|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Jasper and Emmett.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
2. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
3. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) Their mother is executed.
(b) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(c) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
(d) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
4. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(b) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(c) She is unconscious.
(d) She is crying.
5. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(b) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
(c) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(d) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
6. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A plan.
(d) A heartfelt thanks.
7. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
8. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To talk to Charlie again.
(b) To the bachelor party.
(c) To call Renee on the telephone.
(d) To stay at another house until the wedding.
9. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella calling Charlie.
(b) About Bella calling Renee.
(c) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(d) About Bella refusing an abortion.
10. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(b) A word of advice.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A plate of food.
11. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(d) No one.
12. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not badger him about sex.
(b) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(c) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(d) So she will not get bored.
13. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To kiss her.
(b) To whisper in her ear.
(c) To feel the baby inside her.
(d) To warm her.
14. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(b) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(c) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(d) That Esme has no heart.
15. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(b) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(c) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(d) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
2. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
3. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
4. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
5. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)