|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
(a) Renesmee shows her mentally.
(b) Edward shows her mentally.
(c) Bella shows her the photo album.
(d) Carlisle shows her the photo album.
2. What does Bella ask before even attempting to quench her thirst?
(a) To kiss Edward.
(b) To look at herself in the mirror.
(c) To see Renesmee.
(d) To breathe the night air.
3. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(b) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
(c) They are now the same temperature.
(d) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
4. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
(d) If the Cullens break the truce.
5. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(b) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
(c) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(d) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
2. What deal does Jacob make with Edward?
3. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
4. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
5. Who is Claire?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)