|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
(a) Chewing out with their teeth.
(b) About the same way as human babies.
(c) Forcing themselves through the usual method, but they are usually too big.
(d) It is not known.
2. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Jacob.
(b) Jacob and Carlisle.
(c) Jasper and Emmett.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
3. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To take Bella to safety.
(b) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(c) To his home to get a gun.
(d) To warn Edward.
4. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(c) Comfortable but hungry.
(d) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
5. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(b) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(c) That Esme has no heart.
(d) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
2. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
3. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
5. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)