|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
2. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because they belong together.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because Bella is strong.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
3. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
(b) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(c) She cries while Edward holds her.
(d) She and Edward have sex.
4. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens break the truce.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(b) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she wants to turn before they make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
2. Who do Edward and Bella call?
3. With whom does Edward leave the house?
4. Why is Charlie sulking?
5. Why won't Quil date other girls?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)