|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(c) No one.
2. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Emmett and Carlisle.
(b) Jasper and Jacob.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Emmett.
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(b) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(c) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(d) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(b) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(c) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(d) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
5. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
(b) Kill the child.
(c) Call the Volturi herself.
(d) Kill Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
2. Why is Charlie sulking?
3. What distracts Bella on her way home?
4. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
5. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)