|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(b) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
2. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Phases and runs into the woods.
(b) Curses Sam.
(c) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(d) Ignores the call.
3. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) Not kidnapping Bella.
(c) No killing Edward.
(d) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
4. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Deliver the baby alive.
(b) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(c) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(d) Make her a vampire.
5. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(c) Comfortable but hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
2. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
3. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
4. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
5. Who do Edward and Bella call?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)