|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Flyers about Jacob.
(b) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
2. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(c) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(d) To be able to see Bella again.
3. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the house with others to restrain her.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On the lake.
(d) In the house with others to keep her safe.
4. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(d) No one.
5. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(b) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(c) How to run faster.
(d) How to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom is Aro terrified?
2. Of what do Edward and Alice assure everyone?
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
4. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
5. What does Edward say Aro will not be able to keep Renesmee from doing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)