|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(d) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
2. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not kidnapping Bella.
(b) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(c) No killing Edward.
(d) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
3. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Curses Sam.
(b) Ignores the call.
(c) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
(d) Phases and runs into the woods.
4. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is homesick already.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is so frightened.
(d) Because she is hurting all over.
5. Why does Bella say there is no need for Edward to be afraid?
(a) Because Bella is strong.
(b) Because Edward is too gentle to hurt her no matter what.
(c) Because Bella will stop him if it's too rough.
(d) Because they belong together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
2. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
3. What does Bella think seems more alive?
4. Who owns the island where Edward and Bella go for their honeymoon?
5. What distracts Bella after she smells Jacob?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)