|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing her father.
(b) Seeing her daughter.
(c) Being a new vampire.
(d) Seeing Jacob.
2. What does Bella ask about Kaure?
(a) Why the woman looks at Bella in shock and fear.
(b) If she is a vampire.
(c) Why she is staying at the island.
(d) How Edward knows her.
3. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(b) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(c) Ever let Jacob lead.
(d) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
4. Why does Jacob sit next to Bella?
(a) To warm her.
(b) To kiss her.
(c) To whisper in her ear.
(d) To feel the baby inside her.
5. What does Edward do once he and Bella are alone outside the cottage?
(a) Goes to hunt again.
(b) Shows Bella a series of pictures he had secretly taken of her when she was human.
(c) Carries Bella over the threshold.
(d) Proclaims his undying love for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella wonder if it will stop the Volturi?
2. Who/What does Edward bring to the island?
3. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
4. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
5. When does Bella say she is due?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)