|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, A Girl Who Knows She's Loved! | Chapter 14, A Head on Him Like Barney Gillis's Cockerel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Patrick meet Irwin?
(a) When she was mourning the death of her brother.
(b) When their brothers met at school.
(c) When he got separated from his brother at the store.
(d) When he was mourning the death of his brother.
2. What type of march is Irwin involved with in Chapter 10?
(a) Anti-internment march.
(b) Anti-abortion march.
(c) Pro-war march.
(d) Pro-communism march.
3. In Chapter 13, what does Charlie read "The Mercy Sound" to?
(a) A horse.
(b) A telegraph pole.
(c) A trash can.
(d) A parking meter.
4. When Patrick daydreams about having children, how many does he see himself having?
5. What does Patrick refer to his father as in his short story?
(a) Father Stalk.
(b) Father Straight.
(c) Father Fool.
(d) Father Rape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nick name do Patrick and his friends go by?
2. In Patrick's short story, what does his mother prepare for Father Bernard?
3. What is the name of the village where Chapter 1 takes place?
4. What does Father Bernard believe is missing from his Christmas masses?
5. What disorder makes Lawrence pronounce words differently?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)