|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On Bella's intuition.
(b) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
(c) On the way her stomach is growing.
(d) On the way human fetuses develop.
2. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
4. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A word of advice.
5. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(b) That it was wonderful.
(c) That Bella is pregnant.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
2. Why is Charlie sulking?
3. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
4. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
5. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)