|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Phases and runs into the woods.
(b) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(c) Ignores the call.
(d) Curses Sam.
2. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(b) The baby adores Bella.
(c) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
(d) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
3. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
(a) Alice says Bella is in control of herself.
(b) Alice says Bella will not go any closer to her daughter right now.
(c) Alice actually tells them to be on guard and to not relax.
(d) Alice says Renesmee can defend herself mentally.
4. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To warn Edward.
(b) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(c) To his home to get a gun.
(d) To take Bella to safety.
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask about Jacob.
(d) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
2. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
4. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
5. What does Bella enjoy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)