|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
(a) That if she gives birth before nine months, he'll be disappointed.
(b) That it'd better be a long one.
(c) That Bella had to be the one to tell Renee.
(d) That Bella had to break the news to her grandmother.
2. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(c) To lead.
(d) To be a werewolf.
3. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Deliver the baby alive.
(b) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(c) Make her a vampire.
(d) Keep the truth from Charlie.
4. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(b) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(c) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
5. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(c) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(d) If the Cullens break the truce.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
2. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
3. What does Edward say Carlisle will do?
4. What is Alice doing when Bella arrives at the Cullen home?
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)