|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Book 2, Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Comfortable but hungry.
(d) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
2. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(c) To lead.
(d) To be a werewolf.
3. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(c) Flyers about Jacob.
(d) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
4. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(b) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
(c) Their mother is executed.
(d) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
5. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(b) How Edward knows her.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) Why she is staying at the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie sulking?
2. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
3. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
4. What does Bella think would be easier as she watches Jacob walk in?
5. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)