|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
2. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
(a) Two Brazilians.
(b) A huge collection of DVDs.
(c) Two horses.
(d) A puppy.
3. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They seem fragile.
(b) Many of them are attractive.
(c) They are so human.
(d) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
4. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
(a) To go get some more blood from the hospital.
(b) For him to go talk to his dad to change his dad's mind.
(c) To go get some human food for Seth and Leah.
(d) For him to get away for awhile and find some peace.
5. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Comfortable but hungry.
(b) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(d) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Jacob not born?
2. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
3. What does Edward suggest to allay Bella's panic when Bella is hunting?
4. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
5. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)