|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
(b) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(c) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(d) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
2. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
3. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(c) Visiting Bella.
(d) Glaring at Esme.
4. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
(a) The reception is over.
(b) He has to pick up his fiance at the Seattle airport.
(c) He is too sad to keep seeing Bella.
(d) The other wolves force him to do so.
5. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
2. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
3. What does Charlie sit down to do?
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
5. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)