|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella is frightened of turning.
(d) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(b) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(c) She vomits.
(d) It does not taste right to her.
3. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(c) He will always love her.
(d) She has a surprise wedding present.
4. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(b) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(c) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(d) Research if pregnancy is possible.
5. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to see her one last time.
(b) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(d) He wanted to apologize.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
2. What distracts Bella on her way home?
3. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
4. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
5. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)