|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) He will always love her.
(b) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(c) She has a surprise wedding present.
(d) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
2. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(b) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(c) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(b) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(c) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(d) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
4. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
5. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
(a) Two sapphire-encrusted silver hair combs.
(b) A new laptop.
(c) A horse.
(d) A week in Hawaii.
6. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To lead.
(b) To kneel.
(c) To be a werewolf.
(d) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
7. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) Not kidnapping Bella.
(c) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(d) No killing Edward.
8. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(b) It does not taste right to her.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
9. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(b) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(c) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) If he is hurting her when they make love.
10. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(c) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(d) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
11. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
(b) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
(c) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
(d) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
12. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He is blind when in human form.
(b) He cannot control his changing.
(c) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(d) He is gay.
13. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(b) If he were just human.
(c) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(d) If she did not care for Jacob.
14. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
15. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(b) To warn Edward.
(c) To take Bella to safety.
(d) To his home to get a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
3. Why is Charlie sulking?
4. When does Bella say she is due?
5. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)