|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(b) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(c) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
(d) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
2. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
3. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To get some of his clothing.
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(b) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she wants to turn before they make love.
5. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(c) Comfortable but hungry.
(d) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
2. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
4. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
5. What does Esme take to Jacob?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)