|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She cries while Edward holds her.
(b) She and Edward have sex.
(c) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(d) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
2. What does Bella say she felt?
(c) Something move inside her.
3. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(b) So she will not get bored.
(c) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(d) So she will not badger him about sex.
4. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(b) To come out now.
(c) They have no idea.
(d) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
5. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Glaring at Esme.
(b) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(c) Visiting Bella.
(d) Telling Edward he is evil.
6. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) For Jacob to fight Sam.
(b) A truce.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
7. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(b) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(c) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(d) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
8. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A heartfelt thanks.
(c) A plan.
9. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In a department store.
(b) At a State Park.
(c) While he is walking along the shore.
(d) In the woods near the Cullen home.
10. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A plate of food.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(d) A word of advice.
11. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Ever let Jacob lead.
(b) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(c) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(d) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
12. Who is Claire?
(a) A new human in Forks.
(b) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(c) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(d) A new werewolf.
13. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(b) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(c) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(d) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
14. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To be a werewolf.
(c) To lead.
(d) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
15. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To talk to Charlie again.
(b) To the bachelor party.
(c) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(d) To call Renee on the telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
2. When does Bella say she is due?
3. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
4. About what is Jacob glad?
5. Why does Jacob become enraged?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)