|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(b) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(c) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(d) No deal.
2. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
(a) They seem fragile.
(b) Many of them are attractive.
(c) They are so human.
(d) Something about each one reminds him of Bella.
3. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A wild goat.
(b) A weasel.
(c) A panther.
(d) A mountain lion.
4. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
5. About what is Jacob glad?
(a) That Bella has been given permission to tell her mother.
(b) That Jacob has found a woman to love.
(c) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(d) That Bella will not start the transformation that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
2. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
5. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)