|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
2. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(b) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(c) The baby adores Bella.
(d) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
3. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Jacob.
(b) Jasper and Emmett.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(b) He is stronger than he knows.
(c) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(d) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
5. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(b) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
(c) To be able to see Bella again.
(d) To hold Renesmee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
2. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
3. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)