|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Gives up a go to sleep.
(b) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(c) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(d) Tries to make Edward compromise.
2. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
(a) That she is worse.
(b) That she is delivering right now.
(c) That she wants to talk to Jacob.
(d) That she is fine and sleeping.
3. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(b) To take Bella to safety.
(c) To his home to get a gun.
(d) To warn Edward.
4. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
5. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
(b) Edward loving her forever.
(c) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(d) Her mother dying of grief.
6. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(c) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
7. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
8. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Her baby's reassurances.
(b) Jacob's concern.
(c) Drinking the blood.
(d) Edward's calmness.
9. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(b) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(c) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(d) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
10. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To call Renee on the telephone.
(b) To the bachelor party.
(c) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(d) To talk to Charlie again.
11. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To be a werewolf.
(b) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(c) To kneel.
(d) To lead.
12. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A heartfelt thanks.
(d) A plan.
13. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Ignores the call.
(b) Phases and runs into the woods.
(c) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(d) Curses Sam.
14. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(b) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(c) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
(d) To join Jacob's pack.
15. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
2. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
3. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
5. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)