|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(b) Tries to make Edward compromise.
(c) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(d) Gives up a go to sleep.
2. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(b) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(c) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(c) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
4. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(b) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(c) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
(d) That Esme has no heart.
5. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(b) Make her a vampire.
(c) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(d) Deliver the baby alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Bella on her way home?
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
3. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
5. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)