4. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Emmett and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Emmett.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Jacob.
5. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She and Edward have sex.
(b) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(c) She cries while Edward holds her.
(d) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
6. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That it was wonderful.
(b) That it was an April fool's joke.
(c) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(d) That Bella is pregnant.
7. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To take Bella to safety.
(b) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(c) To his home to get a gun.
(d) To warn Edward.
8. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(b) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(c) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(d) Having to obey.
9. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Sits with Bella.
(b) Watches the perimeter.
(c) Talks with Edward.
10. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
11. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(b) No one.
12. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Flyers about Jacob.
(b) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
13. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
14. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
(b) Driving her new car.
(c) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(d) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
15. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is blind when in human form.
(d) He cannot control his changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
2. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
4. About what is Jacob glad?
5. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)