|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To see Renesmee.
(b) To kiss Edward.
(c) To breathe the night air.
(d) To look at herself in the mirror.
2. What does Jacob notice about Bella when he wakes again?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is unconscious.
(c) She is off the IV and sitting up.
(d) She is almost as cold as a vampire.
3. Where does Alice climb and what does she do at the opening of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice climbs up a radio tower and grabs a falcon.
(b) Alice climbs a tree to set a radio-operated intruder alert.
(c) Alice climbs on Bella's back and covers Bella's eyes.
(d) Alice climbs up into the attic and searches through
4. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(b) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(c) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(d) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
5. What happens when Bella wakes from a dream in the middle of the night?
(a) She cries while Edward holds her.
(b) She is frightened because she believe it's prophetic.
(c) She and Edward have sex.
(d) She tells Edward the dream and falls back to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie sulking?
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
3. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
4. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
5. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)