|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She can't hear him calling her.
(b) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(c) She cannot open her mouth.
(d) She is angry with him.
2. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Force them to leave Forks.
(c) Protect them.
(d) Force them to abort Bella's baby and save her life.
3. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) They are now the same temperature.
(b) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(c) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(d) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
4. Why can't Bella move or scream?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) She is too sedated with morphine.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) Her limbs are rigid as part of the turning process.
5. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
(a) A reason to make Edward join the Volturi.
(b) He's not sure.
(c) An excuse to incorporate the Cullen clan into the Volturi group.
(d) An excuse to attack the Cullens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
2. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
3. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
4. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
5. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)