|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) A puppy.
(b) Two Brazilians.
(c) Two horses.
(d) A huge collection of DVDs.
2. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is so frightened.
(b) Because she is homesick already.
(c) Because she is hurting all over.
(d) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(b) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To ask about Jacob.
4. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
5. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(b) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(c) About Bella going East for school.
(d) About Bella's impending marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
2. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
3. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
5. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)