|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Throbbing ache.
(d) Sharp needles of pain.
2. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(b) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(c) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
(d) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
3. What does Jacob learn after he hears Bella cry out?
(a) Bella is going into shock.
(b) Bella's heart is racing.
(c) The baby has chewed through the placenta.
(d) The baby has just broken several of Bella's ribs.
4. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
(a) On Bella's intuition.
(b) On the sounds of the baby's heartbeat.
(c) On the way her stomach is growing.
(d) On the way human fetuses develop.
5. Who does Bella ask to see J. Jenks?
(a) A cop at the Port Angeles police station.
(b) A clerk behind the window at the ferry terminal.
(c) A man in a coffee shop.
(d) A man named Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
3. How do half-human, half-vampires escape their mother's womb?
4. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
5. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)