|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To the bachelor party.
(b) To call Renee on the telephone.
(c) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(d) To talk to Charlie again.
2. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Visiting Bella.
(c) Glaring at Esme.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Ignores the call.
(b) Curses Sam.
(c) Phases and runs into the woods.
(d) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
4. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(b) They seem fragile.
(c) Many of them are attractive.
(d) They are so human.
5. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) A huge collection of DVDs.
(b) Two horses.
(c) Two Brazilians.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
2. About what is Jacob glad?
3. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
4. Who do Edward and Bella call?
5. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)