|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(b) Bella is no longer moaning.
(c) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(d) Bella is becoming clearer.
2. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(b) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(c) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
(d) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
3. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Sharp needles of pain.
(c) Throbbing ache.
(d) Waves of nausea.
4. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is calm and not a threat.
(b) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(c) She is obviously related to Edward.
(d) She has some of Bella's features.
5. When does Bella say she is due?
(a) About a day.
(b) About 2 weeks.
(c) Within a month.
(d) About four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
2. Why can't Bella move or scream?
3. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
4. Why is Jacob furious?
5. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)