|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To his home to get a gun.
(b) To take Bella to safety.
(c) To warn Edward.
(d) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
2. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(b) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(c) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
3. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) No one.
(b) Edward's mother.
(c) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(d) Edward's father.
4. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why she is staying at the island.
(b) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) How Edward knows her.
5. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get some of his clothing.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To get a book he is reading.
(d) To say goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jacob furious?
2. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
3. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
4. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)