|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To breathe the night air.
(b) To kiss Edward.
(c) To see Renesmee.
(d) To look at herself in the mirror.
2. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby adores Bella.
(d) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
3. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A shield.
(c) The problem.
(d) A shadow.
4. What does Bella say she felt?
(c) Something move inside her.
5. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella calling Renee.
(b) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(c) About Bella refusing an abortion.
(d) About Bella calling Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
2. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
3. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
4. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
5. To what smell does Bella turn?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)