|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(b) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(c) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(d) Having to obey.
2. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) Their mother is executed.
(b) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(c) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(d) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) How Edward knows her.
(b) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(c) Why she is staying at the island.
(d) If she is a vampire.
4. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To ask about Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
3. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
4. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
5. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)