|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(b) No one.
2. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
3. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Bella is pregnant.
(b) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(c) That it was an April fool's joke.
(d) That it was wonderful.
4. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella's impending marriage.
(b) About Bella going East for school.
(c) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(d) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
5. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(b) She is tied down.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) She is too sedated with morphine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
2. What distracts Bella on her way home?
3. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
4. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
5. How long ago did Huilen's sister give birth to a vampire hybrid.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)