|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Book 2, Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
(a) Jacob has decided not to go to college.
(b) Jacob almost shot Edward by accident.
(c) Jacob is hanging out with some unsavory kids.
(d) Some of Jacob's closest friends and relatives seem uninterested in searching for him.
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(b) To the bachelor party.
(c) To call Renee on the telephone.
(d) To talk to Charlie again.
3. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
4. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To help Billy who is ill.
5. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) Bella's heart is racing.
(c) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
(d) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
2. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
3. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
4. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
5. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)