|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
(b) To come out now.
(d) They have no idea.
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) It does not taste right to her.
(b) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(c) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(d) She vomits.
3. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
4. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(b) A plan.
(c) A heartfelt thanks.
5. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(b) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(c) The baby adores Bella.
(d) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
6. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
(b) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
(c) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
(d) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
7. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
8. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
(a) A new laptop.
(b) A horse.
(c) A week in Hawaii.
(d) Two sapphire-encrusted silver hair combs.
9. What does Bella say she felt?
(d) Something move inside her.
10. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(b) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
11. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
12. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(b) Edward's mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Edward's father.
13. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(b) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(c) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(d) That Esme has no heart.
14. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Force them to leave Forks.
15. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Surrounding the house.
(b) Hunting vampires.
(c) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(d) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
2. About what is Jacob glad?
3. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
4. What does Bella enjoy?
5. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)