|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Bursts her kidneys.
(b) Cracks her spine.
(c) Breaks her pelvis.
(d) Crushes her spleen.
2. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not get bored.
(b) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(c) So she will not badger him about sex.
(d) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why she is staying at the island.
(b) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) How Edward knows her.
4. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) He will always love her.
(b) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(d) She has a surprise wedding present.
5. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Talks with Edward.
(b) Sits with Bella.
(d) Watches the perimeter.
6. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(b) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he is protective of Jacob.
7. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
(d) Victoria's cousin.
8. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(b) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(c) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(d) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
9. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(b) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
10. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Phases and runs into the woods.
(b) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(c) Curses Sam.
(d) Ignores the call.
11. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Flyers about Jacob.
(b) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
12. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(a) No one.
13. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(b) Edward's father.
(c) Edward's mother.
(d) No one.
14. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) A truce.
(b) For Jacob to fight Sam.
(c) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
(d) To join Jacob's pack.
15. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(b) Visiting Bella.
(c) Telling Edward he is evil.
(d) Glaring at Esme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
2. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
3. Why is Jacob furious?
4. What does Bella say she felt?
5. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)