|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Book 3, Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella's heart is racing.
(b) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
(c) Bella is going into shock.
(d) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
2. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Bella is pregnant.
(b) That it was wonderful.
(c) That it was an April fool's joke.
(d) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
3. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(b) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(c) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
4. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(b) Drinking a glass of blood.
(d) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
5. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
(a) Two sapphire-encrusted silver hair combs.
(b) A week in Hawaii.
(c) A new laptop.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
3. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
4. What does Esme take to Jacob?
5. Why won't Quil date other girls?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)