|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what smell does Bella turn?
2. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella's impending marriage.
(b) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(c) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(d) About Bella going East for school.
3. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
(b) He does not offer an explanation.
(c) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
(d) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
4. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(b) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
(c) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(d) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
5. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) They are so human.
(d) Many of them are attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
2. What does Bella think she can handle?
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
4. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
5. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)