Chapter 1, Merry Christmas, Mrs. Whiskers | Chapter 2, Patrick Braden, Aged 13 - The Trouble Begins in Earnest!
• The pastor, Father Bernard, reflects on the passion that is missing from his Christmas masses.
• Father Bernard lost his passion when he fathered a child with a housemaid.
• The child's name is Patrick and he lives with his mother and seven siblings.
• Patrick gets in trouble at school for writing inappropriate essays.
• Patrick's teacher, Peepers Egan, confronts him.
• Patrick says "I haven't the slightest intention of stopping it." and is slapped, but not punished any more.
Chapter 3, In Flagrante Delicto, 7.03 p.m., Sept. 13 1968 | Chapter 4, Mrs. O'Hare's Smalls
• When Caroline and Whiskers leave the house, Patrick sneaks into Whiskers' room.
• Patrick puts on Whiskers' make-up and Caroline's dress.
• Whiskers catches Patrick singing and dancing in the dress.
• After Patrick promises not to wear Caroline's things anymore, he steals Mrs. O'Hare's smalls.
• Mrs. O'Hare catches...
This section contains 1,855 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)