|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Bella on her way home?
(a) Seeing her father go by with his police lights on.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A glimpse of a werewolf running through the woods.
(d) Flyers about Jacob.
2. Who runs away?
(d) Alice and Jasper.
3. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(d) If the Cullens break the truce.
4. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
(a) That she is evenly split looks-wise between them.
(b) That she loves everyone.
(c) That she is very bright.
(d) That she loves werewolves.
5. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(b) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(c) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
(d) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who searches for Irina?
2. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
3. About what does Kate wonder?
4. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
5. Who is Irina?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)