|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
(b) To come out now.
(d) They have no idea.
2. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(b) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(c) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(d) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
3. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby adores Bella.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(d) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
4. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(b) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(c) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(d) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
5. Who is Irina?
(a) Alice's cousin.
(b) Tanya's sister.
(c) Jacob's cousin.
(d) Emmett's past lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
2. For what is Jacob not born?
3. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
4. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
5. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)