|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(b) To ask about Jacob.
(c) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
(d) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
2. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(b) Having to obey.
(c) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(d) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
3. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
(d) Force them to leave Forks.
4. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(b) No killing Edward.
(c) Not kidnapping Bella.
(d) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
5. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(b) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(c) No deal.
(d) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
2. For what is Jacob not born?
3. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
4. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
5. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)