|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(b) Because they belong together.
(c) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(d) Because Bella is strong.
2. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(b) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(c) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(d) Having to obey.
3. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(b) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(c) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(d) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
4. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(b) Flyers about Jacob.
(c) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(d) A car accident.
5. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
(b) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(c) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(d) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
2. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
5. What does Bella say she felt?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)