|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Claire?
(a) A toddler with whom Quil has imprinted.
(b) A new werewolf.
(c) A new human in Forks.
(d) A toddler who is the child of Jacob's cousin.
2. What does Bella ask Edward to teach her?
(a) How to fight.
(b) How to run faster.
(c) How to use her mind for telepathy.
(d) How to project her mind into others' minds.
3. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
(a) In the woods near the Cullen home.
(b) At a State Park.
(c) In a department store.
(d) While he is walking along the shore.
4. What does Carlisle assure Edward about concerning Bella?
(a) She will be fine.
(b) She is not feeling any pain.
(c) She is turning very swiftly.
(d) She will not remember this process.
5. What does Eleazar call Bella?
(a) The problem.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A shadow.
(d) A shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tanya ready to do when she sees Renesmee?
2. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
3. Why won't Quil date other girls?
4. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
5. What does Carmen notice about Renesmee?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)