|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Jasper and Emmett.
(d) Emmett and Carlisle.
2. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(b) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
3. Why is Charlie sulking?
(a) About Bella allowing Edward to buy her a car.
(b) About Bella going East for school.
(c) About Bella's mother not coming for the wedding.
(d) About Bella's impending marriage.
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(b) Because they belong together.
(c) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(d) Because Bella is strong.
5. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
(a) If she should be afraid.
(b) If he could not love their baby.
(c) Why he is furious.
(d) If he no longer wants her.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Jacob glad?
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
3. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
4. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)