|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(b) Their mother is executed.
(c) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(d) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
2. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Emmett and Carlisle.
(c) Jasper and Jacob.
(d) Jasper and Emmett.
3. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To warn Edward.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) To take Bella to safety.
(d) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
4. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(b) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
5. Who searches for Irina?
(a) Jacob's pack.
(b) Alice and Emmett.
(c) Carlisle and Edward.
(d) Edward and Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
2. Who are the Cullens concerned about learning of Renesmee?
3. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
4. About what is Jacob glad?
5. When does Bella say she is due?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)