|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Protect them.
(b) Force them to leave Forks.
(c) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(d) Kill them.
2. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(b) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
3. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(d) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
4. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About 2 weeks.
(b) Within a month.
(c) About four days.
(d) About a day.
5. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(c) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
2. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
3. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
4. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
5. Who runs away?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)