|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To warn Edward.
(b) To take Bella to safety.
(c) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
(d) To his home to get a gun.
2. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) No deal.
(b) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
(c) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(d) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
3. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Her mother dying of grief.
(b) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
(c) Edward loving her forever.
(d) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
4. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
(a) The sound of the werewolves howling.
(b) The sound of Renesmee's beating heart.
(c) Edwards gasp.
(d) The sound of Renesmee crying.
5. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(c) To lead.
(d) To be a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella enjoy?
2. What does Jacob notice about the girls in the park where he is sitting?
3. To what smell does Bella turn?
4. What does Sam refuse to do?
5. Who is Claire?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)