|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(b) San Francicso.
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Sharp needles of pain.
(b) Throbbing ache.
(c) Waves of nausea.
3. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On the lake.
(c) In the house with others to restrain her.
(d) In the house with others to keep her safe.
4. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(b) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(c) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(d) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
5. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover the werewolves only.
(b) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(c) To cover several vampires.
(d) To cover Renesmee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
2. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
3. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
4. Who is Claire?
5. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)