|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
2. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
(a) If he could not love their baby.
(b) If he no longer wants her.
(c) If she should be afraid.
(d) Why he is furious.
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) How Edward knows her.
(b) If she is a vampire.
(c) Why she is staying at the island.
(d) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
4. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(b) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(c) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
(d) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
5. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
6. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) Native man.
(b) Pack warrior.
(c) The Alpha by birthright.
(d) Pack shaman.
7. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella refusing an abortion.
(b) About Bella calling Charlie.
(c) About Bella calling Renee.
(d) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
8. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(b) Ever let Jacob lead.
(c) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(d) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
9. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(b) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(c) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
10. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Her baby's reassurances.
(b) Jacob's concern.
(c) Edward's calmness.
(d) Drinking the blood.
11. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(b) Visiting Bella.
(c) Glaring at Esme.
(d) Telling Edward he is evil.
12. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(b) Edward loving her forever.
(c) Her mother dying of grief.
(d) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
13. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) A huge collection of DVDs.
(b) Two Brazilians.
(c) Two horses.
(d) A puppy.
14. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(b) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
15. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) To come out now.
(b) They have no idea.
(c) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she felt?
2. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
3. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
4. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
5. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)