|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is hurting all over.
(b) Because she is homesick already.
(c) Because she is so frightened.
(d) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
2. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to leave Forks.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(d) Kill them.
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Phases and runs into the woods.
(b) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(c) Curses Sam.
(d) Ignores the call.
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(b) He is stronger than he knows.
(c) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(d) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
5. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(b) That Bella is pregnant.
(c) That it was wonderful.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Jacob glad?
2. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
3. Who does Bella worry about on the guest list?
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
5. What does Bella do after parading around in lingerie?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)