|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Research if pregnancy is possible.
(b) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(c) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(d) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
2. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to apologize.
(b) He wanted to see her one last time.
(c) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(d) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
3. What does Bella say she felt?
(c) Something move inside her.
4. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(b) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(c) Ever let Jacob lead.
(d) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
5. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(b) He cannot control his changing.
(c) He is blind when in human form.
(d) He is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
2. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
4. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
5. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)