|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(b) That it was wonderful.
(c) That Bella is pregnant.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
(a) To stay at another house until the wedding.
(b) To the bachelor party.
(c) To talk to Charlie again.
(d) To call Renee on the telephone.
3. Why is the Denali clan in mourning?
(a) One of their "children" is killed by werewolves.
(b) Their father is executed for illegal activites.
(c) Their mother is killed for something she did not do.
(d) Their mother is executed.
4. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
(b) Edward loving her forever.
(c) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(d) Her mother dying of grief.
5. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(d) Force them to leave Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
2. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
3. What happens when Bella tries to eat some chicken she makes?
4. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
5. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)