|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is homesick already.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is hurting all over.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
2. What does Bella need to do alone?
(a) Take some time to assimilate being a vampire.
(b) Visit South America where a group of hybrids are living.
(c) See her mother.
(d) Visit the Volturi.
3. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
(b) His pack has deserted him.
(c) His father told him not to come back home.
(d) He has deserted his pack.
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
(a) Why he is furious.
(b) If he no longer wants her.
(c) If he could not love their baby.
(d) If she should be afraid.
5. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she loves werewolves.
(b) That she is very bright.
(c) That she loves everyone.
(d) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what smell does Bella turn?
2. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
3. What does Sam refuse to do?
4. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
5. What does Esme take to Jacob?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)