|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
2. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(a) No one.
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
(a) Driving her new car.
(b) Having her hair coloring turn out to be a strange color.
(c) Having a large engagement ring on her finger.
(d) Her nose is all red from a cold.
4. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) No killing Edward.
(b) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(c) Not kidnapping Bella.
(d) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
5. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
(a) Do an examination and try to save the baby.
(b) Consult other doctors who are vampires.
(c) Abort the fetus before it hurts her.
(d) Research if pregnancy is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
2. Why does Jacob become enraged?
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
4. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
5. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)