|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(b) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Flyers about Jacob.
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(c) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(d) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Edward loving her forever.
(b) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(c) Her mother dying of grief.
(d) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
4. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(b) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(c) About Bella going East for school.
(d) About Bella's impending marriage.
5. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(b) She vomits.
(c) It does not taste right to her.
(d) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
2. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
3. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
4. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)