|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
2. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
(a) That is she can soothe the animals' dying, it is a good thing.
(b) That it is good for her to enjoy hunting animals so that she will not start hunting humans.
(c) That Renesmee reversed Bella's talent as Bella did to Edward's talent.
(d) That he hunt for both of them.
3. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(b) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He has ruined her schedule.
4. What does Marcus vote to do?
(a) Have peace.
(b) Take Renesmee into custody until she has proven herself.
(c) Take Renesmee and Bella into custody until they have proven themselves.
(d) Fine the Cullen clan.
5. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(b) A plan.
(c) A heartfelt thanks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie sit down to do?
2. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
3. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
4. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
5. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)