|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He has ruined her schedule.
(b) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(c) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(d) He took Renesmee for a drive.
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In a department store.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) At a State Park.
(d) In the woods near the Cullen home.
3. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Bella is pregnant.
(b) That it was an April fool's joke.
(c) That it was wonderful.
(d) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
4. What does Bella realize when she is hunting?
(a) She hates the hunt and the blood letting.
(b) She loves the hunt and the blood letting.
(c) The animals cannot resist Bella's mind shield.
(d) Her shield is does not keep Renesmee out of her mind.
5. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
(c) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(d) Drinking a glass of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esme take to Jacob?
2. Who searches for Irina?
3. Why is Edward furious with Jacob?
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
5. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)