|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
2. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
(b) Bella's heart is racing.
(c) Bella is going into shock.
(d) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
3. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) His father told him not to come back home.
(b) He has deserted his pack.
(c) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
(d) His pack has deserted him.
4. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(c) No one.
5. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is stronger than he knows.
(b) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(c) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(d) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
6. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Emmett.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
7. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Edward's calmness.
(b) Her baby's reassurances.
(c) Drinking the blood.
(d) Jacob's concern.
8. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(c) Flyers about Jacob.
(d) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
9. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) To warn Edward.
(d) To take Bella to safety.
10. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) No killing Edward.
(b) Not kidnapping Bella.
(c) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(d) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
11. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(b) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(c) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(d) Having to obey.
12. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(b) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(c) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
(d) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
13. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
14. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Tries to make Edward compromise.
(b) Gives up a go to sleep.
(c) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(d) Tries to make Edward turn her.
15. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
(a) His urge to go and warn Bella.
(b) His desire to kill Edward.
(d) The compulsion to lead Embry and Quil as Sam orders..
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie sulking?
2. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
3. What does Esme take to Jacob?
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
5. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)