|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Book 1, Chapters 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not get bored.
(b) So she will not badger him about sex.
(c) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(d) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
2. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(b) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
(c) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(d) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
3. What does Bella say she felt?
(b) Something move inside her.
4. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) It does not taste right to her.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(d) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
5. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(b) There are several objects broken in the room.
(c) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(d) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
2. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
3. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
4. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
5. Who does Bella call after Edward leaves the room?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)