|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who does Patrick remember giving him twenty dollars?
(a) Caroline and Frank.
(c) Father Bernard.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Patrick consider doing after the IRA interrogate him?
(a) Joining the IRA.
(b) Reporting Irwin.
(c) Turning in Charlie.
(d) Leaving Tyreelin.
3. Where is Piccadilly Circus?
4. What does Peepers Egan do for a living?
(a) He writes.
(b) He teaches.
(c) He is a therapist.
(d) He is a school janitor.
5. In Chapter 13, what does Charlie read "The Mercy Sound" to?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A parking meter.
(c) A telegraph pole.
(d) A horse.
6. Where does Chapter 28 take place?
7. Who is Elephants?
(a) An ex-olympian.
(b) An ex-boxer.
(c) An ex-wrestler.
(d) An ex-marine.
8. What does Patrick steal from Elephants?
(a) Credit card.
(c) Car keys.
9. In Chapter 25, who is Patrick's landlady?
10. What name does Patrick perform under in Chapter 24?
(a) Miss Dusty Rose.
(b) Miss Spring Sunshine.
(c) Miss Plantation Spring.
(d) Miss Dusty Springfield.
11. In Chapter 13, why do the bikers try to attack Patrick?
(a) Because he hit them first.
(b) Because he spilled a drink on them.
(c) Because he is loud mouthed.
(d) Because he is a cross-dresser.
12. What does Father Bernard believe is missing from his Christmas masses?
13. Which church does Patrick visit in Chapter 17?
14. What does Patrick refer to his father as in his short story?
(a) Father Rape.
(b) Father Stalk.
(c) Father Straight.
(d) Father Fool.
15. What year is it in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Patrick daydreams about having children, how many does he see himself having?
2. How does Patrick try to calm Martina down in Chapter 29?
3. In Chapter 19, what does Patrick end up doing to Silky String?
4. How does Whiskers respond when she catches Patrick in a dress in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 21, what song does Bert feel there should be a sequel to?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)