|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
(a) Talks with Edward.
(b) Watches the perimeter.
(c) Sits with Bella.
2. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get some of his clothing.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To get a book he is reading.
3. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) The Alpha by birthright.
(b) Native man.
(c) Pack warrior.
(d) Pack shaman.
4. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
(a) For Jacob to fight Sam.
(b) A truce.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) Assurance that if the new baby is uncontrollable, it will be killed.
5. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is stronger than he knows.
(b) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(c) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(d) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Jacob not born?
2. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
3. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
5. Why does Jacob leave the wedding reception?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)