|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To join Jacob's pack.
(b) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(c) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(d) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
2. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(b) Deliver the baby alive.
(c) Make her a vampire.
(d) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
3. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) They are so human.
(d) Many of them are attractive.
4. Who runs away?
(a) Alice and Jasper.
5. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(b) If the Cullens break the truce.
(c) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
2. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
3. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
4. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
5. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)