|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she felt?
(a) Something move inside her.
2. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(b) Flyers about Jacob.
(c) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(d) A car accident.
3. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is no longer moaning.
(b) Bella is becoming clearer.
(c) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(d) Bella is breathing more slowly.
4. How does Bella know the Volturi are about to start something?
(a) She sees the Volturi spreading out.
(b) She feels the shield pushing inward near where Renesmee is being held.
(c) They blank their faces.
(d) She feels pressure on the outside of her shield.
5. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(b) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(c) That Esme has no heart.
(d) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob realize about himself?
2. What does Bella need to do alone?
3. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
4. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
5. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)