|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On Bella's intuition.
(b) On the way her stomach is growing.
(c) On the way human fetuses develop.
(d) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(b) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(c) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
3. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Bursts her kidneys.
(b) Breaks her pelvis.
(c) Crushes her spleen.
(d) Cracks her spine.
4. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not get bored.
(b) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will not badger him about sex.
5. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
(a) The compulsion to lead Embry and Quil as Sam orders..
(b) His urge to go and warn Bella.
(d) His desire to kill Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
2. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
3. Why does Jacob become enraged?
4. What distracts Bella on her way home?
5. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)