|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jacob furious?
(a) About Bella refusing an abortion.
(b) About Bella calling Charlie.
(c) About Edward's seeming nonchalance.
(d) About Bella calling Renee.
2. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) Native man.
(b) Pack warrior.
(c) The Alpha by birthright.
(d) Pack shaman.
3. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They seem fragile.
(b) They are so human.
(c) Many of them are attractive.
(d) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
4. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
5. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(b) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(c) Hunting vampires.
(d) Surrounding the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she felt?
2. What does Jacob realize about himself?
3. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
4. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
5. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)