|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
(a) Drinking a glass of blood.
(b) Drinking a beer to restore her salts.
(d) Rinsing her mouth out with water.
2. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens break the truce.
(b) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(c) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(d) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
3. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(c) San Francicso.
4. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) She is too sedated with morphine.
(c) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(d) She is tied down.
5. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Sharp needles of pain.
(d) Throbbing ache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Quil date other girls?
2. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
3. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
4. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
5. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)