|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Book 3, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edward furious?
(a) That Bella insists on first meeting the Volturi alone.
(b) That none of the other vampire families will stand as witness.
(c) At the idea of Bella sacrificing herself as a diversion.
(d) That the Volturi would come in force.
2. Why does Alice tell Edward it won't be much longer before Bella's change is complete?
(a) Bella is no longer moaning.
(b) Bella is breathing more slowly.
(c) Bella is opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
(d) Bella is becoming clearer.
3. What is the only way Sam will agree to do what Jacob wants about the Cullens?
(a) If the Cullens have endangered any humans that were not given a choice.
(b) If Jacob can guarantee that no werewolves will be killed.
(c) If the Cullens break the truce.
(d) If the Cullens can prove that Bella is doing what she wants.
4. Why won't Quil date other girls?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is blind when in human form.
(c) He cannot imagine it since he is imprinted on Claire.
(d) He cannot control his changing.
5. What doesn't Bella think Edward feels cold when he squeezes her hand?
(a) She has not really noticed his temperature one way or the other.
(b) They are now the same temperature.
(c) She's been so hot, he feels warmer.
(d) He has warmed his hands before touching her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob hate about Sam laying down the law?
2. What does Jacob do when Sam calls the pack?
3. Why doesn't Paul ever leave Jacob's house?
4. For what does Edward think the Volturi had been waiting?
5. Where does Jacob hear Quil's voice?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)