|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(b) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(c) Their mother is executed.
(d) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
2. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That it was wonderful.
(b) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(c) That Bella is pregnant.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
3. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(b) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(c) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
4. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
(b) That it'd better be a long one.
(c) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(d) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
5. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get some of his clothing.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To help Billy who is ill.
(d) To get a book he is reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella wonder as Edward frantically packs?
2. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
3. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
4. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
5. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)