|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A mountain lion.
(c) A panther.
(d) A wild goat.
2. Where does Jacob go after telling Sam to lead the pack in the right direction?
(a) To warn Edward.
(b) To his home to get a gun.
(c) To take Bella to safety.
(d) He stays at the meet house so he will not fall under compulsion again.
3. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
(a) The baby speaking in Edward's mind.
(b) Bella speaking to Alice.
(c) Bella speaking in her dreams.
(d) Alice speaking in Edward's mind.
4. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
(a) If he is hurting her when they make love.
(b) If she changes her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) If she wants to wait for a while before turning.
(d) If she wants to turn before they make love.
5. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To lead.
(c) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
(d) To be a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
2. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
4. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
5. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)