|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob tell Edward to forgo saying to Esme?
(a) That Esme has no heart.
(b) That one glass of wine will not even begin to calm Jacob.
(c) That Jacob would like to kill Edward at the moment.
(d) That Jacob's first thought is to throw the plate of food.
2. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) His father told him not to come back home.
(b) His pack has deserted him.
(c) He has deserted his pack.
(d) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(b) Because they belong together.
(c) Because Bella is strong.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
4. From what direction do the Volturi come?
5. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
(a) She thinks it has transformed into a live baby.
(b) She gobbles a whole chicken down.
(c) She vomits.
(d) It does not taste right to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
2. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
3. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
4. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
5. For what is Jacob not born?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)