|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
(a) Having to obey.
(b) Knowing that Sam is prejudiced in his response to vampires.
(c) Not being consulted before Sam does that.
(d) Knowing that Jacob should be alpha male.
2. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He cannot control his changing.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is blind when in human form.
(d) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
3. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(b) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(c) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(d) They are now the same temperature.
4. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(b) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(c) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(d) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
5. Where did Carlisle tell Charlie Bella is?
(d) San Francicso.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival surprises everyone?
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
3. Why can't Bella move or scream?
4. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
5. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)