|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she felt?
(d) Something move inside her.
2. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(b) Watches the perimeter.
(c) Talks with Edward.
(d) Sits with Bella.
3. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Comfortable but hungry.
(b) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(c) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
4. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(c) She is unconscious.
(d) She is off the IV and sitting up.
5. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On Bella's intuition.
(b) On the way her stomach is growing.
(c) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
(d) On the way human fetuses develop.
6. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
(b) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
(c) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
(d) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
7. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(b) About Bella calling Renee.
(c) About Bella calling Charlie.
(d) About Bella refusing an abortion.
8. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not get bored.
(b) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will not badger him about sex.
9. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby adores Bella.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(d) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
10. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(b) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(c) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(d) If the Cullens break the truce.
11. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Glaring at Esme.
(c) Visiting Bella.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
12. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(b) Ever let Jacob lead.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
13. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
14. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(b) To lead.
(c) To kneel.
(d) To be a werewolf.
15. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
2. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
3. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
4. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)