|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is hurting all over.
(b) Because she is homesick already.
(c) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
2. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(b) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(b) If she is a vampire.
(c) Why she is staying at the island.
(d) How Edward knows her.
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(b) Telling Edward he is evil.
(c) Visiting Bella.
(d) Glaring at Esme.
5. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(b) Ever let Jacob lead.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
2. For what is Jacob not born?
3. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
4. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
5. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)