|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Book 3, Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie first think when Edward and Bella told him they were engaged?
(a) That it was wonderful.
(b) That Bella is pregnant.
(c) That Edward would be a great son-in-law.
(d) That it was an April fool's joke.
2. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(b) He wanted to apologize.
(c) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(d) He wanted to see her one last time.
3. Who do Edward and Bella call?
(a) No one.
4. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is becoming clearer.
(b) Bella is no longer moaning.
(c) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(d) Bella is breathing more slowly.
5. What is Renesmee's first sentence?
(a) Where is Jacob.
(b) Where is Grandpa.
(c) I am thirsty.
(d) I want my mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Edward leave the house?
2. What does Charlie say after laughing about the engagement?
3. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
4. Upon what does Bella base her estimate of her due date?
5. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)