|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
(c) Emotional support.
2. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She has some of Bella's features.
(b) She is obviously related to Edward.
(c) She is calm and not a threat.
(d) She is obviously not a full vampire.
3. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) On the lake.
(b) In the house with others to keep her safe.
(c) In the house with others to restrain her.
(d) In the forest.
4. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get some of his clothing.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To get a book he is reading.
(d) To help Billy who is ill.
5. Who is Claire?
(a) A new werewolf.
(b) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
(c) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(d) A new human in Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
3. Why can't Bella move or scream?
4. What does Eleazar call Bella?
5. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)