|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why she is staying at the island.
(b) How Edward knows her.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
2. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) His pack has deserted him.
(b) His father told him not to come back home.
(c) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
(d) He has deserted his pack.
3. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(b) No one.
4. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) A truce.
(b) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) For Jacob to fight Sam.
5. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(b) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(c) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(d) The baby adores Bella.
6. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Jacob.
(b) Jasper and Emmett.
(c) Emmett and Carlisle.
(d) Jacob and Carlisle.
7. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to leave Forks.
(b) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(c) Protect them.
(d) Kill them.
8. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(b) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
9. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Glaring at Esme.
(c) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(d) Visiting Bella.
10. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
(a) The reception is over.
(b) He is too sad to keep seeing Bella.
(c) He has to pick up his fiance at the Seattle airport.
(d) The other wolves force him to do so.
11. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(c) No killing Edward.
(d) Not kidnapping Bella.
12. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In a department store.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) At a State Park.
(d) In the woods near the Cullen home.
13. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To take Bella to safety.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(d) To warn Edward.
14. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(b) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(c) No deal.
(d) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
15. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(c) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
3. Why does Jacob become enraged?
4. When does Bella say she is due?
5. Why is Jacob furious?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)