|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 54, who is Patrick at Mulvey's with?
(b) He is alone.
2. What are the priests doing in Chapter 32?
(a) Reading out loud from the Bible.
(b) Making their beds.
(d) Playing football.
3. What does Terence urge Patrick to do in Chapter 31?
(a) Write a story about Louise.
(b) Write a story about New York.
(c) Write a story about his mother.
(d) Write a story about his father.
4. Where does Patrick meet his new love in Chapter 52?
(b) A department store.
(c) The corner.
(d) The police station.
5. In Chapter 49, who is washing glasses at Mulvey's bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Patrick give himself as leader of the IRA group in Chapter 39?
2. In Chapter 48, what is Father Bernard preparing for?
3. What frightens Patrick about Vernon in Chapter 35?
4. In Chapter 41, whom does Eily ask if she can have her son back?
5. Why does Patrick go to visit Terence in Chapter 56?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Patrick reveal to Louise in Chapter 31?
2. How does the Lurex Avenger appear in Chapter 43?
3. What do the detectives think of Patrick in Chapter 40?
4. What does Patrick hallucinate in Chapter 44?
5. What does Patrick do when he visits a disco-pub in Chapter 38?
6. What hallucination does Patrick have in Chapter 41?
7. How does Patrick spend his days in Chapter 56?
8. What happens to Irwin in Chapter 46 after leaving the bar?
9. What does Patrick discover about Charlie when he returns to Tyreelin?
10. In Chapter 36, what does Patrick do in West End?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)