|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) No one.
(b) Edward's father.
(c) Edward's mother.
(d) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
2. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get some of his clothing.
(b) To get a book he is reading.
(c) To help Billy who is ill.
(d) To say goodbye.
3. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To kiss her.
(b) To feel the baby inside her.
(c) To warm her.
(d) To whisper in her ear.
4. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) If she is a vampire.
(b) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(c) How Edward knows her.
(d) Why she is staying at the island.
5. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
3. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
4. Who is Claire?
5. For what is Jacob not born?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)