|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She does not respond.
(b) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
(c) She reaches out for the child.
(d) She does not seem to hear Edward.
2. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) Not kidnapping Bella.
(c) No killing Edward.
(d) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
3. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is no longer moaning.
(b) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(c) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(d) Bella is becoming clearer.
4. About what does Kate wonder?
(a) If Edward can help Bella protect the minds of the witnesses.
(b) If Edward can tell if Bella is using a shield.
(c) If Renesmee can project the images to the Volturi that she does to the Denalis.
(d) If Bella can project her talent to cover others.
5. On her first attempt, how far does Bella stretch her ability to shield others from mind attacks?
(a) To cover most of those gathered in the meadow.
(b) To cover Renesmee.
(c) To cover the werewolves only.
(d) To cover several vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
2. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
3. Who is Claire?
4. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
5. What does Jacob want to do with the Cullens now?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)