|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Watch a football game.
(b) Eat lunch with the group.
(c) Talk to Bella about her mother.
(d) Play with Renesmee.
2. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
(a) Jacob called Charlie.
(b) Jacob will not allow Leah to stay at the Cullen house.
(c) Jacob will not take his rightful place as pack leader.
(d) Jacob is not willing to leave Renesmee's side.
3. Why does Max get yelled at by a man Jax calls?
(a) For keeping Bella waiting.
(b) For telling Bella that the terminal is closed.
(c) For telling Bella a permit takes 6 days to process.
(d) For telling Bella that there is no one at the place named Rob Jenkins.
4. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
(a) An innate sadness.
(b) Killing humans.
(c) Feeling inhuman.
5. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(b) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
2. Where does Bella put cash and the forged papers?
3. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
4. Who is Irina?
5. What does Edward think of what Aro tells Renesmee?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)