|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is unconscious.
(d) She is off the IV and sitting up.
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To call Renee on the telephone.
(b) To talk to Charlie again.
(c) To the bachelor party.
(d) To stay at another house until the wedding.
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(d) Because they belong together.
4. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(b) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Flyers about Jacob.
5. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
(a) His urge to go and warn Bella.
(c) The compulsion to lead Embry and Quil as Sam orders..
(d) His desire to kill Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
3. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
4. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
5. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)