|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee bites Bella.
(b) Bella drops Renesmee.
(c) Renesmee screams.
(d) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
2. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If he were just human.
(b) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(c) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(d) If she did not care for Jacob.
3. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) At a State Park.
(d) In a department store.
4. What does Esme take to Jacob?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A letter Bella wrote him a few weeks earlier.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A word of advice.
5. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(b) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(c) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(d) He is stronger than he knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
2. Why does Jacob become enraged?
3. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
4. Why is Jacob furious?
5. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)