|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is so frightened.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is hurting all over.
(d) Because she is homesick already.
2. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Telling Edward he is evil.
(b) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(c) Glaring at Esme.
(d) Visiting Bella.
3. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
(a) About the same way as human babies.
(b) It is not known.
(c) Chewing out with their teeth.
(d) Forcing themselves through the usual method, but they are usually too big.
4. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She has a surprise wedding present.
(b) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(c) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) He will always love her.
5. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(b) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(c) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(d) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
2. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
3. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
4. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
5. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)