|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(b) To talk to Charlie again.
(c) To call Renee on the telephone.
(d) To the bachelor party.
2. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not badger him about sex.
(b) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(c) So she will not get bored.
(d) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
3. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
(a) Pulling the last layer of the wedding cake out of the oven.
(b) Ironing Alice's wedding dress.
(c) Sewing some last minute darts in Bella's dress.
(d) Helping Edward finish with his tux.
4. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(b) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To ask about Jacob.
5. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
2. Who do Edward and Bella call?
3. Why won't Quil date other girls?
4. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
5. Why is Charlie sulking?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)