|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
(b) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
2. Who is Claire?
(a) A new werewolf.
(b) A new human in Forks.
(c) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(d) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
3. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
(d) Victoria's cousin.
4. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is blind when in human form.
(c) He cannot control his changing.
(d) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(b) Because Bella is strong.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because they belong together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie call Billy?
2. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
3. Why does Bella feel self conscious?
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
5. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)