|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Sam issue the Alpha edict at Bella's wedding?
(a) Not interfering with vampires crossing their territory for the wedding.
(b) He does not issue an Alpha edict.
(c) No killing Edward.
(d) Not kidnapping Bella.
2. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
(a) She is obviously not a full vampire.
(b) She has some of Bella's features.
(c) She is obviously related to Edward.
(d) She is calm and not a threat.
3. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to run faster.
(b) How to fight.
(c) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(d) How to project her mind into others' minds.
4. What happens when Edward whispers Renesmee to Bella?
(a) She reaches out for the child.
(b) She does not seem to hear Edward.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She is able to see her daughter briefly.
5. Why doesn't Bella answer Edward when he calls to her?
(a) She would only scream which would hurt him.
(b) She cannot open her mouth.
(c) She is angry with him.
(d) She can't hear him calling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edward ask to listen to him?
2. Where would Bella prefer to fall apart if it happens?
3. What happens as Bella's heartbeat speeds up?
4. How does Carmen learn about Renesmee's history?
5. Why does Charlie call Billy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)