|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(b) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
2. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(b) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(c) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(d) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
3. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
(a) About the same way as human babies.
(b) Forcing themselves through the usual method, but they are usually too big.
(c) It is not known.
(d) Chewing out with their teeth.
4. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(d) No one.
5. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(b) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
(c) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(d) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
2. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
5. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)