|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renesmee wear when she visits Charlie on Christmas?
(a) A dress that would be normally for a three-year old.
(b) A disguise that covers her eyes and ears.
(c) A pair of pants and tee shirt that would be for a six-year-old.
(d) A locket and the Quileute version of a promise ring.
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(a) The other vampires.
(b) The forest.
3. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To breathe the night air.
(b) To look at herself in the mirror.
(c) To kiss Edward.
(d) To see Renesmee.
4. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(b) Ever let Jacob lead.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
5. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is hurting all over.
(b) Because she is so frightened.
(c) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(d) Because she is homesick already.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Kate wonder?
2. What happens when Alice tries to psychically see Irina?
3. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
4. What can Jacob not stop himself from doing?
5. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)