|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Patrick not leave Tyreelin?
(a) He receives a letter from a secret admirer.
(b) He begins a relationship with Jojo.
(c) He gets a phone call from Finn telling him to stay.
(d) He can't afford to move.
3. Where does Patrick sing in Chapter 24?
(a) Western Hotel.
(b) Waldorf Hotel.
(c) Wheatsheaf Hotel.
(d) Wheaton Hotel.
4. What does Peepers Egan do for a living?
(a) He is a school janitor.
(b) He teaches.
(c) He is a therapist.
(d) He writes.
5. In Chapter 4, where does Patrick steal the smalls from?
(a) A dryer.
(b) A clothesline.
(c) A basket.
(d) A shopping cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Charlie read "The Mercy Sound" to?
2. Who is Terence?
3. According to Chapter 24, where did Patrick get his good singing voice?
4. Where is Piccadilly Circus?
5. Who does Patrick move in with in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 16, which two memories does Patrick describe?
2. In Chapter 21, what is Patrick's relationship with Bert like?
3. Why does Bert leave Patrick?
4. What does Patrick do when he visits the church in Chapter 17?
5. What happens when Patrick first goes to Piccadilly Circus in Chapter 18?
6. Why do Charlie and Patrick discuss glam rock in Chapter 10?
7. How does Patrick become bolder in Chapter 6?
8. What is Patrick's short story about in Chapters 7 and 8?
9. What happens to the soldiers in Belfast in Chapter 28?
10. What types of imaginary games does the "Kane Gang" play?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)