|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(b) That it was an April fool's joke.
(c) That it was wonderful.
(d) That Bella is pregnant.
2. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She has a surprise wedding present.
(b) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He will always love her.
(d) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
3. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) Two horses.
(b) Two Brazilians.
(c) A huge collection of DVDs.
(d) A puppy.
4. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Cracks her spine.
(b) Breaks her pelvis.
(c) Crushes her spleen.
(d) Bursts her kidneys.
5. Of what does Edward remind Bella at sunrise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
2. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
3. What does Jacob realize about himself?
4. What does Esme take to Jacob?
5. What does Sam refuse to do?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)