|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Book 3, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella finally bring down and drain of blood?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) A panther.
(c) A weasel.
(d) A wild goat.
2. Why does Jacob become enraged?
(a) That Bella is going to have a real honeymoon.
(b) That Edward has insisted Bella not see Jacob again.
(c) That Bella will never be able to see him again.
(d) That Bella is frightened of turning.
3. Why does Bella feel close to crying?
(a) Because she is hurting all over.
(b) Because she thinks Edward is sorry to have married her.
(c) Because she is homesick already.
(d) Because she is so frightened.
4. What does Jacob realize about himself?
(a) He is stronger than he knows.
(b) He is never going to fight the Cullen family.
(c) He is the only one who can challenge Sam's edict.
(d) He loves Bella enough to want to protect Edward.
5. What will Carlisle not be able to do if Bella's heart fails?
(a) Keep the truth from Charlie.
(b) Deliver the baby alive.
(c) Keep Edward from wanting to die.
(d) Make her a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward let Jacob know about Bella?
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
3. What shocks Edward when Bella turns to go in another direction?
4. What does Seth do as Leah and Jacob go scout?
5. What does Bella know is part of being a vampire?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)