|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(b) Comfortable but hungry.
(d) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
2. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Ignores the call.
(b) Phases and runs into the woods.
(c) Curses Sam.
(d) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
3. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(b) She can't hear him calling her.
(c) She cannot open her mouth.
(d) She is angry with him.
4. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not badger him about sex.
(b) So she will not get bored.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
5. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(b) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
(c) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
(d) To join Jacob's pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
2. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
3. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
4. How does Carlisle explain Bella's looks to Charlie?
5. To what smell does Bella turn?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)