|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(b) About Bella going East for school.
(c) About Bella's impending marriage.
(d) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
2. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She cannot open her mouth.
(b) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(c) She can't hear him calling her.
(d) She is angry with him.
3. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(b) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(c) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(d) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
4. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is unconscious.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(d) She is off the IV and sitting up.
5. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Crushes her spleen.
(b) Breaks her pelvis.
(c) Bursts her kidneys.
(d) Cracks her spine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
2. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
3. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
4. Why does Jacob become enraged?
5. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)