|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is homesick already.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is so frightened.
(d) Because she is hurting all over.
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) At a State Park.
(b) While he is walking along the shore.
(c) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(d) In a department store.
3. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) He will always love her.
(b) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(c) She has a surprise wedding present.
(d) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
4. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
(b) Their mother is executed.
(c) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(d) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
5. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
2. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
3. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
4. Why is Charlie sulking?
5. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)