|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(c) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(d) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
2. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(b) Not kidnapping Bella.
(c) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(d) No killing Edward.
3. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(b) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(c) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(d) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
4. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is too sedated with morphine.
5. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
(a) Some vampires from Central America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
2. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
3. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
4. Who is Claire?
5. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)