|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why she is staying at the island.
(b) How Edward knows her.
(c) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(d) If she is a vampire.
2. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(b) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
4. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(b) Sits with Bella.
(c) Talks with Edward.
(d) Watches the perimeter.
5. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(d) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob become enraged?
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
3. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
4. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
5. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)