|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leah arrive at the Cullen home?
(a) To tell Jacob Sam has changed his mind.
(b) To ask Seth to come back to the pack.
(c) To join Jacob's pack.
(d) To tell Jacob Sam is after Jacob.
2. What do they decide Bella's baby needs?
(a) Bella to try to talk and soothe it.
(c) They have no idea.
(d) To come out now.
3. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) Pack shaman.
(b) Native man.
(c) The Alpha by birthright.
(d) Pack warrior.
4. Who guards the perimeter of the Cullen home as Jacob talks to Edward?
(d) No one.
5. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward mistake for Bella saying something?
2. Why does Charlie call Billy?
3. Why does Jacob feel all alone?
4. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
5. What does Jared want when he arrives at the Cullen house?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)