|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(b) She is angry with him.
(c) She can't hear him calling her.
(d) She cannot open her mouth.
2. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(c) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(d) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
3. Who runs away?
(b) Alice and Jasper.
4. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Bursts her kidneys.
(b) Crushes her spleen.
(c) Cracks her spine.
(d) Breaks her pelvis.
5. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(b) Bella is no longer moaning.
(c) Bella is becoming clearer.
(d) Bella is breathing more slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
2. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
3. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
4. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
5. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)