|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Bella is pregnant.
(b) That it was an April fool's joke.
(c) That it was wonderful.
(d) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
2. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(b) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(c) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(d) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
3. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Crushes her spleen.
(b) Bursts her kidneys.
(c) Breaks her pelvis.
(d) Cracks her spine.
4. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(b) To the bachelor party.
(c) To call Renee on the telephone.
(d) To talk to Charlie again.
5. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) Two Brazilians.
(b) A huge collection of DVDs.
(c) Two horses.
(d) A puppy.
6. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
7. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(b) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(c) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(d) Because he is protective of Jacob.
8. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To help Billy who is ill.
9. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Many of them are attractive.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(d) They are so human.
10. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) Bella's heart is racing.
(c) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(d) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
11. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(b) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(c) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(d) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
12. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(c) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
13. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If she did not care for Jacob.
(b) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(c) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(d) If he were just human.
14. Who is Claire?
(a) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(b) A new human in Forks.
(c) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(d) A new werewolf.
15. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) Edward's father.
(b) Edward's mother.
(c) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
2. For what is Jacob not born?
3. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
5. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)