|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who punches a hole in the bathroom wall in Chapter 46?
(a) Irwin Kerr.
(b) Horse Kinnane.
(c) An unnamed policeman.
(d) Mulvey Tyreelen.
2. What did Patrick paint on his face in Chapter 50?
(a) A mole.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A peace sign.
(d) Facial hair.
3. Where does Patrick find his clothes several days later?
(a) In Charlie's suitcase.
(b) In the back of a car.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the dumpster.
4. In Chapter 40, how long has Patrick been incarcerated?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Forty days.
(d) Four weeks.
5. What detective works to get a confession out of Patrick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 37?
2. Where is the figure Whiskers points to in Chapter 43?
3. Why does a soldier dance with Patrick in Chapter 38?
4. In Chapter 54, who is Patrick at Mulvey's with?
5. In Chapter 36, where does Patrick look for a new lover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Patrick do in Chapter 53 to try to feel loved?
2. In Chapter 54, what makes Patrick so angry and how does he respond?
3. In Chapter 36, what does Patrick do in West End?
4. What does Patrick write about in Chapter 32?
5. How is Patrick able to get close to Vicky in Chapter 47?
6. What does Patrick hallucinate in Chapter 44?
7. How does Patrick confront Father Bernard in Chapter 48?
8. What hallucination does Patrick have in Chapter 41?
9. What happens when Pat McGrane crosses the border in Chapter 45?
10. Chapter 33, how does Patrick describe Eily's decision after finding how she was pregnant?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)