|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(b) Edwards gasp.
(c) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(d) The sound of Renesmee crying.
2. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not get bored.
(b) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will not badger him about sex.
3. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(c) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(d) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Glaring at Esme.
(b) Visiting Bella.
(c) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(d) Telling Edward he is evil.
5. What does Charlie ask for just before he leaves?
(a) To be able to see Bella again.
(b) To hold Renesmee.
(c) To talk with Carlisle privately for a moment.
(d) To talk with Bella privately for a moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
2. For what is Jacob not born?
3. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
4. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
5. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)