|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(b) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
(c) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
2. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Eat lunch with the group.
(b) Watch a football game.
(c) Talk to Bella about her mother.
(d) Play with Renesmee.
3. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They are so human.
(b) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(c) They seem fragile.
(d) Many of them are attractive.
4. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To ask about Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam refuse to do?
2. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
3. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
4. To what does Bella challenge Emmett?
5. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)