|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(b) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
(c) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
(d) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
2. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A word of advice.
3. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(b) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(c) Surrounding the house.
(d) Hunting vampires.
4. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) Pack warrior.
(b) The Alpha by birthright.
(c) Native man.
(d) Pack shaman.
5. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is homesick already.
(b) Because she is hurting all over.
(c) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
6. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
(c) Victoria's cousin.
7. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(d) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
8. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(b) Bella speaking to Alice.
(c) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(d) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
9. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(b) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(c) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(d) No deal.
10. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(a) No one.
11. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why she is staying at the island.
(b) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(c) How Edward knows her.
(d) If she is a vampire.
12. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(c) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
(d) Bella's heart is racing.
13. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To the bachelor party.
(b) To call Renee on the telephone.
(c) To talk to Charlie again.
(d) To stay at another house until the wedding.
14. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(b) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(c) He is stronger than he knows.
(d) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
15. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(c) Comfortable but hungry.
(d) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
2. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
5. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)