|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(b) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(c) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(d) Bella speaking to Alice.
2. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Visiting Bella.
(b) Glaring at Esme.
(c) Telling Edward he is evil.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
3. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(c) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(d) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
4. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) He will always love her.
(b) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(d) She has a surprise wedding present.
5. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby adores Bella.
(d) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
6. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(b) He wanted to apologize.
(c) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) He wanted to see her one last time.
7. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(b) About Bella's impending marriage.
(c) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(d) About Bella going East for school.
8. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not badger him about sex.
(b) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(c) So she will not get bored.
(d) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
9. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(b) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(c) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(d) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
10. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(b) She is unconscious.
(c) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(d) She is crying.
11. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
(a) That she wants to talk to Jacob.
(b) That she is delivering right now.
(c) That she is worse.
(d) That she is fine and sleeping.
12. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
(a) If he could not love their baby.
(b) If she should be afraid.
(c) Why he is furious.
(d) If he no longer wants her.
13. Who is Claire?
(a) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(b) A new human in Forks.
(c) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(d) A new werewolf.
14. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(b) No one.
15. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Driving her new car.
(b) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
(c) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(d) Her nose is all red from a cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
2. For what is Jacob not born?
3. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
4. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
5. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)