|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
(a) He seems to be the only one who hates the baby because it is killing Bella.
(b) His father told him not to come back home.
(c) His pack has deserted him.
(d) He has deserted his pack.
2. How is Bella when she wakes in the morning?
(a) Afraid she made the wrong decision.
(b) Hurting like she's been in a car accident.
(d) Comfortable but hungry.
3. To what smell does Bella turn?
4. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because they belong together.
(d) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
5. Where does Bella follow Edward?
(b) Out the window and across the river.
(c) To the car.
(d) To the stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob fight as Sam moves the pack into formation?
2. Why won't Quil date other girls?
3. What does Edward tell Bella about the baby?
4. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
5. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)