|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what smell does Bella turn?
2. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(b) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
(c) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(d) Bella speaking to Alice.
3. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) At a State Park.
(b) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(c) While he is walking along the shore.
(d) In a department store.
4. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(c) The other vampires.
(d) The forest.
5. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
(a) Surrounding the house.
(b) Jacob is not worried about Sam's pack.
(c) Hunting vampires.
(d) Going to the werewolf council with their complaints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
2. Why does Alice tell everyone to relax when Bella steps towards her daughter?
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
4. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)