|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
(a) The baby adores Bella.
(b) The baby wants to come out but is afraid of hurting Bella.
(c) The baby is aware of the conflicts between the vampires and werewolves.
(d) The baby is so happy as to who her parents are.
2. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(b) Edwards gasp.
(c) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(d) The sound of the werewolves howling.
3. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Being a new vampire.
(b) Seeing her father.
(c) Seeing her daughter.
(d) Seeing Jacob.
4. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(b) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(c) There are several objects broken in the room.
(d) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
5. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) To warn Edward.
(d) To take Bella to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
2. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
3. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
4. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
5. Why does Edward throw Jacob some car keys?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)