|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Emmett and Carlisle.
(c) Jasper and Emmett.
(d) Jasper and Jacob.
2. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) He wanted to apologize.
(c) He wanted to see her one last time.
(d) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
3. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To get a book he is reading.
4. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(b) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(c) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(d) That Esme has no heart.
5. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Force them to leave Forks.
(c) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(d) Protect them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
2. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
3. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
4. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
5. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)