|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(b) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(c) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
2. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Play with Renesmee.
(b) Watch a football game.
(c) Talk to Bella about her mother.
(d) Eat lunch with the group.
3. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(c) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
4. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She will be fine.
(b) She is not feeling any pain.
(c) She will not remember this process.
(d) She is turning very swiftly.
5. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Edward's calmness.
(b) Jacob's concern.
(c) Drinking the blood.
(d) Her baby's reassurances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claire?
2. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
3. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
5. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)