|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob say he came to the wedding?
(a) He wanted to give her a wedding present.
(b) He wanted to try to change her mind about becoming a vampire.
(c) He wanted to see her one last time.
(d) He wanted to apologize.
2. To what smell does Bella turn?
3. Who is Claire?
(a) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(b) A new werewolf.
(c) A new human in Forks.
(d) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
4. What does Edward show Bella as he berates himself?
(a) There are bruises all over Bella's body.
(b) There is a deep cut near Bella's jugular.
(c) The bedclothes are scattered all over the room.
(d) There are several objects broken in the room.
5. What does Edward call Jacob concerning Jacob's heritage?
(a) The Alpha by birthright.
(b) Pack warrior.
(c) Pack shaman.
(d) Native man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
2. What does Jacob realize about himself?
3. What does Edward tell Jacob about the baby when Jacob returns to the Cullen house?
4. What is Jacob worried Sam's pack is doing?
5. What does Edward tell Bella when they are dancing a second dance?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)