|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(b) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(c) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
2. To what smell does Bella turn?
3. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(b) No one.
4. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Make her a vampire.
(b) Deliver the baby alive.
(c) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(d) Keep the truth from Charlie.
5. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(c) Some vampires from Central America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Renesmee when she says her first word?
2. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
3. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
4. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
5. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)