|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie respond to Bella when he first sees her?
(a) He is upset.
(b) He turns away from her in disgust.
(c) He does not recognize her.
(d) He says she looks beautiful.
2. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(b) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(c) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
3. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(b) Tries to make Edward compromise.
(c) Gives up a go to sleep.
(d) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
4. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Flyers about Jacob.
(b) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(c) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(d) A car accident.
5. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Deliver the baby alive.
(b) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(c) Make her a vampire.
(d) Keep the truth from Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
2. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
3. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
4. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
5. To what smell does Bella turn?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)