|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
(b) For Jacob to fight Sam.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) A truce.
2. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To take Bella to safety.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) To warn Edward.
(d) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
3. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(b) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(c) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(d) Bella speaking to Alice.
4. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) No one.
(b) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(c) Edward's mother.
(d) Edward's father.
5. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Edward loving her forever.
(b) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(c) Her mother dying of grief.
(d) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
6. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
7. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(b) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(c) Surrounding the house.
(d) Hunting vampires.
8. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to see her one last time.
(b) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(d) He wanted to apologize.
9. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(d) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
10. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(b) Comfortable but hungry.
(c) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
11. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(b) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(c) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(d) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
12. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(b) Tries to make Edward compromise.
(c) Gives up a go to sleep.
(d) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
13. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(b) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(c) She is unconscious.
(d) She is crying.
14. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
(b) Renesmee bites Bella.
(c) Renesmee screams.
(d) Bella drops Renesmee.
15. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(d) Flyers about Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
2. Who do Edward and Bella call?
3. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
4. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
5. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)