|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Tries to make Edward compromise.
(b) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(c) Gives up a go to sleep.
(d) Tries to make Edward turn her.
2. Of what does Seth remind Charlie later in the day?
(a) Bella needs to go to Seattle for a treatment.
(b) Bella's need for sleep to continue her recovery.
(c) Charlie's dinner plans with the librarian.
(d) Charlie's dinner plans with Sue and Billy.
3. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(c) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(d) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
4. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) They are now the same temperature.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
5. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(b) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(c) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(d) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
2. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
3. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
4. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
5. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)