|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(b) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(c) The baby adores Bella.
(d) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
2. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(b) How to run faster.
(c) How to project her mind into others' minds.
(d) How to fight.
3. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) Edwards gasp.
(b) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(c) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(d) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
4. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(b) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(c) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
5. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) On the lake.
(b) In the house with others to keep her safe.
(c) In the house with others to restrain her.
(d) In the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Kate wonder?
2. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
3. What does Bella think she can handle?
4. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
5. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)