|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
(a) He does not offer an explanation.
(b) Carlisle says it was necessary to keep her from dying.
(c) He says she had to have plastic surgery because the disease marred her body.
(d) He says it's the side effects of several powerful drugs she is on.
2. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(b) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
(c) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
(d) That it'd better be a long one.
3. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(b) Because she is hurting all over.
(c) Because she is homesick already.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
4. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(b) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(c) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(d) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
5. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Gives up a go to sleep.
(b) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(c) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(d) Tries to make Edward compromise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
2. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
3. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
5. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)