|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To help Billy who is ill.
(b) To get a book he is reading.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To say goodbye.
2. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) A puppy.
(b) Two horses.
(c) A huge collection of DVDs.
(d) Two Brazilians.
3. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
(a) It's been in Edward's real family for generations.
(b) No one.
(c) Edward's father.
(d) Edward's mother.
4. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is so frightened.
(b) Because she is homesick already.
(c) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(d) Because she is hurting all over.
5. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(b) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(c) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(d) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
3. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
4. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)