|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Book 2, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
(b) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
2. How does Bella behave that night when they are getting ready for bed?
(a) Pleads, tries to seduce Edward and then gets grouchy.
(d) Happy just to have Edward even if they have to wait for more sex.
3. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(b) He is stronger than he knows.
(c) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(d) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
4. With whom does Edward leave the house?
(a) Jasper and Emmett.
(b) Emmett and Carlisle.
(c) Jacob and Carlisle.
(d) Jasper and Jacob.
5. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To be a werewolf.
(b) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(c) To lead.
(d) To kneel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella insist Edward go?
2. Why does Edward try to distract Bella all day with physical activities?
3. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
5. Why is Charlie sulking?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)