|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is not feeling any pain.
(b) She is turning very swiftly.
(c) She will not remember this process.
(d) She will be fine.
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(b) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he is protective of Jacob.
3. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to apologize.
(b) He wanted to see her one last time.
(c) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(d) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(b) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(c) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(d) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
5. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
2. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
3. Why can't Bella move or scream?
4. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)