|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(b) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
(c) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(d) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
2. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
(a) He says Renesmee is evil.
(b) He calls Renesmee by the nickname Nessie.
(c) He says Edward should not be allowed to hold Renesmee.
(d) He says she should have married him and had human children.
3. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(c) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
(d) Bella's heart is racing.
4. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(b) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
5. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(b) About Bella going East for school.
(c) About Bella's impending marriage.
(d) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
2. What does Bella enjoy?
3. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
4. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
5. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)