|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(b) Force them to leave Forks.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Protect them.
2. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
(a) He will always love her.
(b) He has a surprise for her while on their honeymoon.
(c) She has a surprise wedding present.
(d) She can still change her mind about becoming a vampire.
3. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
(a) The baby is trying not to hurt Bella.
(b) The baby does not know how much longer it can wait.
(c) They baby is tired and needs to come out.
(d) The baby wants to sleep and they can get her out.
4. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(b) There are several objects broken in the room.
(c) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(d) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
5. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is homesick already.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is hurting all over.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
4. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
5. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)