|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(b) So she will not badger him about sex.
(c) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(d) So she will not get bored.
2. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
(a) He told Alice Renesmee belongs to him.
(b) He took Renesmee for a drive.
(c) He slept on the floor next to Renesmee's crib.
(d) He has ruined her schedule.
3. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(b) That Esme has no heart.
(c) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(d) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
4. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
(b) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
(c) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
(d) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
5. What do the Cullens decide to do to learn more about Renesmee?
(a) Talk to the Volturi.
(b) Go to the archives in Transylvania and see what information is there.
(c) Follow legends of vampire-human hybirds to their source.
(d) Take a blood sample and run a DNA analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
2. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
3. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
4. What does Bella need to do alone?
5. Why can't Bella move or scream?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)