|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Surrounding the house.
(b) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(c) Hunting vampires.
(d) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
2. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(a) Out the window and across the river.
(b) To the stables.
(d) To the car.
3. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing her father.
(b) Being a new vampire.
(c) Seeing her daughter.
(d) Seeing Jacob.
4. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) At a State Park.
(b) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(c) In a department store.
(d) While he is walking along the shore.
5. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(b) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(c) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(d) Bella speaking to Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
2. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
3. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
4. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
5. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)