|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(d) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(b) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(c) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
3. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(b) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(c) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(d) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
4. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) She has a surprise wedding present.
(c) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(d) He will always love her.
5. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
(a) Kill the child.
(b) Call the Volturi herself.
(d) Kill Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
2. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
3. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
4. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)