|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(b) If the Cullens break the truce.
(c) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(d) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(b) Sharp needles of pain.
(c) Throbbing ache.
3. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is blind when in human form.
(d) He cannot control his changing.
4. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
(a) Sam's pack.
(c) Jacob's pack.
(d) The Denalis.
5. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) They are now the same temperature.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
2. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
3. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
4. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
5. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)