|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam refuse to do?
(a) Stay in the pack house if he will not fight.
(b) Concede that they will not kill Bella even if she's become a vampire.
(c) Step down and let Jacob protect the vampires.
(d) Ever let Jacob lead.
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) If she wants to turn before they make love.
(c) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(d) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
3. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is stronger than he knows.
(b) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(c) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(d) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) He will always love her.
(c) She has a surprise wedding present.
(d) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
2. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
3. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
4. What does Charlie give Bella as a wedding present?
5. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)