|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(b) About Bella calling Renee.
(c) About Bella calling Charlie.
(d) About Bella refusing an abortion.
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(b) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
3. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A heartfelt thanks.
(d) A plan.
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(b) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(c) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(d) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
5. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Edward loving her forever.
(b) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(c) Her mother dying of grief.
(d) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
2. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
3. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
4. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
5. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)