|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Deliver the baby alive.
(b) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(c) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(d) Make her a vampire.
2. What does Bella worry about as she greets her wedding guests?
(a) Her mother dying of grief.
(b) Her parents not knowing they won't see her again.
(c) The werewolves reaction to her transformation.
(d) Edward loving her forever.
3. What does Jacob remember Leah saying?
(a) Imprinting would help his heartbreak.
(b) Leah wishes she could imprint Jacob.
(c) Bella has always been meant for Edward.
(d) Bella would not have been a good werewolf wife.
4. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
(a) That Bella is so strong.
(b) That she is able to leave the scent of humans of her own violition.
(c) That Bella does not seem to care about getting blood.
(d) That Bella stops and eats some fruit.
5. What does Bella enjoy?
(a) Drinking the blood.
(b) Her baby's reassurances.
(c) Edward's calmness.
(d) Jacob's concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
2. What does Bella think seems more alive?
3. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
4. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
5. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)