|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she felt?
(a) Something move inside her.
2. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
(a) If he had already imprinted on a female.
(b) If he were just human.
(c) If he would stay out of her and Edward's lives.
(d) If she did not care for Jacob.
3. What does Edward give Jacob for Leah and Seth?
(a) A heartfelt thanks.
(c) A plan.
4. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(c) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
5. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
(a) His desire to kill Edward.
(b) His urge to go and warn Bella.
(c) The compulsion to lead Embry and Quil as Sam orders..
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
2. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
4. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
5. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)