|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
(a) Phases and runs into the woods.
(b) Curses Sam.
(c) Ignores the call.
(d) Goes to sleep so the call will not compel him.
2. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(b) At a State Park.
(c) While he is walking along the shore.
(d) In a department store.
3. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(d) If the Cullens break the truce.
4. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
(a) Because he wants Jacob to claim pack leadership.
(b) Because he is protective of Jacob.
(c) Because he is afraid of being a werewolf.
(d) Because he has imprinted on Rachel.
5. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
(a) No deal.
(b) Jacob will kill Edward when Bella dies.
(c) Jacob will kill Bella if Edward dies.
(d) Jacob will withhold judgement for a while longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
2. What does Eleazar call Bella?
3. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
4. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
5. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)