|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
(a) The other wolves force him to do so.
(b) He has to pick up his fiance at the Seattle airport.
(c) The reception is over.
(d) He is too sad to keep seeing Bella.
2. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To be able to see Bella again.
(b) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(c) To hold Renesmee.
(d) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(b) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(c) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(d) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
4. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If she did not care for Jacob.
(b) If he were just human.
(c) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(d) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
5. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
2. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
3. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
4. How long after Renesmee's first words does she walk?
5. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)