|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To kiss her.
(b) To feel the baby inside her.
(c) To warm her.
(d) To whisper in her ear.
2. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because they belong together.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because Bella is strong.
3. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Glaring at Esme.
(c) Visiting Bella.
(d) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
4. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Emmett.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
5. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
(a) That she is delivering right now.
(b) That she wants to talk to Jacob.
(c) That she is worse.
(d) That she is fine and sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella enjoy?
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
4. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
5. Why won't Quil date other girls?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)