|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(b) No one.
2. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(b) The sound of Renesmee crying.
(c) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(d) Edwards gasp.
3. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Drinking the blood.
(b) Edward's calmness.
(c) Jacob's concern.
(d) Her baby's reassurances.
4. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
(b) They have no idea.
(d) To come out now.
5. What does Bella think she can handle?
(a) Seeing her daughter.
(b) Being a new vampire.
(c) Seeing her father.
(d) Seeing Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
2. What animal do they smell that repulses Bella?
3. What does Sam refuse to do?
4. Where does Bella follow Edward?
5. For what is Jacob not born?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)