|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick say to a priest, not knowing who he is in Chapter 17?
(a) "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."
(b) "You lied."
(c) "Father, where are you."
(d) "Hello, Daddy."
2. In Chapter 19, what does Patrick end up doing to Silky String?
(a) Stabbing him in the foot.
(b) Ripping his clothing.
(c) Biting off part of his ear.
(d) Stealing his money.
3. Where does Patrick sing in Chapter 24?
(a) Western Hotel.
(b) Wheatsheaf Hotel.
(c) Wheaton Hotel.
(d) Waldorf Hotel.
4. In Chapter 27, when does Patrick encounter Terence?
(a) Christmas eve.
(b) Christmas day.
(c) New Year's eve.
(d) New Year's day.
5. In Chapter 16, who does Patrick remember giving him twenty dollars?
(b) Father Bernard.
(c) Caroline and Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, why does Charlie argue with Irwin?
2. What does Peepers Egan do for a living?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Patrick decide to do after high school?
4. What day of the week does Patrick perform at the hotel?
5. Where is Piccadilly Circus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Father Bernard lose his passion?
2. How does Patrick become bolder in Chapter 6?
3. What do Patrick and Charlie do when Patrick moves in, in Chapter 14?
4. How does Patrick meet Mr. Teat?
5. What happens during the bombing described in Chapter 23?
6. What is the song about that Patrick has his mother sing in his short story?
7. What happens when Patrick first goes to Piccadilly Circus in Chapter 18?
8. What happens between Patrick and Silky String in Chapter 19?
9. In Chapter 3, what does Patrick do when he is dressed as a woman?
10. What happens between Patrick and Elephants during the ferry ride to England?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)