|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot control his changing.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(d) He is blind when in human form.
2. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To look at herself in the mirror.
(b) To breathe the night air.
(c) To see Renesmee.
(d) To kiss Edward.
3. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(b) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(c) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(d) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
4. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
(a) A reason to make Edward join the Volturi.
(b) An excuse to attack the Cullens.
(c) He's not sure.
(d) An excuse to incorporate the Cullen clan into the Volturi group.
5. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She is turning very swiftly.
(b) She will not remember this process.
(c) She will be fine.
(d) She is not feeling any pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
2. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
3. Who is Claire?
4. Why can't Bella move or scream?
5. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)