|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
(b) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(c) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(d) Driving her new car.
2. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) Edward's mother.
(b) No one.
(c) Edward's father.
(d) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
3. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella calling Charlie.
(b) About Bella refusing an abortion.
(c) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(d) About Bella calling Renee.
4. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Gives up a go to sleep.
(b) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(c) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(d) Tries to make Edward compromise.
5. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(b) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(c) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(d) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
6. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
7. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(b) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
8. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
(b) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
(c) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
(d) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
9. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
(b) She and Edward have sex.
(c) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(d) She cries while Edward holds her.
10. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) They are so human.
(c) Many of them are attractive.
(d) They seem fragile.
11. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(b) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(c) Bella speaking to Alice.
(d) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
12. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To kiss her.
(b) To whisper in her ear.
(c) To warm her.
(d) To feel the baby inside her.
13. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Force them to leave Forks.
(c) Protect them.
(d) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
14. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Comfortable but hungry.
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(d) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
15. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) His pack has deserted him.
(b) He has deserted his pack.
(c) His father told him not to come back home.
(d) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
2. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
3. What does Jacob realize about himself?
4. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
5. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)