|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To help Billy who is ill.
(d) To get some of his clothing.
2. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(c) A plan.
(d) A heartfelt thanks.
3. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(b) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(c) It does not taste right to her.
(d) She vomits.
4. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(b) Their mother is executed.
(c) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(d) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
5. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(b) Because she is hurting all over.
(c) Because she is so frightened.
(d) Because she is homesick already.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
2. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
3. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
4. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
5. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)