|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot control his changing.
(b) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(c) He is blind when in human form.
(d) He is gay.
2. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To get a book he is reading.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To get some of his clothing.
(d) To help Billy who is ill.
3. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) The problem.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A shield.
(d) A warrior.
4. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Waves of nausea.
(c) Sharp needles of pain.
(d) Throbbing ache.
5. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That the Volturi would come in force.
(b) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(c) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(d) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie call Billy?
2. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
3. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
4. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
5. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)