|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, It's Bombing Night and I Haven't Got a Thing to Wear | Chapter 40, A Lot of People Losing It!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, what do the Bergins do one Saturday night?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Take a drive along the shore.
(d) Go for a long walk.
2. When did Patrick meet Irwin?
(a) When she was mourning the death of her brother.
(b) When he got separated from his brother at the store.
(c) When their brothers met at school.
(d) When he was mourning the death of his brother.
3. In Chapter 39, who usually goes to the restaurant the IRA decide to bomb?
(a) The Irish.
(b) Members of parliament.
(d) Young politicians.
4. What is the name of the village where Chapter 1 takes place?
5. How many siblings does Patrick Braden have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nick name do Patrick and his friends go by?
2. When do the police interrogate Irwin?
3. What detective works to get a confession out of Patrick?
4. In Chapter 40, how long has Patrick been incarcerated?
5. When Patrick daydreams about having children, how many does he see himself having?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)