|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(b) If he were just human.
(c) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(d) If she did not care for Jacob.
2. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee bites Bella.
(b) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
(c) Renesmee screams.
(d) Bella drops Renesmee.
3. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
(a) If he no longer wants her.
(b) Why he is furious.
(c) If he could not love their baby.
(d) If she should be afraid.
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(b) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(c) Having to obey.
(d) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
2. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
3. About what is Jacob glad?
4. What does Bella enjoy?
5. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)