|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(b) He wanted to apologize.
(c) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(d) He wanted to see her one last time.
2. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is no longer moaning.
(b) Bella is becoming clearer.
(c) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(d) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
3. What does Renesmee wear when she visits Charlie on Christmas?
(a) A disguise that covers her eyes and ears.
(b) A locket and the Quileute version of a promise ring.
(c) A dress that would be normally for a three-year old.
(d) A pair of pants and tee shirt that would be for a six-year-old.
4. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(b) They are now the same temperature.
(c) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(d) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
5. What does the baby do to Bella in trying to get out?
(a) Crushes her spleen.
(b) Bursts her kidneys.
(c) Cracks her spine.
(d) Breaks her pelvis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
2. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
4. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
5. What does Bella think she can handle?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)