|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) Many of them are attractive.
(c) They seem fragile.
(d) They are so human.
2. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(b) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(c) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(d) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
3. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(b) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(c) Make her a vampire.
(d) Deliver the baby alive.
4. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) Edward's father.
(b) Edward's mother.
(c) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(d) No one.
5. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(b) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Ever let Jacob lead.
6. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(a) No one.
7. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To get a book he is reading.
(d) To get some of his clothing.
8. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Visiting Bella.
(b) Telling Edward he is evil.
(c) Glaring at Esme.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
9. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee screams.
(b) Renesmee bites Bella.
(c) Bella drops Renesmee.
(d) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
10. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
11. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If she did not care for Jacob.
(b) If he were just human.
(c) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(d) If he had already imprinted on a female.
12. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(b) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(c) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(d) No deal.
13. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Edward loving her forever.
(b) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(c) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
(d) Her mother dying of grief.
14. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(b) To join Jacob's pack.
(c) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(d) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
15. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That it'd better be a long one.
(b) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
(c) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(d) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Jacob glad?
2. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
3. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
4. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
5. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)