|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Book 3, Chapters 38 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To be able to see Bella again.
(c) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(d) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(b) Throbbing ache.
(c) Waves of nausea.
(d) Sharp needles of pain.
3. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
4. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Comfortable but hungry.
(b) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(c) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
5. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(b) So she will not badger him about sex.
(c) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(d) So she will not get bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
2. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
3. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
4. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
5. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)