|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bella drive after dropping off Renesmee and Jacob?
(b) Port Angeles.
(c) Back to the Cullen house.
2. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They seem fragile.
(b) They are so human.
(c) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
(d) Many of them are attractive.
3. How does Irina respond when she spies Jacob, Bella and Renesmee?
(a) She makes over Renesmee.
(b) She looks hostile and runs away.
(c) She is friendly to Bella but not Jacob.
(d) She tries to grab Renesmee.
4. Why do the Cullens want to learn more about Renesmee's growth?
(a) To see what nutrition she requires.
(b) To have the information in case Bella gets pregnant again.
(c) To be able to help other hybrid children.
(d) To try to slow it.
5. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(d) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
2. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
3. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
4. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
5. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)