|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie sit down to do?
(a) Eat lunch with the group.
(b) Play with Renesmee.
(c) Talk to Bella about her mother.
(d) Watch a football game.
2. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover several vampires.
(b) To cover the werewolves only.
(c) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(d) To cover Renesmee.
3. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(b) If the Cullens break the truce.
(c) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
4. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) Pack shaman.
(b) Native man.
(c) Pack warrior.
(d) The Alpha by birthright.
5. What does Renesmee wear when she visits Charlie on Christmas?
(a) A dress that would be normally for a three-year old.
(b) A pair of pants and tee shirt that would be for a six-year-old.
(c) A disguise that covers her eyes and ears.
(d) A locket and the Quileute version of a promise ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Jacob not born?
2. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
3. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
4. Why is Alice furious with Jacob?
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)