|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She cannot open her mouth.
(b) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(c) She can't hear him calling her.
(d) She is angry with him.
2. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a glass of blood.
(b) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(c) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
3. Who is Claire?
(a) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(b) A new werewolf.
(c) A new human in Forks.
(d) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
4. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To help Billy who is ill.
(d) To get some of his clothing.
5. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover Renesmee.
(b) To cover the werewolves only.
(c) To cover several vampires.
(d) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
2. Why is Edward furious?
3. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
4. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
5. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)