|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Patrick try to calm Martina down in Chapter 29?
(a) By shaking her.
(b) By yelling at her.
(c) By hugging her.
(d) By slapping her.
2. In Chapter 28, what does Terence say about Patrick?
(a) He thinks too much about life.
(b) He spends too much money.
(c) He spends too much time living.
(d) He thinks too much about love.
3. In Chapter 10, what store do Patrick and Charlie often go to?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Irwin get involved with?
(a) The Irish Republican Army.
(b) The British Independent Army.
(c) The Irish Democratic Army.
(d) The British Marines.
5. In Chapter 2, with which teacher does Patrick get in trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick say to a priest, not knowing who he is in Chapter 17?
2. Where does Chapter 28 take place?
3. When did Patrick meet Irwin?
4. Where does Patrick sing in Chapter 24?
5. What does Patrick want to do in Piccadilly Circus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Patrick become bolder in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 19, who does Patrick want to find?
3. What types of imaginary games does the "Kane Gang" play?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Patrick do when he is dressed as a woman?
5. What happens when Peepers Egan confronts Patrick about his essays?
6. What happens when Irwin goes with other IRA members to kill Mr. Anderson?
7. Why do Charlie and Patrick discuss glam rock in Chapter 10?
8. What do Patrick and Charlie do when Patrick moves in, in Chapter 14?
9. What nickname does Patrick give Laurence, and where does it come from?
10. In Chapter 30, how does Patrick think about what could have been?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)