|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
(a) Visiting Bella.
(b) Telling Sam Jacob will fight him one-on-one for leadership.
(c) Telling Edward he is evil.
(d) Glaring at Esme.
2. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is too sedated with morphine.
(b) She is tied down.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
3. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Surrounding the house.
(b) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
(c) Hunting vampires.
(d) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
4. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(b) She is unconscious.
(c) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
(d) She is crying.
5. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
(a) Gives up and goes to sulk alone in the bedroom.
(b) Gives up a go to sleep.
(c) Tries to make Edward turn her.
(d) Tries to make Edward compromise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
2. What does Bella say she felt?
3. For what is Jacob not born?
4. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
5. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)