|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) Two Brazilians.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Two horses.
(d) A huge collection of DVDs.
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(b) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If he is hurting her when they make love.
3. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
(a) That she wants to talk to Jacob.
(b) That she is fine and sleeping.
(c) That she is worse.
(d) That she is delivering right now.
4. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
(a) Her hair turns silver.
(b) Her heart burns hotter.
(c) Her eyes turn red.
(d) Her body cools.
5. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To hold Renesmee.
(b) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(c) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(d) To be able to see Bella again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
2. What does Jacob say that causes Bella to lunge for his throat?
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
4. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
5. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)