Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Book 2, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(c) Flyers about Jacob.
(d) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
2. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Bella is pregnant.
(b) That it was an April fool's joke.
(c) That it was wonderful.
(d) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
3. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jacob and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Emmett.
(c) Emmett and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Jacob.
4. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
(a) So she will not ask him about how she is to turn.
(b) So she will not badger him about sex.
(c) So she will relax that night so he will not hurt her when they have sex.
(d) So she will not get bored.
5. What does Bella say she felt?
(d) Something move inside her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is Charlie disappointed concerning Jacob?
2. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
3. About what is Jacob glad?
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
5. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)