|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Glaring at Esme.
(b) Telling Edward he is evil.
(c) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(d) Visiting Bella.
2. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
(a) Renesmee screams.
(b) Renesmee bites Bella.
(c) Bella drops Renesmee.
(d) Renesmee tries to soothe Bella.
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Her nose is all red from a cold.
(b) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(c) Driving her new car.
(d) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because they belong together.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because Bella is strong.
5. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To whisper in her ear.
(b) To kiss her.
(c) To feel the baby inside her.
(d) To warm her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
2. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
3. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
5. Why does Jacob become enraged?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)