|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick promise not to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Wash Caroline's clothes.
(b) Break Caroline's things.
(c) Steal Caroline's things.
(d) Wear Caroline's clothes.
2. What does Patrick learn about British soldiers at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) They have shot people in Derry.
(b) They are going into Scotland.
(c) They have taken prisoners in Dublin.
(d) They are stealing Irish weapons.
3. What type of accent does the narrator have in Chapter 23?
4. What is the name of Patrick's mother?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Patrick do when Whiskers leaves the house?
(a) Sneaks into her room.
(b) Plays his music loud.
(c) Invites friends over.
(d) Leaves the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Silky String is what customer of Patrick's?
2. What did Patrick's brother bring home from Africa?
3. How is Charlie described in Chapter 28?
4. What does Irwin become in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 13, why do the bikers try to attack Patrick?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 16, which two memories does Patrick describe?
2. Why do Charlie and Patrick discuss glam rock in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 24, what does Patrick begin to do at a hotel in the morning?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Patrick do when he is dressed as a woman?
5. In Chapter 29, why does Patrick go searching behind the creamery?
6. What happens when Irwin goes with other IRA members to kill Mr. Anderson?
7. How does Patrick become bolder in Chapter 6?
8. What is the song about that Patrick has his mother sing in his short story?
9. How does Patrick meet Mr. Teat?
10. In Chapter 26, what does Patrick remember about Terence?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)