|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) He will always love her.
(c) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(d) She has a surprise wedding present.
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(b) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(c) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(d) Because he is protective of Jacob.
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because they belong together.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
4. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(b) It does not taste right to her.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
5. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
3. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
4. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
5. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)