|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Ignores the call.
(b) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(c) Curses Sam.
(d) Phases and runs into the woods.
2. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(b) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
(c) He is stronger than he knows.
(d) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
3. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because they belong together.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
4. For what is Jacob not born?
(a) To kneel.
(b) To lead.
(c) To be a werewolf.
(d) To kill vampires who are doing no harm.
5. What does Bella think seems more alive?
(b) The forest.
(d) The other vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
2. What does Edward say Bella must tell him when they are swimming?
3. What happens when Edward hands Renesmee to Bella?
4. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
5. What does Edward say about Renesmee?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)