|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(b) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(c) That the Volturi would come in force.
(d) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
2. What is the overriding sensation Bella is experiencing after receiving vampire blood?
(a) Sharp needles of pain.
(b) Throbbing ache.
(c) Waves of nausea.
3. Under what pretext does Jacob go home to Billy's?
(a) To help Billy who is ill.
(b) To get some of his clothing.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To get a book he is reading.
4. Why does Charlie call Billy?
(a) To ask about Jacob.
(b) To tell Billy something is wrong with Jacob.
(c) To ask Billy advice about Bella.
(d) To tell Billy that Bella is very ill.
5. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) No killing Edward.
(c) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(d) Not kidnapping Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
2. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
3. What does Edward say they are looking for as far as other vampire families are concerned?
4. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
5. About what does Kate wonder?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)