|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Visiting Bella.
(b) Telling Edward he is evil.
(c) Glaring at Esme.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
2. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
(b) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(c) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(d) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
4. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) No one.
(b) Edward's mother.
(c) Edward's father.
(d) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
5. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(b) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(c) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
(d) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Bella move or scream?
2. What distracts Bella on her way home?
3. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
4. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
5. Who is Claire?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)