|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is obviously related to Edward.
(b) She has some of Bella's features.
(c) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(d) She is calm and not a threat.
2. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) No killing Edward.
(c) Not kidnapping Bella.
(d) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
3. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To help Billy who is ill.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To say goodbye.
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
(b) Having to obey.
(c) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(d) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
5. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In a department store.
(b) At a State Park.
(c) While he is walking along the shore.
(d) In the woods near the Cullen home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
2. Why can't Bella move or scream?
3. What does Edward suggest when Bella realizes how thirsty she is?
4. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
5. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)