|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(d) No one.
2. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He cannot control his changing.
(c) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(d) He is blind when in human form.
3. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Force them to leave Forks.
(d) Protect them.
4. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(a) The other vampires.
(c) The forest.
5. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To his home to get a gun.
(b) To warn Edward.
(c) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(d) To take Bella to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Jacob not born?
2. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
3. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
4. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
5. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)